Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Looking for] Community Manager for Social Gambling Website  (Read 683 times)
BitDouble.io (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:07:21 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 01:00:02 PM by BitDouble.io

Community Manager

Must haves:
-   Well connected in the Bitcoin/crypto scene
-   Well respected on Bitcointalk is a nice add-on
-   Deep knowledge about Reddit and Social Media
-   Experienced in Online Gambling, preferably Social Gambling like csgo-skin gambling or gambling with Bitcoins
-   Native English or perfectly fluent (more languages are always an advantage)

Tasks:
-   Daily (several times a day) communication with the community on all channels (chat on site, social media, forums etc.)
-   Creating a weekly editorial plan for the different community channels
-   Reporting about developments and feedback inside the community (connection between management and community)
-   PR and crisis management
-   Support on all channels with our customers
-   Creating ideas for promotions

Compensation:
-   Depending on experience 12$-15$ (in Bitcoin) per hour on a 20 hour/weekly basis with the option to increase to 30 or more hours per week

If you think that you fullfill all requirements and want to apply for the position, PM me with your credentials and why you think you are a good fit

PS: If you don't fullfill the requirements I will not respond to your application. This goes especially for people that can't write proper english.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:12:05 AM

I can fulfil your all requirements. I am online more than 20 hours a day on forum. Have good knowledge of reddit and social media too. If you think , I am a eligible for this job. You can hire me. You can expect full devotion while doing work.

BitDouble.io (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:22:48 AM

I can fulfil your all requirements. I am online more than 20 hours a day on forum. Have good knowledge of reddit and social media too. If you think , I am a eligible for this job. You can hire me. You can expect full devotion while doing work.

You are missing a key requirement: "-   Native English or perfectly fluent (more languages are always an advantage)"

letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:14:51 PM

You are missing a key requirement: "-   Native English or perfectly fluent (more languages are always an advantage)"

I have a good experience of working as a Chat support executive on some couple of Paid to Click Sites.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:47:50 PM

Pm you our CV's? Do they have linkedin for gambling portfolios ? I doubt it.No University offers a full time Bachelors in Social Media Management course and hence its futile to ask for CV's in a place where people love anonymity at it's finest.I've the "must-haves",certainly can't put them in a Resume.Let me know.
BitDouble.io (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:59:01 PM

Pm you our CV's? Do they have linkedin for gambling portfolios ? I doubt it.No University offers a full time Bachelors in Social Media Management course and hence its futile to ask for CV's in a place where people love anonymity at it's finest.I've the "must-haves",certainly can't put them in a Resume.Let me know.

CV, as in tell me about why you think you are qualified.

brendongl

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:03:17 PM

I have a good experience of working as a Chat support executive on some couple of Paid to Click Sites.

Let me help you with that...

Is more like this...
I can fufill all your requirements. I am online more than 20 hours a day on the forum. I have good knowledge of reddit and social media. I am a eligible for this job. You can hire me. You can expect my full devotion while doing work.

The last three sentences don't even make sense, you do not need to say I am eligible for this job, and you don't need to let people know that we can hire you. And saying "you can expect full devotion while doing work is unnecessary, But if you did want to say something like that it would be more like. "You can expect me to be fully devoted to my work if you hire me"

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:50:16 PM

Wow, I must say this is good for you making it available here to recruit for a manager for the community hope you find a suitable manager...
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:45:01 AM

I sent you a message.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitDouble.io (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:31:51 AM

Thank you for all the applications. We have contacted the interesting applicants.

The application period is closed for now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: