Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weclick.io | Your turn to win | New features and chat added !  (Read 2845 times)
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:32:27 AM

Interesting concept, however 1.9% house edge is relatively high, compared to other sites. I'm interested in playing, however. I'm kind of sick of dice. Currently i'm hooked on bustabit Tongue

The server's down!
Honestly I don't know how exactly House Edge works in multiplayer game? You fight with players and yet you pay fee or something?

And yes, site is down right now: "www.weclick.io Host Error" - Not exactly the best start for a new service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:50:45 AM

My opinion its better to start a video how to play this game honestly i tried to check the site but its confused and i think better make a simple video guidelies so that they can easily understand this game..  and i hope this game is easy than i think.

There is no need to have video, OP just need to be active on chat and try to explain everything there but as i saw their chat is never active and no one even talk there. Actually there is FAQ and i think it is quite understandable though. But OP really need to explain everything so whether he is not active here he should get some mods to explain their games to every single new player there

There doesnt need to be a video but it always helps to have one. It is much easier to explain and looks more professional. A video teaches best.
genoys (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 01:00:25 AM

Interesting concept, however 1.9% house edge is relatively high, compared to other sites. I'm interested in playing, however. I'm kind of sick of dice. Currently i'm hooked on bustabit Tongue

The server's down!
Honestly I don't know how exactly House Edge works in multiplayer game? You fight with players and yet you pay fee or something?

And yes, site is down right now: "www.weclick.io Host Error" - Not exactly the best start for a new service.

I wrote 2 posts earlier that it's going down for maintenance.  Wink It's up again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:31:44 AM

The server's down!

I think we fight with them to hit for the jackpot because this game force us to spend a lot of btc to get that gold 7 thing. And the one hit the jackpot not because of they are lucky but because of the most and the fastest spender

Btw OP just said the server is maintenance so may be it will down until the further information
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:52:01 AM

The server's down!

No, the House Edge is for the chances of getting the multiplier from the click number.

OP, I tried out your site; it's a nice site and idea; definitely has potential!

However, what's with the manual withdrawal? Will it be changed soon?
genoys (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 07:57:40 AM

The server's down!

No, the House Edge is for the chances of getting the multiplier from the click number.

OP, I tried out your site; it's a nice site and idea; definitely has potential!

However, what's with the manual withdrawal? Will it be changed soon?

Thanks ! Yes, automatic withdraw will comeback. We're actually working on modifying the winnings on every click based on the feedbacks of our players. Stay tuned  Smiley
onleines

Activity: 368
Merit: 212

Don't buy Bitcoin - Earn it

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 03:11:41 PM

It would be advantageous if the Deposit Bitcoin address is displayed as QR Version

rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:15:00 PM

Never seen such a game before actually, i am confused too, how to calculate the house edge, any ideas?
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:15:05 PM

The server's down!

Yes you will have to pay a fee out of your winnings so the site can make money. You will pay 1.9% But this does not change your odds it only changes your reward. You still have odds against other players and not against the house. The house only takes a fee for putting the game all together and facilitating it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:34:04 AM

the ideas of this game is only click and just pray to get big luck
no strategy and trick here i think it wil boring
also the lowest bet is 0.2 mbtc we cant bet lower or higher Sad
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:45:47 AM

only me play in this game Sad so boring
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:32:58 AM

I think this is normal gameplay for gambling. There is no wrong on it. I agree on you that OP site is a little bit boring, Because there is no good animation when we click to bet.
It is better to something entertaining while we are clicking so that the site will not be boring to use. But i like the concept of OP's gambling site. Smiley

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:37:12 AM

Most gambling games are like that; there is no strategies or tricks involved, just luck. I don't see anything wrong with that, however I do believe that we should be able to change our bet amounts, so OP, that might be something you want to look into, and perhaps somehow incorporate being able to choose the odds.

I think this site has potential, especially with a lot of people playing and racing to get to the golden 7, but it needs a bit more features and promotions.
genoys (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 12:15:57 AM

Hello all,

We added some new features and a new magic number bonus. Please see first post for details and see you on Weclick !
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:38:06 AM

Hello all,

We added some new features and a new magic number bonus. Please see first post for details and see you on Weclick !

I like the new spinner, but unfortunately withdraws are still manual. What is the limit before we can withdraw our funds?
genoys (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 12:51:06 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 01:22:08 PM by genoys

Hello all,

I like the new spinner, but unfortunately withdraws are still manual. What is the limit before we can withdraw our funds?

Thanks for the feedback ! Automatic withdraws will comeback next week, and more surprises will follow.  Smiley
AppleBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:34:56 AM

Does anyone still play on this site? The last bet ID was dated one month ago, site is dead?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: