Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:24:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for 15 BTC loan  (Read 5118 times)
Mosper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 09:25:49 PM

I don't see myself begging anywhere? I also work two jobs and have a fiance and two children. If you had other advantages in life then good for you I guess? I would take my intelligence, charm and good looks over that. There's always time to make more money. Leave it to an internet libertarian to equate their financial wealth with their worth as a human being. Sad.

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 09:28:44 PM

I don't see myself begging anywhere? I also work two jobs and have a fiance and two children. If you had other advantages in life then good for you I guess? I would take my intelligence, charm and good looks over that. There's always time to make more money. Leave it to an internet libertarian to equate their financial wealth with their worth as a human being. Sad.

It's certainly not my full worth, but I consider it a bonus not to beg for money from strangers.   

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 09:29:55 PM

It's certainly not my full worth, but I consider it a bonus not to beg for money from strangers.    
It's the only thing you brought up about yourself in response to criticism Shocked Also I am asking for loans nowhere am I begging for money. You can join us back in reality if you ever decide that sounds fun to you. You can play whatever role you want here Mlawrence. You know better than I how sad you probably are a person and that's all the comfort I need.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 09:32:26 PM

It's the only thing you brought up about yourself in response criticism Shocked Also I am asking for loans nowhere am I begging for money. You can join us back in reality if ever decide that sounds fun to you.

I don't need to divulge my life to strangers.  I'm not begging. You have a 15btc loan now, you're asking for 25 here, and 100 in the other section.  Do either of those two jobs pay you anything?  Does your fiance work?  Do you have any friends?  Try asking for money from people you know.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 09:34:17 PM

It's the only thing you brought up about yourself in response criticism Shocked Also I am asking for loans nowhere am I begging for money. You can join us back in reality if ever decide that sounds fun to you.

I don't need to divulge my life to strangers.  I'm not begging. You have a 15btc loan now, you're asking for 25 here, and 100 in the other section.  Do either of those two jobs pay you anything?  Does your fiance work?  Do you have any friends?  Try asking for money from people you know.
I am not asking for money I am asking for bitcoins and if you had anything to divulge I'm sure you would have. That you think having money is a legitimate or relevant response to criticisms of your actual self is very telling. You let the cat out of the bag there. Backpedal all you'd like makes no difference to me.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 09:35:18 PM

If I were you I'd say "Honey, stop eating and get a job.  I'm being humiliated online trying to pay for your lifestyle."

You'll probably get a better reaction than you will here.  No one is going to give you $15,000.   Roll Eyes

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 09:38:02 PM

If I were you I'd say "Honey, stop eating and get a job.  I'm being humiliated online trying to pay for your lifestyle."

You'll probably get a better reaction that you will here.  No one is going to lend you $15,000.   Roll Eyes
Yes that's exactly why I'm asking for BTC, Lawrence you got me. This loan is also not for $15000 so I'm not sure why you keep talking about it? Oh I guess because I demonstrated that your goalpost being moved from 5 to 10 to 15 to 25 for the conclusion that nobody will give it to me was very stupid. Nice misogyny there implying she doesn't work and lives some lifestyle I'm struggling to pay for. Women! Am I right?

Please continue demonstrating how little your monetary wealth correlates to your value as a human being. If anything is appears they have an inverse relationship.

Only in your mind would this conversation be humiliating for me.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 09:42:27 PM

Ouch.  Getting insulted by beggars really hurts.   Roll Eyes

I'd say good luck with your "loan" request but... well you know.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 09:45:38 PM

I am not insulting you I am pointing out aspects of your personality that you have demonstrated. That they happen to be insulting is purely incidental. and you calling me a beggar doesn't make it true or bothersome? Is it not incredibly clear to you that you are out of your league here and should probably crawl back in your hole?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 09:49:25 PM

I am not insulting you I am pointing out aspects of your personality that you have demonstrated. That they happen to be insulting is purely incidental. and you calling me a beggar doesn't make it true or bothersome? Is it not incredibly clear to you that you are out of your league here and should probably crawl back in your hole?

I am inflating your post count to make your long con more credible, so I guess I should stop doing that.  If you ever manage to accumulate your own wealth, you will realize not everyone lives in holes.  Some of us live quite comfortably.

I do appreciate the point of view from a con man though.  Thank you for that.   Smiley

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 09:50:33 PM

I am inflating your post count to make your long con more credible, so I guess I should stop doing that.  If you ever manage to accumulate your own wealth, you will realize not everyone lives in holes.  Some of us live quite comfortably.

I do appreciate the point of view from a con man though.  Thank you for that.   Smiley
Your smug self-assurance is cute. You are fooling nobody but yourself. If anyone is a con man it's you with how you play your part.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 09:51:02 PM

I am inflating your post count to make your long con more credible, so I guess I should stop doing that.  If you ever manage to accumulate your own wealth, you will realize not everyone lives in holes.  Some of us live quite comfortably.

I do appreciate the point of view from a con man though.  Thank you for that.   Smiley
Your smug self-assurance is cute.

Thank you again.   Smiley

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 09:54:37 PM

Just wanna throw this out there; this guy is a total douche, no matter where he posts.  A quick look at his post history is all you need.  Guess it's no surprise he's asking for a loan.  I doubt he'll respect you enough to pay it back.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 09:57:05 PM

You are 100% correct.  It's obvious he thinks he is above us and when it comes time to repay he will justify his delinquency with "I'm putting it to better use than they would anyway."

Is it not incredibly clear to you that you are out of your league here and should probably crawl back in your hole?

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 10:08:18 PM

haha what? You are really living in another world. Moron.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 11:36:39 PM

editd

Xnives99

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 12:53:49 AM

Mlawrence was hurt by someone he trusted...who hurt you. How do I into internet collateral. A domain name? And so the btc community remains a small TIGHT KNIT group full of people who have trust issues.
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:38:52 AM

Yes he is being a jaded douchebag for no reason and moving the goalposts of what makes me an obvious scammer over and over. The mods should really do something about it.

It's a new day so bumping. Loan is at 38% and you can check my history on BTC jam. I will be selling these coins locally as due to recent exposure and price increase there is demand. You will get your coins back. I've been getting 5-15 BTC loans filled in under a day on BTCjam but I was doing shortselling and that isn't possible right now (I was running my loans for 7 days and am not confident I can make the interest in that time shortselling right now as the market changed drastically). If I wanted to scam I'd have just put a couple more shortselling loans in, said nothing here, and run off with several thousand dollars. You'll notice the higher interest and longer repayment schedule. This is to allow me time to sell them and buy new ones/pay the loan back and to reward lenders for the extra wait. If I get no support from here I understand I suppose but you are missing an honest investment and an easy return on your coin.
https://btcjam.com/listings/3010

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 09:03:09 AM

Mlawrence was hurt by someone he trusted...who hurt you. How do I into internet collateral. A domain name? And so the btc community remains a small TIGHT KNIT group full of people who have trust issues.

This has got to be the singular most retarded thing I've read in a while.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 09:06:12 AM

I'd also like to see a video of Mosper shouting at a bank for denying a loan request with no credit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: