Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FISSIONCOIN  (Read 1268 times)
Magisterek (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:24:14 AM

Hi!

I sell some FISSIONCOIN. (SITE: https://fissioncoin.com/)

SITE VALUE:

FCB: 0.0113$
FCS: 0.0117$
FCG: 0.0122$

HERE VALUE:

FCB: 0.0100$
FCS: 0.0105$
FCG: 0.0110$

Buy 10FCS/FCG or more and pay 0.01$ per one.

Payment accepted: Skrill, PayPal, PaySafeCard, BTC, Doge, LTC, Ethereum, LTC

@NO_SCAM
I can send first.
zikaveleus

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:40:50 AM

fisioncoin only ponzy scheme
not crypto coin market, so you can write is righ placed section investor based game
Magisterek (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:35:52 AM

Oh, sory i am new and i dont know where write. Any mod can move to good section?
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 03:28:02 PM

not crypto coin market, so you can write is righ placed section investor based game

Why do you say it is a ponzi ? It is not an investor based game it is an altcoin. I tried it and I too though it might be a scam but it is good have a look at the site. Though I will say I would not invest large amount just incase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Magisterek (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:18:04 PM

Sorry, i used cryptocurrency maybe 2 monthly - on fission i invest ~15$, some first withdraw have completed, support deleted deposit and withdraw button - i dont know wtf site, maybe scam now..
reenitis

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:46:01 PM

I thought I was the only one without deposit and withdrawal button. And that happened right after I made a deposit. Support has made it impossible to reach them. Definitely scam now
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 10:25:33 PM

Why do you say it is a ponzi ? It is not an investor based game it is an altcoin. I tried it and I too though it might be a scam but it is good have a look at the site. Though I will say I would not invest large amount just incase.
It's not part of altcoin you can trade with exchanger that's why it will be difficult to recover your loss if they run and that's what happened now too many coin created just to scam or just another ponzi scheme hide in crypto currency ralated coin. but it's fake after all.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 07:38:48 PM

It's not part of altcoin you can trade with exchanger that's why it will be difficult to recover your loss if they run and that's what happened now too many coin created just to scam or just another ponzi scheme hide in crypto currency ralated coin. but it's fake after all.

So it turns out it is a scam and has shutdown completely. That is a nice way of getting peoples numbers. I wonder how many registered ? I know I did ^^ Thankfully I never put any money in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 05:51:24 AM

Amost buy 450 worth of fissioncoin because people are posting their earnings on their facebook wall,but I always go to the basic if they cannot show a blockexplorer and they are not into popular exchange they are candidate to be a scam site or an hyip.

sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:27:09 AM

SORRY
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@fissioncoin.com
It is possible you have reached this page because:
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:21:42 AM

So it turns out it is a scam and has shutdown completely. That is a nice way of getting peoples numbers. I wonder how many registered ? I know I did ^^ Thankfully I never put any money in.
I also registered in fissioncoin last month but we're lucky to send any of our money in that site. I searched it first ig theres available exchanger than we can change it to btc but no I cant find it. And I think that's the same with other hyip investment .and I'm right and that's a good decision not try this one.
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:53:52 AM

This project made me so confused , too many thread of this project  Huh
please clarify and make it legal
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 06:55:55 AM

I also registered in fissioncoin last month but we're lucky to send any of our money in that site. I searched it first ig theres available exchanger than we can change it to btc but no I cant find it. And I think that's the same with other hyip investment .and I'm right and that's a good decision not try this one.

I dont reall be amaze by this coin since i think this one is just like others who have been existed and used the cryptocoin exposure so people would really attract to invest into it, and at first really i'm doubting that this one is a hyip/ponzi so i dont bother to invest even a single penny on them,

So if people think investing on this one i think they should do some background checking of this coin, so their money will not be compromised by those frauds hiding beneath on their bad sites.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:58:51 AM

I dont reall be amaze by this coin since i think this one is just like others who have been existed and used the cryptocoin exposure so people would really attract to invest into it, and at first really i'm doubting that this one is a hyip/ponzi so i dont bother to invest even a single penny on them,

So if people think investing on this one i think they should do some background checking of this coin, so their money will not be compromised by those frauds hiding beneath on their bad sites.
Yeah and it dont know why op still selling his coin when the this coin already scam and no one will accept it even if they sell it much cheaper this kind of coin no use right now.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 09:33:05 AM

Yeah and it dont know why op still selling his coin when the this coin already scam and no one will accept it even if they sell it much cheaper this kind of coin no use right now.

Maybe he want's to sell it so he can regain back his money eventhough he sold it at the cheaper price,

but i dont see some point why would people gonna buy this one since this is declared as scam and not worthy to buy even from the start of its existence, i think many people aware that fission scheme is done and they provably brought up the money already.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 09:45:16 AM

Since the thread has been made from sept. 21 i think he don't know at that time and date that fission coin is scam so thats why he's selling that on here and hopinh to get some profit if he can get some prospects on this furom, but turns out bad it is now scam and feel sorry for those another victims by hyips and another big lesson learned for them and hope they would learned again for this kind of situation, we just need to be carefull next time when we want to stake.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:53:11 PM

Since the thread has been made from sept. 21 i think he don't know at that time and date that fission coin is scam so thats why he's selling that on here and hopinh to get some profit if he can get some prospects on this furom, but turns out bad it is now scam and feel sorry for those another victims by hyips and another big lesson learned for them and hope they would learned again for this kind of situation, we just need to be carefull next time when we want to stake.
[/quote]

Same thing here, I don't think he intended to cause any harm as a result of the thread as he obviously believes he can make more money by that not no he fell for the scam like majority including myself but my joy is I didn't get to put any money and would have known earlier, if I had tried to withdraw the guy I pity most was a particular guy that was even paying like 3k satoshis everyday to referrals under him, imagine the number of people he would have paid...
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:47:08 AM

Fissioncoins webaite hasn't been up for weeks. It was just a scam to get website visits or something I guess. I'm not actually sure the reason. I mean have the scammers made money ? I guess only from those who bought in ? I dont know anyone who bought in most people including myself just did the free one. But now they have all our phone numbers so who knows what they will do with that.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:19:13 PM

I think FISSIONCOIN was scam, my friend can't access and withdraw last weeks
slick2

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 10:14:23 PM

a classic example of exit scam