Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:18:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for 15 BTC loan  (Read 5118 times)
Mosper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:25:36 PM

Nope it just so happens that the morons coincidentally are the same people who think doing moronic things is worthwhile. Stop trying to group yourself with everyone on the boards.

"He thinks he's above us"
"He thinks we're all morons"

No, I think I'm above you and I think you're a moron. Most people have the good sense to just not post or simply ask a question when they're not interested. It is you who is the moron. You specifically, and your group of circle jerking moronic friends.

You are proof that money made does correlate to sense, whit, or over all value.

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:32:55 PM

Nope it just so happens that the morons coincidentally are the same people who think doing moronic things is worthwhile. Stop trying to group yourself with everyone on the boards.

"He thinks he's above us"
"He thinks we're all morons"

No, I think I'm above you and I think you're a moron. Most people have the good sense to just not post or simply ask a question when they're not interested. It is you who is the moron. You specifically, and your group of circle jerking moronic friends.

You are proof that money made does correlate to sense, whit, or over all value.

At the end of the day even if he has one friend that's still more than you will ever have Wink

EDIT: Do you seriously think you will get a loan on this forum with that kind of attitude?
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:34:18 PM

Yea totally.  Roll Eyes Are you 12?

Teka

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:35:22 PM

Yea totally.  Roll Eyes Are you 12?

12 months in February

How is your web hosting business going?
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:36:03 PM

You will make more money doing stand up comedy - why bother taking out a loan ?  Cheesy

Oh - don't forget to wear a skirt while doing that - for extra kicks  Grin
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:36:56 PM

I refuse to believe anyone could have such an underdeveloped sense of humor to actually believe anything you are saying is funny. You can't possibly believe that. Massively stupid.

Teka

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:37:58 PM

You will make more money doing stand up comedy - why bother taking out a loan ?  Cheesy

Oh - don't forget to wear a skirt while doing that - for extra kicks  Grin

ITS CALLED A KILT  Grin
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:38:07 PM

Look at the OP's profile pic, he looks like a professional scammer, he acts like a sloppy one. People lending him money on btcjam tough, so many gambling addicts out there

Teka

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:40:04 PM

Look at the OP's profile pic, he looks like a professional scammer, he acts like a sloppy one. People lending him money on btcjam tough, so many gambling addicts out there

I think you have a bigger chance of winning the lottery than getting your money back from this guy.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 10:42:02 PM

I think you have a bigger chance of winning the lottery than getting your money back from this guy.

It depends on the amount he borrows.  25btc is a lot of cash, but he thinks he's so smart he might go for a bigger score, like 50btc or maybe even a long term loan for 100btc.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:43:41 PM

It depends on the amount he borrows.  25btc is a lot of cash, but he thinks he's so smart he might go for a bigger score, like 50btc or maybe even a long term loan for 100btc.   Wink

Yeah, that's his goal. He thinks that with enough persistence he will eventually hit it

Teka

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:48:09 PM

Yeah, that's his goal. He thinks that with enough persistence he will eventually hit it

+1 He wants to start a web hosting company, from my personal experience you need to have at least £10k to get good hardware.

To Mosper: I can sell you a raspberry pi with 32GB Sandisk Ultra Card for 0.75btc that should be good enough for the amount of customers you will get.
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:49:14 PM

and yet the dots still haven't connected for you

Teka

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:53:52 PM

and yet the dots still haven't connected for you

Removed the image was NSFW
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:55:18 PM

Not trolling at all. This does not reflect on the community. Serious businessmen and investors will surely want to join the bitcoin elite with the likes of such company.

Teka

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 10:58:58 PM

Not trolling at all. This does not reflect on the community. Serious businessmen and investors will surely want to join the bitcoin elite with the likes of such company.

I'm a serious investor but I seriously hate when scammers  like you think they can get away with everything. Also before you get into any sort of business you need to work on your attitude because potential investor hate being called morons.
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 11:16:19 PM

I'm a serious investor but I seriously hate when scammers  like you think they can get away with everything. Also before you get into any sort of business you need to work on your attitude because potential investor hate being called morons.
You are not a potential investor neither is anyone else posting in this thread.

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 11:17:24 PM

You are not a potential investor neither is anyone else posting in this thread.

ahhh ... he is expecting the "angel investors" - who will silently put money under his pillow while he is sleeping happily with the pacifier. Gotcha!  Grin
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 11:33:08 PM

bumping once and then I'll let it die if no interest. Help would be appreciated.

I think it's safe to say there is no interest.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 11:34:56 PM

Let me tell you a little story about Mosper.

When he was a little boy, his mother would tell him he was better than the other kids.  It went to his head.  When he went to University, he knocked up the first girl that smiled at him, and considered his fertility to be better than others.  When the second kid came along he made an agreement to live in his parent's basement to save money.  Even working at two different job almost seven days every week he couldn't make ends meet.  He started to look online for ways to make money and read about Pirate40 and Zhou Tong and got excited.  He could do a better job than those guys.

He starts his reputation loan scam.  Paying out his own money for the first few loans to gain confidence.  Soon they'll trust him with 100btc and he'll run off with over ten thousand dollars.  He doesn't need to pay it back - he is better than we are.

But something is wrong.  His 100btc loan is getting no interest.  His 25btc loan is failing.  He's actually out money on this scam! He can't understand why things aren't going like his mother said they would.  "Morons", he grumbles and goes to the couch to watch TV.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: