Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Symeave" scammed for $20 and contining do that by creating new threads  (Read 550 times)
needyou (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:04:51 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 04:54:32 PM by needyou

What happened:
I was scammed by Symeave: we agreed on deal for $20 btc, after sending him PayPal he went offline and no response from him anymore.
His thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607423.msg16286980#msg16286980
Also the funny thing is he deleted all my negative posts in all his threads and made them self-moderated!.
Be aware of this guy because he is creating new threds and continuing to scam poeple!

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=685323

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607423.msg16294486#msg16294486
Amount Scammed: $20
Payment Method: PayPal
Proof of Payment: http://imgur.com/a/hJb93
PM/Chat Logs: http://imgur.com/a/ba6aA
Additional Notes: Be aware of this guy because he is creating new threds and continuing to scam poeple!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:28:11 PM

Hello,

I was scammed by Symeave: we agreed on deal for $20 btc, after sending him PayPal he went offline and no response from him anymore.
His thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607423.msg16286980#msg16286980
Also the funny thing is he deleted all my negative posts in all his threads and made them self-moderated!.
Be aware of this guy because he is creating new threds and continuing to scam poeple!
Post the relevant proofs.The account seems to be tagged already,why deal without an escrow using paypal funds with an negative rep account ? You were looking to get scammed on so many levels.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:43:13 PM

If you paid his through paypal you can always open a dispute on paypal and get your money back.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
Please edit the OP and use the scam report format.
needyou (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:43:22 PM

Hello,

Post the relevant proofs.The account seems to be tagged already,why deal without an escrow using paypal funds with an negative rep account ? You were looking to get scammed on so many levels.

it was not tagged yet, when we were making a deal Smiley I have paid with PayPal, what proof to post here? screenshoot or what? Smiley thank you Smiley
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:46:46 PM

Make a proper scam accusation by following the format like this one

What happened::

Scammers Profile Link:

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed:
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes:

Anyone can see and will immediately tag the scammer with negative red trust.

Whenever I see deals between Paypal and bitcoin and you are not using trusted members like BayAreaCoin, DannyHamilton, Zazarb, Mixan and a few others I have forgot to mention here, it comes to my mind a user signature which I don't remember who he is but his signature is perfect:

Insanity: Doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.

When dealing with paypal deal only with users with extreme green trust and even then do a check of their post history, password reset if any or any other relevant info to help you protect yourself.
davids08

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:19:00 AM

This guy scammed me $49.5 papal too.......Why he can start new trade thread and without any problem?Huh
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:00:26 AM

This guy scammed me $49.5 papal too.......Why he can start new trade thread and without any problem?Huh
Scams are not moderated in the forum and users should check feedback and last password reset date when dealing with anyone here.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:36:31 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 06:17:52 AM by torry28

sorry for both of your loses. actually it's simple, it's because he always make a self moderated topic so after he scam, he will delete all of his victim's post/msg, or start the new one.

@Atomicat: yes, if.
seems other people who got scammed didn't opened a scam accusation about the seller. Thanks OP for this scam report, now all people would be aware when they're dealing with the seller.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:03:55 AM

sorry for both of your loses. actually it's simple, it's because he always make a self moderated topic so after he scam, he will delete all of his victim's post/msg, or start the new one.
But if someone who has been scammed open a thread using the Scam Accusation format his account will be tagged by DT which will serve as a warning to anyone trading with him.
davids08

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:38:58 AM

That guy scammed me $49.5 paypal. He asked you to send money to a new pp email address, and then delete the email address soon after he received the money.
If you use paypal verified by virtual bank acc or birtual credit card, you will be limited by paypal when start a dispute on paypal.....  So this guy use this method to scam easily....
Don't make deal with Symeave .....
needyou (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:55:46 PM

Make a proper scam accusation by following the format like this one

What happened::

Scammers Profile Link:

Reference Link:
Amount Scammed:
Payment Method:
Proof of Payment:
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes:

Anyone can see and will immediately tag the scammer with negative red trust.

Whenever I see deals between Paypal and bitcoin and you are not using trusted members like BayAreaCoin, DannyHamilton, Zazarb, Mixan and a few others I have forgot to mention here, it comes to my mind a user signature which I don't remember who he is but his signature is perfect:

Insanity: Doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.

When dealing with paypal deal only with users with extreme green trust and even then do a check of their post history, password reset if any or any other relevant info to help you protect yourself.

Info updated, thank you for your help, people be aware and leave as much as you can negative feedbacks because he is creating new threds and continue to scam poeple!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: