Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a test to see if my services would be needed.  (Read 161 times)
haholt (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:13:36 PM

Hello everyone I am new here obviously but I just wanted to ask and see if I could maybe get an idea of furture possibility's. I have PP acounts with feedback on ebay for selling right away. Everything is verified and there are no 21 day holds. Each account has a max of 25k in sales on ebay for now and unlimited transfers to and from. These accounts I would be willing to sell for $800 USD since I have put in a lot of work creating them. Just to clear things up all acount info with a small tutorial would be given this includes cookies and such. Again I am not asking anyone to buy just seeing if there is a need. Also have US Bank bank accounts with debit card that would be shipped. There is no funds but everything is verified and good to use. Everything I have is aged some accounts over 5 years. My PP accounts will all have positive feedback on ebay. The bank accounts are also $500 USD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: