Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need an urgent loan of 0.02 BTC  (Read 594 times)
Zarfund (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:42:04 PM

Need an urgent loan of 0.02 BTC
Need to pay clients.
Will return in 3 days as 0.025 BTC

Escrow: Zarfund.com
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:52:08 PM

You don't have a valid collateral and also have a negative trust.
If you need this loan you will need to offer a valid collateral.

If you don't have any lock this thread to avoid further negative trust.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:31:47 PM

Need to pay clients.

I was reading all over facebook groups that Zarfund is having problems with their business. Also you are using as escrow probably a website which you have relations with so it's very difficult you will get a loan here.

Last but not least the golden rule on this section is : NO COLLATERAL, NO LOAN.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:37:43 PM

Need to pay clients.

I was reading all over facebook groups that Zarfund is having problems with their business. Also you are using as escrow probably a website which you have relations with so it's very difficult you will get a loan here.

He doesn't have any collateral for this loan.

Even if Zarfund was the escrow for this loan what would they hold? How does it secure the lender?
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:40:43 PM

Need to pay clients.

Even if Zarfund was the escrow for this loan what would they hold? How does it secure the lender?
Dude, he owns Zarfund. Check his trust page.
Edit: I don't know if he owns Zarfund, but he is VERY affiliated with them.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:14:13 PM

Need to pay clients.

Dude, he owns Zarfund. Check his trust page.
Edit: I don't know if he owns Zarfund, but he is VERY affiliated with them.
I am 99% sure he is affiliated with them in one way or another but that wasn't the point I was trying to bring attention to.  Grin

Lets say he uses monbox's escrow service, What will the escrow hold and how will it secure the lender?
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:36:29 PM

Oh, not again... Roll Eyes

I am sick and tired tis wanna be loan request threads, they only want to scam and nothing more.
Op, like any other thread similar to his, is gone and no answer...
You should have more reds than you already have Op, gtfo!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:33:09 PM

I am sick and tired tis wanna be loan request threads, they only want to scam and nothing more.
Thats why im giving up to offer loans here, sometimes i try to give a loan to some maybe honest member here, but people are asking for loans without reason and others just to dump their accounts.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:42:24 PM

Thats why im giving up to offer loans here, sometimes i try to give a loan to some maybe honest member here, but people are asking for loans without reason and others just to dump their accounts.
It is very interesting how these people are when it comes to asking for a loan.  OP, you have no trust here and you have negative rating.  No one is going to give you a loan of any kind with out some sort of valid collateral.  If you want me to fund the loan, I will need collateral worth 2x the amount of the loan you are requesting.  Before you ask, a domain name is not collateral unless you get the hosing with it and you are  making money from the account.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████