Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED]$20 - CHEAP Grammarly LIFETIME Premium Accounts [VOUCHES AVAILABLE]  (Read 4053 times)
aziernest (OP)

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:50:59 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 11:30:33 AM by aziernest

Grammarly Is The World’s Mo
Why pay 139.95$ for one year when you can have a dedicated & personalized lifetime account for only one time payment of $10.00 (USD)*
View Grammarly's Original Prices: Grammarly Premium Prices

Better Writing Made Easy - Grammarly makes you a better writer by finding and correcting up to 10 times more mistakes than your word processor.
Eliminate Errors - Instantly fix over 250 types of errors, most of which Microsoft Word® can’t find.
Enhance Clarity and Meaning - Find the perfect word every time with context-optimized synonym suggestions.
Become a Better Writer - Learn from your mistakes so that you can avoid them next time.
Write Anywhere - Whether you’re writing emails, essays, or social media posts, Grammarly has your back.

Pricing :
$20 per account or feel free to make a reasonable offer. (If you seriously want it, you will definitely get it :-) )

Payment Method(s):
Bitcoin, Paypal, Monero, Ethereum, or any other way that you would like to go with :-)

Contact Details :
Skype = imadnanahmed1
or pm me here :-)

I will most likely go first in trusting you and sending you account with some exception such as for newbies and negative trust.

IMPORTANT:
We may create and provide random combination of username/password that you can use for accessing & logging into grammarly premium.
or
You may provide your personalized email address which is not used before on Grammarly.

Vouches:

Thanks for giving me this vouch copy.

My Review - OP is very responsive to my personal messages, and I got my vouch copy within a couple of hours time after I send my email id to him through personal message.

I got a premium account and which is working quite well and I also changed my password. All went quite smooth. I vouch for this seller for buying Grammarly account.

Received a vouch copy from the OP. This Grammarly premium account which offers a complete solution to your daily grammar needs.

There are several addons which work with Google Chrome, MS Word, Outlook and Windows Desktop. I have tried it with few of these add-ons and its working perfect overall with several suggestions and improvement in the writing. Overall it's a great buy because on the site it's very costly.

But I have something to clarify it's not saying about expiry of the premium account, I have tried different pages, and nowhere it's mentioning the premium type or expiry to be visible. Can you clarify? Why is that?

Thanks for the vouch.

I got the account it took atelast  hour for him to reply though i still got it anyway Thank you!. it was really a premium account. dont spend to much premium on something when you can get it for only $9.00! Grab your Grammarly LIFETIME Premium Accounts now!  Grin Grin

This user sent me a vouch copy with a discount. The service was quick and effective. Now, I have my Grammarly Lifetime Premium Account working fine!!

Trusted seller.

Regards

GeZero

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:26:07 AM

Hi!

Can I have a free voucher??

Thanks
GeZero

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:22:32 PM

This user sent me a vouch copy with a discount. The service was quick and effective. Now, I have my Grammarly Lifetime Premium Account working fine!!

Trusted seller.

Regards
aziernest (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:15:11 AM

Thanks GeZero for your feedback and deal.

It's all up!

cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:45:09 AM

Can i have Vouch Copy? do you know "eddyrules" you sell same digital goods.looks like this will be a competition on price and trust?
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:30:09 AM

I will take a vouch copy if you still have it.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:16:14 AM

Thanks for giving me this vouch copy.

My Review - OP is very responsive to my personal messages, and I got my vouch copy within a couple of hours time after I send my email id to him through personal message.

I got a premium account and which is working quite well and I also changed my password. All went quite smooth. I vouch for this seller for buying Grammarly account.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:55:49 AM

Received a vouch copy from the OP. This Grammarly premium account which offers a complete solution to your daily grammar needs.

There are several addons which work with Google Chrome, MS Word, Outlook and Windows Desktop. I have tried it with few of these add-ons and its working perfect overall with several suggestions and improvement in the writing. Overall it's a great buy because on the site it's very costly.

But I have something to clarify it's not saying about expiry of the premium account, I have tried different pages, and nowhere it's mentioning the premium type or expiry to be visible. Can you clarify? Why is that?

Thanks for the vouch.
aziernest (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:02:26 AM

you are not seeing any expiry because it doesn't comes with any :-)

Enjoy your LIFETIME Premium access to grammarly (y)

aziernest (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:14:59 AM

3 x 100% free vouch copies given to KLF, Jakez, cjrosero. Only 2 more free vouch copies will be given. Hope they posts their vouches/reviews in thread soon.

Discounted vouch copies are also available upon request for limited time.

P.S: Last 2 FREE vouch copies are reserved for LEGENDARY Members only, others can still contact me for discounted vouch copies.

cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:54:14 AM

I got the account it took atelast  hour for him to reply though i still got it anyway Thank you!. it was really a premium account. dont spend to much premium on something when you can get it for only $9.00! Grab your Grammarly LIFETIME Premium Accounts now!  Grin Grin
Azalf

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:07:14 AM

Are there still any free vouch copies left if so can i have one thanks in advance.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 10:41:59 AM

any vouch for Hero member?
I would like to try and i will give you honest review
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aziernest (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:08:20 AM

any vouch for Hero member?
I would like to try and i will give you honest review
regards

I can give you discounted vouch copy, PM me for further details.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 01:05:49 PM

I got vouch copy with discount, and I must confirm that OP gives me Premium account registered on my email address. I'm pretty satisfied
This member is useless guy, and I have very good communication with him

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:21:34 AM

I am interested in getting a discounted vouch, but I have two questions to ask:

1: How does the lifetime account work? I can't see an option to buy a lifetime account on the website. Where do you get your never-expiring accounts from?

2: In the OP, it says
"We may create and provide random combination of username/password that you can use for accessing & logging into grammarly premium. "
Am I allowed to change the email/password associated with the account?
aziernest (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:10:10 AM

1-It's actually an student account which doesn't have any expiry.
2-yes you can change any / all info you want.
I am interested in getting a discounted vouch, but I have two questions to ask:

1: How does the lifetime account work? I can't see an option to buy a lifetime account on the website. Where do you get your never-expiring accounts from?

2: In the OP, it says
"We may create and provide random combination of username/password that you can use for accessing & logging into grammarly premium. "
Am I allowed to change the email/password associated with the account?

onyx00

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

Hey,

it this still available?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:26:33 PM

I'd like to know how much the vouch discount is. And FWIW, this does give some false negatives -- it flags things that are correctly written somewhat often. It also misses quite a few things, but it's still a good second check just because. But if you follow it directly, you're still going to end up with errors. It's a tool, not a replacement.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
buttar

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

hello
I need grammarly premium account which will install on my laptop as client application, which will work on MS world as well as browser.
my email id is
ahmedmatin@hotmail.com
my wechat id is : buttar
kindly update me.
thanks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: