Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay is working 7 days a week now  (Read 4653 times)
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 11:12:10 AM

We are happy to announce that Zebpay is now open and available 7 days a week!

With this we make sure that whenever users wish to make a transaction, we’re there to provide uninterrupted buying and selling of bitcoins including Rs deposit!

We look forward to welcoming users to our app nearly every day of the year Cheesy

Download app now: http://app.zebpay.com/btc and get started!

Visit our support desk for more details: support.zebpay.com

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:24:24 PM

With this we make sure that whenever users wish to make a transaction, we’re there to provide uninterrupted buying and selling of bitcoins including Rs deposit!

We look forward to welcoming users to our app nearly every day of the year Cheesy

But banks are not open on sundays and saturdays so what difference will it make

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:54:53 AM

Very good initiative and will helps everyone wanted to buy urgently during weekend.

Also will the deposit and withdrawal happen on the weekend as well  (Withdrawal can be transferred via IMPS)?

Also, any plans for signature campaign?
zahra4577

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:18:15 AM

Your app is full of bugs and errors.Please improve it before improving your service

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:10:10 AM

Your app is full of bugs and errors.Please improve it before improving your service
You can report it support buy mailing them but i uses it oftenly but i havent seen any.but there previous app version was good than new one.
goodway

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:49:08 PM

zebpay me 2 nd and 4 th holiday wale saturday ke din bhi INR deposit ho jayega???
and 7 day ke konse time me Deposit kar shakte hai???/
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:52:28 PM

Grin true lol how can we deposit during sat and sun :v

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:23:28 AM

You can report it support buy mailing them but i uses it oftenly but i havent seen any.but there previous app version was good than new one.
Thats true new app has bug.we need to take same action two or three time to complete it.For example,when i wanted to withdraw my balance to my account ,I had to tried three time
buysellbitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 01:30:28 PM

Hi all, thanks for your feedback, appreciate it.

If you have IMPS enabled with your bank, or you have same bank as zebpay ( for example you have HDFC bank account and we have HDFC bank account ) you can transfer funds now on Saturday, Sunday and get it credited to your account.

Very good initiative and will helps everyone wanted to buy urgently during weekend.

Also will the deposit and withdrawal happen on the weekend as well  (Withdrawal can be transferred via IMPS)?

Thanks Smiley Withdrawals via IMPS have lot of issues at large scale including very small limits. So withdrawals are not guaranteed. We are focusing on othre marketing channels at the moment, so no plans for sig campaign. You can take part in our Diwali giveaway contest.

zebpay me 2 nd and 4 th holiday wale saturday ke din bhi INR deposit ho jayega???

Yes. During 10 AM to 6 PM.

Thats true new app has bug.we need to take same action two or three time to complete it.For example,when i wanted to withdraw my balance to my account ,I had to tried three time

Please accept our sincere apologies on issue you have faced. Please send us mail on support@zebpay.com and we will look into it. As we are scaling we are finding that some f our users are facing few issues. Let me assure you we are working very hard to give you most simple experience with bitcoins.

Really appreciate your support and feedback.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Sabur

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:38:01 PM

Before 2 weeks, I had to wait till monday to imps you guys and get it to my account, now I can do it any day. Awesome dude.

zahra4577

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:11:38 PM

If you have IMPS enabled with your bank, or you have same bank as zebpay ( for example you have HDFC bank account and we have HDFC bank account ) you can transfer funds now on Saturday, Sunday and get it credited to your account.

Also will the deposit and withdrawal happen on the weekend as well  (Withdrawal can be transferred via IMPS)?

Thanks Smiley Withdrawals via IMPS have lot of issues at large scale including very small limits. So withdrawals are not guaranteed. We are focusing on othre marketing channels at the moment, so no plans for sig campaign. You can take part in our Diwali giveaway contest.

Yes. During 10 AM to 6 PM.

Please accept our sincere apologies on issue you have faced. Please send us mail on support@zebpay.com and we will look into it. As we are scaling we are finding that some f our users are facing few issues. Let me assure you we are working very hard to give you most simple experience with bitcoins.

Really appreciate your support and feedback.

Regards
Mahin
Zebpay

Thank you so much for this quick response.Can you please make online support function available?sometimes we need quick solution to problems we face or about some feature

techsuvidha

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:46:42 PM

Nice initiative Mahin!
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 10:09:06 PM

Then I suggest you get one SBI account too as it has more customer base
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:10:02 PM

Zebpay has greatly moved up,great new for bitcoin users.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:03:28 AM

Zebpay has earned many new customers and I am happy for them but their app has several bugs and I dont see any new update anymore.I hope they soon fix all issues associated with their app or also make an online platform

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
zebpaysupport

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Zebpay - Cryptocurrency Exchange and Wallet

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 01:39:42 PM

Zebpay has earned many new customers and I am happy for them but their app has several bugs and I dont see any new update anymore.I hope they soon fix all issues associated with their app or also make an online platform

Our new update should be released next week. We have mostly focused on security, scaling and back office processes during this period. Thanks to feedback from users like you, we have fixed some of reported issues.
Really appreciate your feedback and support.

Thanks
Zebpay Support

Zebpay Cryptocurrency Exchange. Buy, Sell and Trade Cryptos Globally.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:04:49 PM

Well the ios version works out pretty smoothly for me. Never encountered any bug on ios so far.
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:17:34 PM

Thanks a lot Zebpay guys, you are doing great.
Whenever I needed to sell, I used you and you gave me one more reason for the same.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:29:23 PM

What are the charges for buy/sell on zebpay?

Do we have any deposit/withdrawal charges?
nizamcc
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:16:42 AM

What are the charges for buy/sell on zebpay?

Do we have any deposit/withdrawal charges?

Zebpay पर जो रेट दिखाए गए हैं, काफी हद तक उन्हीं रेट्स पर बिटकॉइन ख़रीदा / बेचा जाता है, मैंने भी कई दफा यहाँ पर अपने कॉइन बेचे हैं और दिखाए गए रेट पर ही बिके सारे। रही बात जमा करने या निकालने की, तो उस पर भी कोई चार्ज नहीं होता और यदि हो तो भी नाममात्र चार्ज होता है।
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: