Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:39:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1BTC = $600USD, now a good time to buy?  (Read 6923 times)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:19:08 PM

the price of $600 is one of those prices like before. for example like the $400 earlier this year. it is stable and no matter what anybody does, it will not go down.

and if it is anything like the past, the price will rise up to $800 very soon after this stable period ended.
We also shouldn't forget recent dump on price after bitfinex got hacked when price was around $700 and now i think price is on the way to go beyond that price range. But there could be many event similar to bitfinex hack in future too, so better not to think price can't go down. Bitcoin price can go anyside anytime however pump over $700 is well predicted and long waited.

700 will be passed in the blink of aN EYE
A LOT OF EXCELLENT NEWS ON THE HORIZON

Kim Dotcom Reiterates His Bitcoin Price Forecast, $2000 in 2 Years - NEWSBTCKim Dotcom, in his latest tweet predicts the Bitcoin price to hit $2000 in the next two years after the launch of MegaUpload 2.0 and BitCache. Read more...www.newsbtc.comKim Dotcom Reiterates His Bitcoin Price Forecast, $2000 in 2 Years - newsBTC http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/10/01/kim-dotcom-bitcoin-forecast-again/
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:37:41 PM

If there are still people selling their coins at $600-620, and there are still people unwilling to pay more than that to buy 1 BTC, the majority of people still think $600-620 is the reasonable price for bitcoin now (and perhaps in the near future).

It is always good time to buy bitcoin is you believe in it. If bitcoin survive, the price will definitely go up. There is no way for bitcoin to survive is the price stays at $600 forever.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:48:22 PM

people are hoarding btc en masse but trying to do so quietly at the current price to lock in a lower price
off chain txs are now responsible for more than exchanges ,this will become more apparent or harder to hide in future
due to coin scarcity.......
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:38:20 PM

the price of $600 is one of those prices like before. for example like the $400 earlier this year. it is stable and no matter what anybody does, it will not go down.

and if it is anything like the past, the price will rise up to $800 very soon after this stable period ended.
We also shouldn't forget recent dump on price after bitfinex got hacked when price was around $700 and now i think price is on the way to go beyond that price range. But there could be many event similar to bitfinex hack in future too, so better not to think price can't go down. Bitcoin price can go anyside anytime however pump over $700 is well predicted and long waited.

700 will be passed in the blink of aN EYE
A LOT OF EXCELLENT NEWS ON THE HORIZON

Kim Dotcom Reiterates His Bitcoin Price Forecast, $2000 in 2 Years - NEWSBTCKim Dotcom, in his latest tweet predicts the Bitcoin price to hit $2000 in the next two years after the launch of MegaUpload 2.0 and BitCache. Read more...www.newsbtc.comKim Dotcom Reiterates His Bitcoin Price Forecast, $2000 in 2 Years - newsBTC http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/10/01/kim-dotcom-bitcoin-forecast-again/

possible to get 700 usd and tweets of those people are more likely a hype at this  point.  but if  people bite on that hype 2000 usd is possible in less than 2 years Cheesy, its the demand that counts, more people biting to the hype, means more demand to buy coins at this price since they will think of an easy 3x profit for the span of 2 years.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:35:22 PM

people are hoarding btc en masse but trying to do so quietly at the current price to lock in a lower price
off chain txs are now responsible for more than exchanges ,this will become more apparent or harder to hide in future
due to coin scarcity.......

big players have done their hoarding at price levels much lower than what we are at today. current levels are for the average bitcoiners that were doubting in whether or not they should buy. and the motive for each person is important too. most of these people are only interested in a short term investment.
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:40:02 PM

I think this is a very good time to get into bitcoin if you haven't got in already. I don't think we will be seeing sub 600 anytime soon.
Bradexterb

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:36:19 PM

I dont think this is the right time to buy your bitcoins and doi you know why i am thinking that because there are to many people who are selling their coins right now so the price wont change in a long time just wait for buying or invest.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:00:08 PM

Seems like the price of btc has taken abit of a dip in the last week, any experts on trading here have a analysis on the near future for the price?
I'm thinking about making a small investment of 2btc to sell quickly when the price goes back up.

But im no expert on trading, and there is so much knowledge and information available i don't know where to start looking.
It looks quite safe to buy now and the price will rise before the end of the year?
It is not a bad time if you want to buy some Bitcoin right now because the price is not going to be any lower then it is at the moment.
So if you still want to make money with Bitcoin then buy now.
Braeron

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:00:29 PM

The bitcoin is a long time around the 600 dollar and i dont think you should buy them right now dont you know that the price is to high right now you should buy them later when the price is dropping!
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:36:14 PM

No if you are asking me its not good to buy them right now because of the fact that the bitcoin is maybe gonna to a lower amount its not worth it.
The price is simply too high and you should wait on a lower buy in price to make some good profit.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:44:23 AM

I do think that it is not a bad time if you want to buy now because I do not think that the Bitcoin is going to be any lower then it is at this moment.
Take this chance because I believe that it will only get higher.
crypto.james

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:00:28 PM

there is no actual movement in btc market now
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:52:21 PM

It is not the right time to buy rifht now becaue i know for sure that lots of people are interested to sell and that makes the bitcoin only going up so buying right now maybe,
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:16:15 PM

Bitcoins are now at the point of 600 dollar each and i dont think it is really time to buy them because i think that the price of going to drop also and not now but later.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:46:14 PM

This is the right time to buy. If you miss now, then you may end up buying bitcoin at much high price.I hope the price would cross $800 by the end of this year
satdas

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:53:46 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 01:33:37 PM by satdas

yes i am agree that it is good time to buy. actually it is expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase so high in next few months therefore to me i t will be good to buy bitcoin in the present time and then hold them for the price increase.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:56:00 PM

It is not the right time to buy rifht now becaue i know for sure that lots of people are interested to sell and that makes the bitcoin only going up so buying right now maybe,

if not now, then when?

its not a matter of when to buy - its a matter of if you can afford to eat the loss anyways in my view.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:15:55 AM

Seems like the price of btc has taken abit of a dip in the last week, any experts on trading here have a analysis on the near future for the price?
I'm thinking about making a small investment of 2btc to sell quickly when the price goes back up.

But im no expert on trading, and there is so much knowledge and information available i don't know where to start looking.
It looks quite safe to buy now and the price will rise before the end of the year?
If the Bitcoin was that high then it would not be a good time to buy at least for me because I am not going to spend that much money on Bitcoin.
I can buy much better things in my life for $6000. 

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:20:30 AM

it is always a good time to be buying bitcoin bitcoin is a great long term investment which will turn out a very big value or that is what people think.
I also have hopes for high values that why I buy bitcoin very often to save them for the future.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:46:06 PM

It is not a bad time if you want to buy some Bitcoin right now because the price is not going to be any lower then it is at the moment.
So if you still want to make money with Bitcoin then buy now.

As mentioned in the above quote, the price of bitcoin is no longer gonna decrease as the sdoption rate is increasing. Now only due to the decreased circulation price have got little stabilized and moving between $600 - $615. Soon as per most predictions price is expected to reach $625.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████