Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ► I become BAD? ◄► No Adsense on faucets ◄► Your opinion? ◄  (Read 947 times)
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 01:50:14 PM

i know your feeling, it's really hurts to lose your site, working days and days to makes it success then you lose everything in just seconds by google.

i lost 9 sites, not just one or two, and all was very active. DonaldCoin, HitPx, HenBtc..etc
but i say this is destiny. i was sad first days, but later i start to feel better, because it was good experiment for me in anyway.

i know i could make much more if my sites still active with adsense, but everything is fine.

We will live.

my adsense was 10 years old. (yes actual 10 years old) but wasn't in-use before.
i lost ~$15k funds on my banned adsense.
i lost 9 faucets, and some other sites are for my friend (articles sites).

but it's all fine.. i already earned ~$50k from this business and it's enough..

You have two options :
get new adsense and start again (i'm doing this now).
or do something makes you feel better, listen music  Grin

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 01:52:00 PM

i got ban from adsense on few sites too yesterday, it's just matter of time for everyone. Good news is they only ban sites not whole accounts and funds.

Not for all .... they banned my account (7 years old account) with 13 websites (just 3 of them are faucets)  and 850 eur in balance
ouch, didn't you get warning and time to fix(remove) ads? I got ban earlier and just removed adsense tags, and it was resolved without loosing account and balance.
Did you get notification about ''Account level violations' or 'Site level violations'?

This is something new (''Account level violations' or 'Site level violations')
4 moths ago they don't have this option.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 11:23:58 PM

i know your feeling, it's really hurts to lose your site, working days and days to makes it success then you lose everything in just seconds by google.

i lost 9 sites, not just one or two, and all was very active. DonaldCoin, HitPx, HenBtc..etc
but i say this is destiny. i was sad first days, but later i start to feel better, because it was good experiment for me in anyway.

i know i could make much more if my sites still active with adsense, but everything is fine.

We will live.

my adsense was 10 years old. (yes actual 10 years old) but wasn't in-use before.
i lost ~$15k funds on my banned adsense.
i lost 9 faucets, and some other sites are for my friend (articles sites).

but it's all fine.. i already earned ~$50k from this business and it's enough..

You have two options :
get new adsense and start again (i'm doing this now).
or do something makes you feel better, listen music  Grin
If planning to use new Adsense account on faucets, it's bad idea. If they banned you one time, they will ban you again. It's better to forget about Adsense on faucets if Google is against sites which pays for users.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: