Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time Yoshitposting?  (Read 471 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:17:00 PM

Are you inspired by those Bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on YoBit's signature campaign ad revenue instead?

Me? I don't have a day job and I consider Bitcoin as my only job. I don't want to lose my only source of income just because Bitcoin is awesome.

I have three kids to feed, and a 2*3 cubic centimeter house which supports my family, and so does my signature campaign.

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:04:03 PM

Are you inspired by those Bitcoin millionaires? Are you thinking of filing a resignation letter on your day job (if you have any) and focus on YoBit's signature campaign ad revenue instead?

Me? I don't have a day job and I consider Bitcoin as my only job. I don't want to lose my only source of income just because Bitcoin is awesome.

I have three kids to feed, and a 2*3 cubic centimeter house which supports my family, and so does my signature campaign.

Its retarded to leave your job and exchange it for posting all day long. Just think about it, what if they stop their signature in the future. Where are you going to get your next income?

Its better to make a signature campaign a part time, not a full time.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:26:00 AM

Just one question.. What's a Yobit ?
Is this some type of new Millennial Hipster / Hip-hop iCO Dubstep ICO-Scam coin ?

Yo yo yoooo be trickin' out mah wallit'z be buyin' up thoze mad fat Bitcoins bruh !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Carpeaux

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:45:11 AM

yobit signature campaign is closed now, so it is too late for the newbie like us.

also I'll need to pay for stuff in the meantime, and yobit pay is not enough for it
bl@ckrose

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:36:23 PM

i won't enjoy that to do until i retire
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:58:34 PM

Which kind of insect are you that you are raising a family in "a 2*3 cubic centimeter house?"

Why do you refer to it as "Yoshit..." in the topic title? "Will you quit your day job to go full time Yoshitposting?"

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:54:08 AM

Which kind of insect are you that you are raising a family in "a 2*3 cubic centimeter house?"

Why do you refer to it as "Yoshit..." in the topic title? "Will you quit your day job to go full time Yoshitposting?"

Cool

Nice catch! (pun intended)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:59:38 AM

Just one question.. What's a Yobit ?
Is this some type of new Millennial Hipster / Hip-hop iCO Dubstep ICO-Scam coin ?

Yo yo yoooo be trickin' out mah wallit'z be buyin' up thoze mad fat Bitcoins bruh !

As nobody answered your question, I'm going to do it even if it's been over ten days since you posted the question. So YoBit isn't a coin but an exchange website. They got a signature campaign so that they can promote their website. As far as I know, you are paid daily instead of weekly/montly and can earn a lot, but you have to post about 60 posts if not 80 everyday. So there are many spammers around trying to earn money because of the campaign's great conditions, but that will not make them a better user here at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: