Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] So you want to run a Monero pool ???  (Read 6081 times)
connic1983

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

Well it seems at least, this piece of words had some positive feedbacks.

Thank you all for your replies.

I wish you best of luck with your entrepreneurial project.

i guess i lost the private key of the monero address in the first post, please dont send anything there, unless you really want to loose some moneys Smiley

Im opened to some consulting job for managing pools of course, just ping me ! Smiley

Can you enable setting? Allow newbies to send you PMs.
og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

XD
iluvemonero (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 06:08:12 PM

Hey just a kick post to say i recovered the keys for the monero address i advertised in the Initial Post.

So if any of you are willing to show how helpfull my post was you know where to send some coins ! Smiley
iluvemonero (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:27:42 PM

Just wanted to say that I was not aware of this post when I started supportXMR.com only mere weeks after you posted this. If I would have come across this post back then, I would have thought you are full of shit and just started the pool anyway. "how hard can it be?", as Jeremy Clarkson liked to put it.

One of the miners on my pool posted the link to this post yesterday... What can I say. This story is so absolutely spot on, it's like you watched me for a year, then stepped in the DeLorean and travel back to 2016 to tell the story of my pool.

Thank you for this! Smiley

You are welcome ! happy to see you succeed to read ulimit manual pages Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: