Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Potential Hero Member  (Read 1687 times)
RussianMiner

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:44:33 AM

I hope they are not from hackers, are they?  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrustedTrader (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:52:12 PM

Is it possible to pay for this account in weekly rates.. i mean after signature campaign payment?
That is an interesting proposal. But, I dunno how can I securely rent an account. New owner may just deny to pay me back and run away with the account. If u r ready to escrow a lump-sum amount of BTC as collateral, then it might be possible...
RussianMiner

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:45:33 PM

Sell to me, it's easier Smiley
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:23:59 PM

Till the moment op hasnt provided any information about the staked adress if this potencial account does have such, anyway, without those it will be very hard to sell this account, op where the posts were maid, i do see someone replied but it werent you or maybe another account you do have.
RussianMiner

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:14:55 AM

dodgrad

Activity: 1067

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:22:11 AM

Is it possible to pay for this account in weekly rates.. i mean after signature campaign payment?
That is an interesting proposal. But, I dunno how can I securely rent an account. New owner may just deny to pay me back and run away with the account. If u r ready to escrow a lump-sum amount of BTC as collateral, then it might be possible...

I think we can find a solution.. and i think i can escrow something Smiley
but can you update price estimator token, please - it looks like old one don't work anymore.. :/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:14:48 AM

You might get negative feedback for buying accounts, Just do the transaction on PM so that you are both safe, this auction will not gonna flow the way OP want because he want to sell a potential hero member account for the price of actual hero, Posting 500 post will just took long months of posting considering that you will not commit spam, But if you spam to get a bulk post, then you account might be tag as spammer and it will be useless. Admins and some members here are good on detecting spam account, It is not wise now to bought account. It is just a suicide.
Doamader

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:28:15 PM

You might get negative feedback for buying accounts, Just do the transaction on PM so that you are both safe, this auction will not gonna flow the way OP want because he want to sell a potential hero member account for the price of actual hero, Posting 500 post will just took long months of posting considering that you will not commit spam, But if you spam to get a bulk post, then you account might be tag as spammer and it will be useless. Admins and some members here are good on detecting spam account, It is not wise now to bought account. It is just a suicide.

I didnt get why he could get negative feedback because he is buying a potencial hero or a higger rank accounts, really what he did wrong besides being interested into an high account. Usually if someone finds the accounts being sold they red tag accordingly but the buyer is the first time i do see such. And i do agree the potencial is being sold for the same value of an already hero account.
TrustedTrader (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:53:39 PM

I think we can find a solution.. and i think i can escrow something Smiley
but can you update price estimator token, please - it looks like old one don't work anymore.. :/
Latest token has been updated in OP. Please let me know how much u can escrow?
TrustedTrader (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:25:31 AM

Sell to me, it's easier Smiley

BTC 0.25 and it is yours...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: