Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:30:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY/SELL PesoBit  (Read 2348 times)
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:13:00 PM

probably just waiting for pesobit soon be listed on the market . so we do not hurry to sell it , because it was a very good choice for owners pesobit
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:21:34 PM

1st call...
want to buy 5k PSB @ 150 satoshi . projects looks good and want to collect a few for future.
But Op why you can't list offer bellow ico price?is it for avoiding spam post like i saw 10 satosi bid?
Looking for bounty dumpers only  Grin
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:03:07 PM

I did not recieve yet my bounty but i want to sell it in 2000 satoshi per psb coin pm me to those who want to buy. Thank you
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:32:35 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 09:21:55 PM by Robertqueen2

1st call...
want to buy 5k PSB @ 150 satoshi . projects looks good and want to collect a few for future.
But Op why you can't list offer bellow ico price?is it for avoiding spam post like i saw 10 satosi bid?
Looking for bounty dumpers only  Grin
I will get about 16k Pesobit from signature, avatar, and twitter campaigns, but you provide very low price, if you want to buy I can sell you up to 10k at 2000 sat for every Pesobit, anyway it will be listed on Cryptopia after short time as the dev said, if you want to buy PM me.
raiblock

Activity: 485

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:38:54 AM

1st call...
I will get about 16k Pesobit from signature, avatar, and twitter campaigns, but you provide very low price, if you want to buy I can sell you up to 10k at 2000 sat for every Pesobit, anyway it will be listed on Cryptopia after short time as the dev said, if you want to buy PM me.
its very high price. 343 sat was ico price. may be it would be a good decision to wait PSB for exchange listing.Anyway, still looking for bounty dumpers who need early btc for their psb. pm me, escrow is always welcome  Wink
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:26:27 AM

1st call...
its very high price. 343 sat was ico price. may be it would be a good decision to wait PSB for exchange listing.Anyway, still looking for bounty dumpers who need early btc for their psb. pm me, escrow is always welcome  Wink
i will sell you my twitter bounty 7k @ 1k sat  price if you like but we will wait for the bounty first pm me if you are interested.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 10:40:32 PM

I think the coins are not released yet to most of the people. Mainly, the bounties are not issues for sure. Let's speculate the market value here. It will be a good idea if you sell at exchanges.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:33:05 PM

let's wait for psb to be listed in exchange.  we cannot predict the price yet
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:55:00 PM

1st call...
i will sell you my twitter bounty 7k @ 1k sat  price if you like but we will wait for the bounty first pm me if you are interested.

1000sat is overkill for price dude. I will patiently waiting psb on exchanged rather than to buy on this thread. Because i'm sure that it will dump on the first wave of trading.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:02:51 AM

1st call...

1000sat is overkill for price dude. I will patiently waiting psb on exchanged rather than to buy on this thread. Because i'm sure that it will dump on the first wave of trading.
I want to buy it also at cheap price but I wait for exchanger than to buy it here.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:15:53 AM

1st call...

I want to buy it also at cheap price but I wait for exchanger than to buy it here.
good idea because those who received thier bounty rewards will sell it for cheaper price and start fuding after they see that psb has really good project to come and start mooning, lets support psb by buying those dumped coin after hitting the exchange.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 06:19:38 AM

I may have to wait for the PSB to be listed on exchange. price may drop down to its ico price when it gets listed. i may have to wait.
I believe the Dev team had already talked to bittrex and had paid 3 btc for its listing, i've read this info weeks ago.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:40:46 AM

I may have to wait for the PSB to be listed on exchange. price may drop down to its ico price when it gets listed. i may have to wait.
I believe the Dev team had already talked to bittrex and had paid 3 btc for its listing, i've read this info weeks ago.
so it will be determined after hitting the exchange lets give dumpers a week or two to sell their free give away
i rather stake my coin inside my wallet and let all the progress be finished and see what price can be after that.
good luck mga kabayan.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:59:50 AM

I did not recieve yet my bounty but i want to sell it in 2000 satoshi per psb coin pm me to those who want to buy. Thank you
for 2000 satoshi you need to wait for years and most likely it won't happen. the ICO price wase around 300 satoshi. and if it increase. it will increase double or triple. but increasing that much is just like a dream...

supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:30:02 AM

for 2000 satoshi you need to wait for years and most likely it won't happen. the ICO price wase around 300 satoshi. and if it increase. it will increase double or triple. but increasing that much is just like a dream...
What is your source of knowledge about saying that it won't happen even within 1 year? did you read PSB ANN thread and future plans? okay forget it,let me tell you something.. PSB raised only 50 BTC during the ico campaign.i believed this is very low fundraising for such a great project.low btc raised means there is a high chance that price will go up after listing.why? because people are waiting who already missed the ico. whale are waiting and they always looking for a great project with low fundraising.so that they can accumulate more. people was in same thoughts like you when STRATIS ico was finished,but they don't even get the chance to buy even with 200% higher then the ico price!

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:10:23 AM

Your calculations it is very sad for a fans altcoin. if you've been to have a coin and try to save it in the long term as an asset? maybe you are just a dumper on your waffle
famiextrem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:34:05 PM

Want to sell 3000 PSB coin @ 800 sat each coin. pm me if you want to buy.
escrow accepted or you must be a high rank forum member with some trust.
thanx
playerbtc (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:20:55 PM

Want to sell 3000 PSB coin @ 800 sat each coin. pm me if you want to buy.
escrow accepted or you must be a high rank forum member with some trust.
thanx

I suggest you to create an account in cryptopia eschange and tomorrow you can start buy/sell. Pesobit will be available for trading in less than 12-24 hours. those who don't have an account can use my ref link for sign up https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=playerbtc
However I am now listing your sell order and as soon as psb on cryptopia,i'll lock this thread permanently.
thank you
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:06:45 PM

only 8 hours left before psb trading is open for all. dev already confirmed this in ann thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581240.new#new
this thread should be locked now.

E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:15:43 AM

I am Buying PSB at 500 satoshi

Best offer

Escrow OK
Send first to trusted OK
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print