Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 11:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Nintendo Cartridge Games (NES/GB/SNES/N64)  (Read 412 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rlh (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:11:16 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 02:41:58 PM by rlh

I am looking to collect all original Gameboy (GB/GBC/GBA), NES, SNES and N64 cartridges.  Consider the guideline below for what I'm looking for.

Cartridge Guidelines:

Carts must meet the following conditional requirements:

- Cartridges must work.  This for a collection that I want to use to be able to play.
 - Cartridges must be US games.  Specifically, no PAL/JPN or Canadian variations.
 - Labels must be in excellent shape.  Very minor scuffs are ok but the image must not be damaged or deeply scraped.
 - Cartridges need to be in "pretty good" condition. This means minor wear from use is acceptable with a couple of scrapes here and there.
 - Minor cartridge discoloration IS NOT a problem.  This is a common issue due to the chemical make-up of the plastic.  The reaction can be reversed, so I don't mind this "damage".

Typically, I'm not interested in manuals and boxes.  However, if you have a ton of games and if a few of them come with boxes and manuals, I'm not opposed to make an offer for the entire lot and accounting for the additional ephemera.

Terms:

- Since reputation is important with BTC, you must have well established reputation.  You must either have significant Karma here, an eBay account in good standing or, optionally, an account on a site like NintendoAge.com that has had multiple transactions with positive feedback.  All external accounts will be verified.

- Unless your reputation is impeccable, I will probably want to escrow the BTC.  I've worked with Yassin54 and Seccour in the past.  Both members have frequently escrowed transactions and are trusted community members.

- Shipping will be to the lower-48 United States and, if you are shipping internationally, please realize that I'm not looking to spend a lot on shipping costs.  If you can't ship to the US for a reasonable fee, I'm not really interested.

- Payment will be in BTC or Paypal if you'd prefer.  I could also do Nxt or iota if anyone is interested.

Instructions:

Message me below, or send me a PM with your list of games.  Once the conversation has started, I'll PM you my email address so that you can send me photos of your carts for me to inspect.  Also, if you don't have any karma here on BTT, please send me a link to an account on either eBay or NA, so that I can verify your reputation.  Assuming I'm interested, I'll respond with my counter offer, or acceptance, of the deal.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
rlh (OP)

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:42:59 AM

bump

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: