Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE Avatar Campaign  (Read 5949 times)
MAKEDEV (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

https://discord.gg/7nMXwCk

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:38:44 AM

Can i join the avatar and pm campaign?  Im already using the avatar and the personal mesaage .
Thank you.

yes its still open

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamgud

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:42:39 AM

I have recieved my assets for last week. Thanks!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 11:13:06 AM

Can i join the avatar and pm campaign?  Im already using the avatar and the personal mesaage .
Thank you.

yes its still open

I am in this campaign. Changed avatar and personal, and assets address sent to OP
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 01:40:49 PM

I am in all 3 campaigns.

Thank you very much.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:17:25 PM

Payment confirmed but if i may asked, when will this coin be listed on the exchange and what can probably be the value?
MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:43:43 PM

Payment confirmed but if i may asked, when will this coin be listed on the exchange and what can probably be the value?
arround 1 week after the ico only 8 days left

cant mention anything about the rates
one thing is sure price is going to be over the ico price
50% of the ICO profit is going to be reinvested in MAKE

pcoin

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:51:33 PM

This really sound nice to know that the value of the coin will be more than the ico price.
8 days is around next friday and we shall be looking forward to an exchange.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:21:10 PM

This really sound nice to know that the value of the coin will be more than the ico price.

I also have confidence that the ICO will provide a positive impact for us, but I will not do something careless or ignorant towards the growth of the bitcoin. For if indeed the ICN has a good commitment then I am sure in the future ICN will have such good value of bitcoin
ricku

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:57:15 AM

I also have confidence that the ICO will provide a positive impact for us, but I will not do something careless or ignorant towards the growth of the bitcoin. For if indeed the ICN has a good commitment then I am sure in the future ICN will have such good value of bitcoin
How does this ICO provide positive impact to you since you do not participate in the MAKE signature and avatar campaign, i am just wondering  Huh

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:08:05 PM

I think I'm very late to join, since there are only  few days left before ICO finished, but can I still join? If I could, MAKE shall be listed on exchanger by the end of the ICO, right? Can I submit my address around that time, using exchanger address?
MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 03:44:28 PM

I think I'm very late to join, since there are only  few days left before ICO finished, but can I still join? If I could, MAKE shall be listed on exchanger by the end of the ICO, right? Can I submit my address around that time, using exchanger address?
you are in

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:38:39 PM

you are in

Thank you, I enroll for avatar and text campaign, will submit my address once it is listed on exchanger.
pcoin

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:46:36 PM

Thank you, I enroll for avatar and text campaign, will submit my address once it is listed on exchanger.

@ Miiike, you have only put the text and not changed the avatar, may be you should check it again.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:16:16 PM

@ Miiike, you have only put the text and not changed the avatar, may be you should check it again.

I believe I do put the correct avatar, unless what shown on my screen is different from the others. Can you confirm if it is changed?
pcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:29:46 AM

I believe I do put the correct avatar, unless what shown on my screen is different from the others. Can you confirm if it is changed?
It is changed.
@ op, please update the main thread about the exact payment day because you always fail to pay on Monday.
MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 12:48:53 PM

due to the end of ico campaign payment is delay

hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:46:15 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 07:55:52 PM by hakanbalta577

Okay now problem and thanks for giving the update about the payment i was just about to ask about this weeks payment and read your post.
Well only 2 days left now and i wish all the best to you for this project,and i wish we could also make some profit from this. Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:44:10 PM

Okay now problem and thanks for giving the update about the payment i was just about to ask about this weeks payment and read your post.
Well only 2 hours left now and i wish all the best to you for this project,and i wish we could also make some profit from this. Smiley

Isn't the countdown says 2 days and not 2 hours?

Anyway, admin, I figure that I only followed the avatar campaign for around four or five days, will there be other campaign after the ICO? If there won't be any, how will my payment be calculated (since I only join for a very little time)?
MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 04:51:34 PM

Well only 2 hours left now and i wish all the best to you for this project,and i wish we could also make some profit from this. Smiley

Isn't the countdown says 2 days and not 2 hours?

Anyway, admin, I figure that I only followed the avatar campaign for around four or five days, will there be other campaign after the ICO? If there won't be any, how will my payment be calculated (since I only join for a very little time)?

campaign will continue

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 07:22:30 PM

Maybe you should check again your personal text. It seems that something is missing. After that, you will be eligible to others suggest

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████