Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE BITCOIN chain game.  (Read 474 times)
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 11:08:00 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2013, 11:22:07 PM by BTCBUDDY1

Preface: Link is in my sig, and as co-owner  i find it my duty to spread this to the peoples ( mind you i started out as a player)

Bitcoin Tree. You may say that it is somewhat a BitcoinGem, but we will slam you in the face if you say that lol.

Let me briefly introduce the Bitcoin Tree. Instead of getting a one-shot profit coins like other does. We offer a continuous profit for players. Moreover, we are more sustainable than the commonly seen "BitcoinGem" templated scheme sites. These are some rules and explanations.

1: As the tree grows bigger from Round 0, which is priced at 0.05BTC. The price for irrigation will grow by 12% every time
2: The coins grew (invested coins) will be shared to previous rounds of irrigator.
Assume irrigation is on round "n".
Irrigator of "n-1" will share 59% of current (59%*1.12^1=66.08% relative to round n-1)
Irrigator of "n-2" will share 31% of current (31%*1.12^2=38.89% relative to round n-2)
All previous irrigator will share 7% of current, in respect to coins invested (Invested/Sum of Invested in Current season)
3:Tree will die after 7 days without irrigation, and the last irrigator will own the tree and get profit share for the future rounds of his season.

Too difficult to get what the geeky calculations? Go straight to the calculator and see how much you can profit!
http://chromaticcreative.net/bitcoin/tree/calc.html

Advantages over other scheme:
- Our houserake is lower than the typically seen template by 2%, you get more!
- Your loss will be less significant even if you own the tree for the last round since you are one of the owner to share 7% of the profit in future
- Our script is homemade. As we know the template will often risk issues like "double-buying", we use the account based method to eliminate all the trouble. Cashing out is just as easy
- With less exponential gain of value, more people profit without scaring the price go mad in seconds and fail you out!
- No random resets that will F you up immediately

I'm back.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBUDDY1 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 11:23:11 PM

c: its pretty awsome, i must say.... and no annoying resets !

I'm back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: