Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Look who holds 100k XMR and look what he plans to do with his dump profit  (Read 480 times)
dadon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:18:53 AM

this was posted in the SDC thread we are constantly having to put up with this type of behaviour aimed at us.
shadowcrash - was fun manipulating the shit out of this coin.

- I am out for good now. If I see the opportunity to pump and dump sdc I may...
- But you actually thought for a second I was really issuing FUD to buy cheap and actually hold this shit coin...HELL no. lol

Goodbye.

I think from this post on we will see SCD decline under 200k SAT and resume its true price of 60k SAT if not lower..

Yeah I lost a bit of cash fucking around with this today but I think I stabbed the coin enough...will bleed on its own now.

You kids should have been stocking those XMRs with me ...Ive been buying since .30 - . 50 cents...I hold over 100k XMR. I will continue to fuck the shit out of your coin for fun. Money is nothing but a number to me. As long as I can afford to fuck with your pump coin I will.

I suggest you all look into what XMR is doing...a market is also planned Wink

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:30:05 AM

COINBASE MAY ADD XMR PLEASE VOTE HERE: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/533ay6/coinbase_is_hiring_senior_engineers_both_in_san/d7pw2go

There is a rumor going around that OpenBazaar is looking into XMR. They are apparently waiting for multisig to be implemented into XMR.....please verify this elsewhere. I have just heard this in the XMR slack.

PS. I wish I held that much...maybe soon. Wink When I can throw down direct from my bank into Coinbase even better.

As you can all see, SDC has time to make threads like these. Says a lot.
- Blazin8888
dadon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:34:18 AM

COINBASE MAY ADD XMR PLEASE VOTE HERE: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/533ay6/coinbase_is_hiring_senior_engineers_both_in_san/d7pw2go

There is a rumor going around that OpenBazaar is looking into XMR. They are apparently waiting for multisig to be implemented into XMR.....please verify this elsewhere. I have just heard this in the XMR slack.

PS. I wish I held that much...maybe soon. Wink When I can throw down direct from my bank into Coinbase even better.

- Blazin8888
How much deeper you dig your own grave you should stop, the depths you have reached are enough already.
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:57:34 AM

- Blazin8888
How much deeper you dig your own grave you should stop, the depths you have reached are enough already.

Funny how you SDC kids come around just as the good XMR news comes along...I am doing the community a favor is how I look at it.

Keep them away from wasting their money on a project like yours. They will be sitting on their coins while SDC slowly bleeds to death.
dadon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:02:17 AM

Haha the cancer of sdc Blazin8888 aka Rajin Johal is finally doxed LOL

damn you kids got me...
too mad no one is investing in your shit coin still.

This project was a failure from the start the entire bitcoin talk forum knows you guys are a joke.

Good sign when the fudders come after a coin, means your doing something that makes them nervous.

Absolutely, and as I have stated in the past, about 90% of the time FUD precedes a big move up in price. Not sure why it works, but it is well documented.

Time to move some BTC into buying position.  Grin

Well I am gonna have to give up soon...I have been talking shit about this coin since day 1...but I have been buying this since around 20k - 60k SAT.
mission accomplished for me...I enjoyed those dumps past few days... managed to buy some more closer to 200k as I wanted.

Looking forward to this market Wink

Roll Eyes keep digging i will continue watching in amusement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: