Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meixcantarget Please launch your own ad network :)  (Read 1048 times)
vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:05:35 PM

You would run that shit the best
All these other wannabes are either in it for the short term or give no fucks about there users

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:11:37 PM

All these other wannabes are either in it for the short term or give no fucks about there users
lol man, saw the title and was like "Is he trolling?"

I am actually planning to launch a bitcoin ad network in the future.
The coding process is not easy though.
Currently I need to finish pokebits.com (In about a week it'll be done), then I'm going to work on the ad network.
Made from scratch, so not sure how long will it take. I estimate about 3 months, maybe 4.

It'll be the best network you guys have ever seen.

Thanks man, appreciate it! Smiley
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:38:23 PM

My ad network just finished Beta testing. should be up and running by the end of the week. I'm just tweaking it now.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:37:33 PM

Well we really need some good network ads where we can advertise our projects to a real public and not fakes visits as some networks are showing. I had hired a service and the real costumers are far away from they charge me, soo i do believe they have bots. I do like mexicantarget as well, i do remember he said he wanna run around 10 projects and then build his own network, i do like pokebits easy to play, im waiting the improvements that will come.
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:43:06 PM

Well we really need some good network ads where we can advertise our projects to a real public and not fakes visits as some networks are showing. I had hired a service and the real costumers are far away from they charge me, soo i do believe they have bots. I do like mexicantarget as well, i do remember he said he wanna run around 10 projects and then build his own network, i do like pokebits easy to play, im waiting the improvements that will come.

Exactly I advertise on mellowads get 50000 impressions and 1 click, one thing that tells me is the traffic is fake!

vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:44:03 PM

Currently I need to finish pokebits.com (In about a week it'll be done), then I'm going to work on the ad network.
Made from scratch, so not sure how long will it take. I estimate about 3 months, maybe 4.

But yea I'm serious man you seem to be taking your shit actually serious unlike most of these guys

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:12:35 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 07:49:22 AM by isen

Hey guys are you planning to add a faucet in your advertising networks?I am talking about something similar to mellowads faucet where you are not allowed to withdraw your balance but only start a network campaign,think about it even a low paying faucet will benefit everyone.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 06:38:22 AM

Hey guys are you planning to add a faucet in your  advertisment networks?I am talking about something similar to mellowads faucet where you are not allowed to withdraw your balance but only start a network campaign,think about it even a low paying faucet will benefit everyone.

This is the worst ideea wich an advertising network can implement.
A faucet will atract plenty of Russia and Ukraine users (nothing personal with thise people, but as quality traffic ... they are the lowest)

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:01:27 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 07:49:43 AM by isen

Hey guys are you planning to add a faucet in your  advertisment networks?I am talking about something similar to mellowads faucet where you are not allowed to withdraw your balance but only start a network campaign,think about it even a low paying faucet will benefit everyone.

A faucet will atract plenty of Russia and Ukraine users (nothing personal with thise people, but as quality traffic ... they are the lowest)
I guess that you know better since you are running an advertising network,but I had the impression that users whose traffic is categorized as low quality are only interested in sites where they can cash out their balance and they don't care to use it about advertising.
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:39:45 AM

I guess that you know better since you are running an advertisement network,but I had the impression that users whose traffic is categorized as low quality are only interested in sites where they can cash out their balance and they don't care to use it about advertising.

I own/run an advertising network, more faucets, other bitcoin related website.
Trust me:  advertising network + faucet = does not worth

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 08:27:30 AM

I guess that you know better since you are running an advertisement network,but I had the impression that users whose traffic is categorized as low quality are only interested in sites where they can cash out their balance and they don't care to use it about advertising.

Trust me:  advertising network + faucet = does not worth

If its not worth it why are running it anyway? no one is doing much for charity here and everyone does have some tasks/goals in mind before they start  any new project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 08:42:59 AM

Hey guys are you planning to add a faucet in your  advertisment networks?I am talking about something similar to mellowads faucet where you are not allowed to withdraw your balance but only start a network campaign,think about it even a low paying faucet will benefit everyone.

Trust me:  advertising network + faucet = does not worth

If its not worth it why are running it anyway? no one is doing much for charity here and everyone does have some tasks/goals in mind before they start  any new project.

I think you did not understand what I mean. Let me explain in detail:

running an advertising network is ok (you can make profit)
running an advertising network wich has a faucet included is not recommended  (it will be invaded by russians wich clain and then try to promote all their shity faucets with 30 ads per page.)

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:32:33 AM

But yea I'm serious man you seem to be taking your shit actually serious unlike most of these guys
Thanks man, I'm glad you believe that. My magic formula is: "If everyone is happy, I am happy". Smiley

Hey guys are you planning to add a faucet in your advertising networks?I am talking about something similar to mellowads faucet where you are not allowed to withdraw your balance but only start a network campaign,think about it even a low paying faucet will benefit everyone.
I'm just one person. I'm going to add a forum of free advertising credits, yes. Wont reveal much though.

this is the best idea i have to agree with you on this Meixcantarget  would run a  better network then others do Smiley
Thanks Josh, appreciate it!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 09:57:48 PM

I think it would be very bad idea to add faucet into ad network, it doesn't looks serious. It would be better to give small registration or deposit bonus to attract users to new ad network.

toecutter

Activity: 622

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 08:28:47 AM

+1! Would use :)

mexicantarget, please save the faucet scene, the current ad networks are all problematic for one reason or another.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:28:31 PM

I think it would be very bad idea to add faucet into ad network, it doesn't looks serious. It would be better to give small registration or deposit bonus to attract users to new ad network.
Faucets are still sites which need to monetize their content. Advertisers would be able to chose if they want to advertise on faucets, or not ;p

+1! Would use Smiley

mexicantarget, please save the faucet scene, the current ad networks are all problematic for one reason or another.
I'm glad to hear that!
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:09:44 PM

And also Mexicantarget , you came up with good idea on how you gonna attract advertisers willing to pay more and in return they will get best result. CPM network has always been shit for advertisers as well as for publishers, so we may need CPL or CPA type of adnetwork.

I hope the adnetwork you will make will be really nice and unique like your faucets and faucet games.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:12:51 PM

And also Mexicantarget , you came up with good idea on how you gonna attract advertisers willing to pay more and in return they will get best result. CPM network has always been shit for advertisers as well as for publishers, so we may need CPL or CPA type of adnetwork.

I hope the adnetwork you will make will be really nice and unique like your faucets and faucet games.
I'm glad you enjoy the sites so far Smiley

Well, I don't want to reveal any ideas yet, because they're quite unique and don't want anyone stealing them, before I launch the adnet.

One thing I can say for sure. Both parties, publishers and advertisers will be happy about what I'll roll out.

CPA is really bad for faucets. I mean, for the advertising part. A lot of people click on ads without even seeing what the ad is, so they "help" the publisher.

Bitcoin scene is still young. In order to build a good network a lot of work is needed.
The hardest part of this is the logic/putting things in place Smiley
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:51:40 PM

Faucets are still sites which need to monetize their content. Advertisers would be able to chose if they want to advertise on faucets, or not ;p
You understand my mind a bit wrong. I wanted to say that ad network don't need to have faucet like Adbitco or Mellowads have.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:54:33 PM

You understand my mind a bit wrong. I wanted to say that ad network don't need to have faucet like Adbitco or Mellowads have.
From my POV, it's a good add on, since people can advertise their projects/links for "free". I don't see anything wrong in there to be honest.
Advertisers benefit by placing their ads for free, publishers get the money they deserve.
I think it's a pretty balanced feature. Every ad network should have that.

This is just my opinion though, no need to agree with it Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: