Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bankers will destroy block chain tech, decentralization, bitcoin?  (Read 4057 times)
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:05:17 AM

Now that many people are supporting bitcoin. They cant destroy it. If government cant regulate bitcoin. Bankers cant do that also. Banks gonna have a really bad time destroying it. Banks and bitcoin are different with each other. Its against each other. Banks are having problems because of bitcoin. And they are gonna do something to neutralize it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:53:46 AM

I think its not gonna happen. Many people are using it. And im one of them. We are sick and tired using banks which can take all your funds. As long as many people supporting blockchain technology. It will be harder for them to destroy it. They are not the one who can dictate us. So far this is the problem banks are facing right now. And its getting worst.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:11:41 AM

Banks around the world were continuously into testing of the technology. Among this already few banks have started to use the Blockchain technology into their functioning. Also several banks were in collaboration with MNC's for successful generation of their own Blockchain.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:33:43 AM

Absolutely not.

There is a lot of talk about the banks destroying bitcoin, yet no one has even shown me a method for doing this. Until someone can show how this could be done, I don't think it will be done.

1. How are you going to stop the bankers trying to dictator crypto? - I don't have to. There is no way to do it.

2. Are you fully aware of things that are going on? - Um.  you mean in the bitcoin world? Sure, more than most I suppose.

3. What measures are you taking now? - I only use BTC online and dumped my credit cards. The banks are only powerful because you keep giving them your money. I do not do that.

The methods have been mentioned in this thread already. They will keep using actors to corrupt the community and create problems and then propose their own solutions, all revolving the same principles:

1) Dissolve the Core developer team, which is influenced by crypto punk culture. This means to stop all traces of anonymity and node decentralization.
2) Propose a software that sounds good in the ears of morons: Cheap and fast transactions, at the expense of node centralization since they are too big to run on normal computers. Of course this is never mentioned or sugarcoated so they can trap as many idiots as possible on their anti Core crusade.
It make sense of the methods but if you thinking about it, more likely impossible to happen, why?
The founders, developers, miners and users of bitcoin are not idiots or morons as you said, they would now if there is betrayers among them trying to propose bad software to destroy bitcoin/blockchain. Well, all over that I don't think if bankers want to harm blockchain though they already have a plan to do it, I will believe that if already happening.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:04:01 AM

I think its not gonna happen. Many people are using it. And im one of them. We are sick and tired using banks which can take all your funds. As long as many people supporting blockchain technology. It will be harder for them to destroy it. They are not the one who can dictate us. So far this is the problem banks are facing right now. And its getting worst.

Banks arent going to destroy bitcoin. Bankers have huge investment in bitcoin, ripple and ethereum, they are already gaining millions from it. They no longer think of destruction rather they are thinking of ways on how to earn more using these coins. They have the capital and they think of profit, bitcoin is an innovation for them, another outlet for large income.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:10:51 AM

you can not destroy the technology, you can only abuse it or in other words use that technology the wrong way to your own evil advantage. but in the end bitcoin is going to be always a different and separate thing running decentralized.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:57:13 AM

Now after the long journey  that bitcoin has made and the changes that impacted both the economy and the internet  no one can ever destroy it , because of how bitcoin is dicentrelized in the world and how it is hard to control its flow even if some governments banned it people will still use it that is way they are playing by the rule if you can't beat them join them,
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:40:52 AM

I dont think so the bank will destroy blockchain. How can they do that? Its difficult for them. They will have a hard time for me its very impossible

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:59:36 PM

decentralization as far as i am concerned means that nobody can tell me if or how to use bitcoin, i can make a wallet on my own, keep the coins on my own and spend them also on my own.

even if banks get into bitcoin they can not change anything about it and if they do i simply stop using bitcoin.
however all banks are interested in is the blockchain and making their own altcoin.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:08:05 PM

If you haven't noticed already, the two coins below Bitcoin, Ethereum(ETH) , Ripple (XRP) have forged theier way into crypto with massive fundings from bank, backed by bankers, both Ethereum and Ripple have second and third market capitalization respectively after Bitcoin, Do you think the bankers who manipulated the global market and caused the global crash of 2008 which led to suicide of thousands of innocent people for making bankers profit, will bring down bitcoin, block chain tech and  decentralization?

1. How are you going to stop the bankers trying to dictator crypto?

2. Are you fully aware of things that are going on?

3. What measures are you taking now?

Best Regards
I don't think so because ETH and ripple are altcoins and about the blockchains of bitcoins, it can be controled by government or bankers and  for stop the bankers trying to dictator crypto (bitcoin) the segwit must be stoped and i am sure the miners won't support it.

Of course yes i am fully aware about the bankers trying control the blockchains of bitcoins, and i just take measure dissagree with segwit although i can not do anything for blockchains of bitcoins.
But i tried share what i knew about bitcoins and related it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: