Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:19:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zevera.cOm accounts for $3/Year each  (Read 2059 times)
Rogar12 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:36:05 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2016, 08:32:04 PM by Rogar12

Hi

I have a stock of Zevera accounts in bulk.

So, I planned to sell these accounts for $3 each per year.

It normally use to get premium links from various websites to download your files easily.

Price: $3/Year
Payment Method: BTC only

Vouch copies available for only reputable members only.

Reviews

It works as advertised, you put a link for a premium site in and you get a download link out. I tried it for scribd and the download was a fast download link and the link downloaded the desired file. I will keep updating if anything happens with the account, but good luck with sales OP.

Let me know if guys have any question regarding this product.

Thanks
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:48:37 AM

I can take a vouch and leave a review if you would like.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:05:29 AM

I can take a vouch and leave a review if you would like.

Sure buddy.
Sending you a PM Smiley
white.walker

Activity: 192

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:14:28 AM

do they have a monthly download limit or are they unlimited ? if you can give me a vouch copy, i'll take it .

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:15:20 AM

Are these stolen or cracked accounts? A 1-year Zevera account costs $89.99 so what is it exactly that you are selling here for $3?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:18:09 AM

This is a cracked account. It works as advertised, you put a link for a premium site in and you get a download link out. I tried it for scribd and the download was a fast download link and the link downloaded the desired file. I will keep updating if anything happens with the account, but good luck with sales OP.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
white.walker

Activity: 192

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:23:12 AM

i'm not sure whether it will last for a month (since its a cracked account) good luck with the sales o.p !

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:29:05 PM

do they have a monthly download limit or are they unlimited ? if you can give me a vouch copy, i'll take it .

There is no limit bro to download files per day.
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:30:42 PM

It works as advertised, you put a link for a premium site in and you get a download link out. I tried it for scribd and the download was a fast download link and the link downloaded the desired file. I will keep updating if anything happens with the account, but good luck with sales OP.

Thanks for the review bro Smiley
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:59:28 PM

I'm available to answer your question regarding this service.
eljefe187

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:08:51 AM

This guys a scammer.. DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER... HE WILL GIVE YOU ACCOUNT THEN CHANGE PASSOWRDS AND NEVER REPLY.. MANY PEOPLE SCAMED BY THIS NIP
Rogar12 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:55:56 AM

This guys a scammer.. DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER... HE WILL GIVE YOU ACCOUNT THEN CHANGE PASSOWRDS AND NEVER REPLY.. MANY PEOPLE SCAMED BY THIS NIP

LOL !!
Just prove here that I am a scammer.
I'll stop writing here or anywhere about my services. Smiley
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:39:06 AM

I will buy zevera for 3$ per year provided you make zevera premium on my personal email so that i can be sure you won't reset the password. Can you do that?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: