Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OFWs: Best site to buy BTC/Altcoins  (Read 454 times)
Nivir (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:45:25 PM

Just wondering which site/s that is/are best for OFWs to buy BTC/Altcoins.

2 things to be considered:
1. Buying and the selling rate. This should include charges if there are any.
2. The reliability of the site like how fast the transaction happens.

Although this may vary from places to places but I just want to hear some suggestions especially from experienced people.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:37:13 PM

If in Europe, bitstamp.net
If in Canada, quadrigacx.com
If in United States, coinbase.com

All other places, try checking localbitcoins.com first.

In the Philippines, well, try the top 3: coins.ph, btcexchange.ph, buybitcoins.ph / rebit.ph

Nivir (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:10:29 AM

In the Philippines, well, try the top 3: coins.ph, btcexchange.ph, buybitcoins.ph / rebit.ph

Thanks for the response. Btcexchange.ph is really new to me. Currently I am remitting foreign money to a Philippine bank then transfer it to coins.ph. Not the fastest way though but I think I saved some few bucks doing it instead of using Paypal or Visa transaction with higher fees.   
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1858

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:13:22 AM

Thanks for the response. Btcexchange.ph is really new to me. Currently I am remitting foreign money to a Philippine bank then transfer it to coins.ph. Not the fastest way though but I think I saved some few bucks doing it instead of using Paypal or Visa transaction with higher fees.   

I wonder if you guys do this like buying btc thru coins.ph and then withdrawing it thru buybitcoins.ph because they have higher selling price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:58:58 AM

How about coins.ph, you can just send you money to your relatives here and just let him transfer the amount to your btc account.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:47:43 AM

Hindi ba pwede ang coins.ph sa ibang bansa? May kakilala kasi ako dati na taga UK and nagagamit naman nya ang coins ph and as for reloading or buying bitcoin pwede ka gumamit ng cc.
Try mo din sa localbitcoin. Kung exchange naman ng btc-altcoin poloniex may malaking volume and bittrex.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:09:55 AM

Hindi ba pwede ang coins.ph sa ibang bansa? May kakilala kasi ako dati na taga UK and nagagamit naman nya ang coins ph and as for reloading or buying bitcoin pwede ka gumamit ng cc.
Try mo din sa localbitcoin. Kung exchange naman ng btc-altcoin poloniex may malaking volume and bittrex.
I think pwedi naman siguro kasi may bank to bank transfer naman eh, you can fund you account of course then you will receive your bitcoins.

Nivir (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:14:00 AM

I think pwedi naman siguro kasi may bank to bank transfer naman eh, you can fund you account of course then you will receive your bitcoins.

Sa ngayon po talaga remit sa Philippine banks then ask family/friends to deposit into their coins.ph accounts then wallet to wallet sa account ko. Pero nalaman ko dun sa coins.ph thread na pwde naman pala ibang tao yung magdeposit sa coins.ph account mo. Heheh at least mas madali na sa susunod kung transfers. Salamat nga pala sa comments guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: