Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sig campaign recommendations for "members"  (Read 850 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:10:44 PM

If you look about the rate then with Komodo signature campaign you have a rate of 0.00144BTC if you make 25 posts within 9 weeks, otherwise if you make more than 150 then the rate is 0.00048BTC, other campaigns with good rates are closed for new participants
But the rate is so lower.... BITAC maybe will be the best rate for me but that's right they're a;ready full in this time...

Where have you seen 0.00144 bitcoin for a member rank in forum, even legendary doesnt have this rate on other campaigns, if you find any other higher pay rate then go ahead but I doubt.

I think its typo error komodo campaign doesn't offer such huge amount per post, and i don't see any either offer such huge amouny per post for member ranks, and just suggesting for OP you should try to go to coinmixer sig campaign maybr they are accepting some new entrans for now, and bit ac is currently full for member slot.

It's not a typo and the 0.00144 calculation is correct.
Here's a quick calc for you:  Tongue
     0.004     - weekly rate
x          9     - weeks(duration of campaign)
---------------------------------------------------
     0.036     - Total reward for 9 weeks
/         25     - Number of minimum posts required
---------------------------------------------------
     0.00144   - Rate per post

* Anyway, the rate per post is high because you only need to post 25 for the whole 9-week duration of the campaign.
  Then you get .036 . So, 25+posts=.004 or 150+posts=.008
* @OP , you can't get .01/week for your rank, anywhere. Also, most of the high-paying campaigns aren't accepting new
   participants for now. Either take what you can get or improve your posts then rank up for better options.

If you carefully read the OP then you will find that the OP do not need a high pay per post but he need a high pay per week. You can see in the OP that he is searching for the campaign which will pay him 0.01 BTC per week not for a campaign which will pay o.004 per week.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 09:55:20 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 10:53:41 PM by neochiny

~snip
If you carefully read the OP then you will find that the OP do not need a high pay per post but he need a high pay per week. You can see in the OP that he is searching for the campaign which will pay him 0.01 BTC per week not for a campaign which will pay o.004 per week.

Well, if you actually READ the previous replies, you will see that other than the .004/week pay rate, there is an option to get .008 instead. Here, i'll even point it out for you so you can carefully read it.

Reward for making 25-149 posts during the campaign:
Member 0.0040 BTC/week

Reward for making 150+ posts during the campaign:
Member 0.0080 BTC/week

*Also, since you obviously failed to understand the relevance of the message you quoted, let me carefully clarify that it was in response to a previous comment that a quoted rate was a typo error,thus the calculated pay-per-post was incorrect.

* So, other than carefully reading, I suggest you try to comprehend what you read before you react and correct others. 

** Huh. Seeing your post history looks like you were probably in too much of a rush to raise your post count to bother reading the thread. And, I'm probably just giving you more opportunities to raise your count by replying. Whatever.

* @OP, try to fix your signature, it should be at the center and not left aligned. You probably missed the '  [  ' at the start of the code.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:31:44 AM

Please calculate your own for that, they have set the rate of the payment for each rank.and simply choose to receive payments weekly, biweekly / monthly.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: