Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:29:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do adnetworks count unique view?  (Read 261 times)
badbitboy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:34:22 AM

Hello everybody
I am going to creat my first faucet and i want to maximum reward for user
I know that reward depend on revenue from displaying ads for unique user but i don't know how do they count unique view, ex : mellowads count 1ip/24h =1 unique view, please help
Thanks
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:09:20 AM

I have used a-ads before for my faucet and i found them counting only unique visitors to their whole network as unique visitors. Like if the one who visited another faucet having a-ads banner within last 24 hour and he visited my faucet, even though he is unique to my site in last 24 hour they seem not be counting this as unique visitors as his IP already get recorded in their network of publishers. Don't have much experience with mellow ads, but you better only have one banner from a-ads as whatever number of ads you will have in your faucet they will only count one.

prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:28:53 PM

Mellow count 1 unique view per IP every 24 hours, maybe greenwich time... And I think the most of adnetworks work in that way...
Buy A-ads work in another system, if the user access a-ads.com before enter in your site, the unique view don't go to you, it's like a global system, each IP counts 1 unique view for all sites with a-ads banners...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: