Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Venezuela league  (Read 166 times)
Lionidas (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:01:23 PM

Is there any body who is expert at betting on this league?

I just placed a bet on this game:
URENA SC V ATLETICO VENEZUELA

And lost when I placed Urena sc to win the match when they were leading by 1. Now it is nearly over and I lost all my parlay because of this.
 Cry
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 12:37:54 AM

I sometimes have a bet on games in this league but it is hard to pick winners in this league so I prefer to bet on goals over/under and sometimes I even bet live in play on the goals over/under. I like betting over 0.5 goals in live play as I seem to be lucky and win more times then not. Sometimes a game ends 0-0 but I have found that most games there is a goal scored. When I play over 0.5 goals I wait as long as I can and hope no goals are scored in the 1st half and normally bet on the over 0.5 goals at half time and sometimes I wait until the 60th minute to put my bet on as I get some decent odds.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: