Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:48:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump was right about going after terrorists' families  (Read 575 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:15:52 AM

Remember after San Bernardino, when Donald Trump said that the family must have known about the planned attack and done nothing? Remember when he was called a racist for that, because of course the family members were all just isolated, special snowflake individuals who couldn’t possibly have been aware of what was happening?

Well, it seems that this latest case is a wee bit different.

New York Post:

The wife and mother of the Afghan immigrant suspected in the New York and New Jersey bombings left the US for the Middle East just a few days before the attacks, according to reports.

Ahmad Khan Rahami’s wife, Asia Bibi Rahami, has been intercepted by authorities in the United Arab Emirates after leaving the US for Pakistan, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Officials are working with authorities in Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates to question her about what she knew about her husband’s plans, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Yeah, I’m sure they’re excited to help their enemies question their own people.

smdh

Rahami’s mother, Najiba Rahami, left for Turkey three weeks before the attacks and has not yet returned to the US, a US official to ABC News.

Rahami, a naturalized US citizen, made at least three months-long trips to Pakistan and Afghanistan since 2014, officials said.

He stayed in Pakistan for a year between April 2013 and March 2014, spending time in a Taliban stronghold, CNN reported.

Rahami has clammed up and is refusing to cooperate with authorities, a source told The Post.
http://www.dailystormer.com/chelsea-bombing-terrorists-family-escaped-america-days-before-attack/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:19:08 AM

Blame US government.

🖤😏
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:33:26 AM

That is the difference between the Western nations and the Eastern nations such as Russia and China. How many terrorist attacks are occurring in Shanghai and Beijing? Remember that the proportion of Muslims in China is much higher than that in the US (around 2% of the Chinese population is Muslim, compared to 0.5% in the US).
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:42:58 AM

Remember after San Bernardino, when Donald Trump said that the family must have known about the planned attack and done nothing? Remember when he was called a racist for that, because of course the family members were all just isolated, special snowflake individuals who couldn’t possibly have been aware of what was happening?

Well, it seems that this latest case is a wee bit different.

New York Post:

The wife and mother of the Afghan immigrant suspected in the New York and New Jersey bombings left the US for the Middle East just a few days before the attacks, according to reports.

Ahmad Khan Rahami’s wife, Asia Bibi Rahami, has been intercepted by authorities in the United Arab Emirates after leaving the US for Pakistan, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Officials are working with authorities in Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates to question her about what she knew about her husband’s plans, a law enforcement source told CNN.

Yeah, I’m sure they’re excited to help their enemies question their own people.

smdh

Rahami’s mother, Najiba Rahami, left for Turkey three weeks before the attacks and has not yet returned to the US, a US official to ABC News.

Rahami, a naturalized US citizen, made at least three months-long trips to Pakistan and Afghanistan since 2014, officials said.

He stayed in Pakistan for a year between April 2013 and March 2014, spending time in a Taliban stronghold, CNN reported.

Rahami has clammed up and is refusing to cooperate with authorities, a source told The Post.
http://www.dailystormer.com/chelsea-bombing-terrorists-family-escaped-america-days-before-attack/

CNN does not and will not utter the words "Islamic Terrorist" with respect to this event.

In fact they were on air yesterday wondering and speculating about why he did what he did.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:42:27 PM

To be fair and honest...

His father reported him to the FBI as a TERRORIST in 2014

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/20/ahmad-khan-rahami-father-fbi-terrorism-bombing

“Two years ago I go to the FBI because my son was doing really bad, OK?” Mohammad Rahami told the New York Times. “But they check almost two months, they say, ‘He’s OK, he’s clean, he’s not a terrorist.’ I say OK.”

He added: “Now they say he is a terrorist. I say OK.”

You can't say his family supported his actions... they clearly opposed him

If anyone is to blame here, it's the FBI
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:02:34 PM

To be fair and honest...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/20/ahmad-khan-rahami-father-fbi-terrorism-bombing

“Two years ago I go to the FBI because my son was doing really bad, OK?” Mohammad Rahami told the New York Times. “But they check almost two months, they say, ‘He’s OK, he’s clean, he’s not a terrorist.’ I say OK.”

Nobody is born as terrorist. He had influence from his family. If they were against his actions they would've brought him to a mental hospital, not the FBI. The photo shows they are all Muslim and not "moderate type".

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:29:10 AM

To be fair and honest...

There's more to a family than just the dad. 
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:21:48 AM

Just like what I read before about the country of Russia.  There is no or little terrorist in Russia because if someone do crime there the government will go after its family.  The one who will pay the crime is the family of the criminal.  So no one even terrorist will try to do something bad in that country. 
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:16:25 AM

And ISIS is not a threat at all to the US, never has been. We all know who created ISIS, if they attack the US it is only to give a false impression that they are also against the US.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 09:57:20 AM

And ISIS is not a threat at all to the US, never has been. We all know who created ISIS, if they attack the US it is only to give a false impression that they are also against the US.

Yes, ISIS was a product of US greed and hypocrisy but I don't believe they are still controlled by US. Decisions made by the US generally backfires them badly.

Of course US would rather bomb the Syrian Government troops to make their evil allies happy but that doesn't mean ISIS are not a threat to US.

ISIS would happily kill US citizens wherever they find. Though they take supplies from US, they are evil religious extremist in the end.

ISIS is still a threat for common US citizens, but we all know common human blood doesn't matter to the elites of US, It's just a business for them.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: