Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 01:58:39 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for 15 BTC loan  (Read 5121 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3103

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 01:34:19 AM

And https://btcjam.com/listings/3124 is deleted.  Smiley

I think he is done with the Mosper account and he will make another... or use another he already has.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 01:34:44 AM

No you're just trolling and being a child. You are doing it under the guise of "looking out for the community". It doesn't reflect on the community well at all that this type of thing is allowed to go on.

Actually your the one who keeps calling everyone in this thread a moron so your the one acting like a child.
There is nothing childish about stating that a moron is moron. You are free to think otherwise. It's fine I already have a very large investor for my kratom business and this community has shown its colors. I bid you a farewell.

If that statement means you're leaving:

Mosper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 01:48:32 AM

What? Dude you are losing it. This is sad. You have issues.

if you can't accept that your behavior isn't exactly what a scammer would do then it's really quite hopeless.
If you think I'm a scammer then don't invest. People were doing just fine making their decision on their own. There is a large thread stating these things at the top of the forums. I am on that list despite having paid back 7 loans already. This thread is a pathetic display and you are all extremely pathetic and self-serving. If you can't accept that then you are hopeless.

Seriously? Are you really planing on calling everyone in this community pathetic because If your planning on making any kind of business that accepts bitcoins you really need the support of this community. Will you call your customers pathetic when they are deciding whether to buy products from you?
You are not my customer. You 5-6 morons can keep your coins.

edit: Also as I told the other guy stop trying to stretch my comments to YOU as being about the entire community. Most of the community seems content and mature enough to review the option, decide, and move along. However as with most things the vocal few morons with nothing to offer but their own immature musings will ruin it for everyone else. Congrats on being obnoxious I guess?

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.
Teka

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 01:52:25 AM

What? Dude you are losing it. This is sad. You have issues.

if you can't accept that your behavior isn't exactly what a scammer would do then it's really quite hopeless.
If you think I'm a scammer then don't invest. People were doing just fine making their decision on their own. There is a large thread stating these things at the top of the forums. I am on that list despite having paid back 7 loans already. This thread is a pathetic display and you are all extremely pathetic and self-serving. If you can't accept that then you are hopeless.

Seriously? Are you really planing on calling everyone in this community pathetic because If your planning on making any kind of business that accepts bitcoins you really need the support of this community. Will you call your customers pathetic when they are deciding whether to buy products from you?
You are not my customer. You 5-6 morons can keep your coins.

edit: Also as I told the other guy stop trying to stretch my comments to YOU as being about the entire community. Most of the community seems content and mature enough to review the option, decide, and move along. However as with most things the vocal few morons with nothing to offer but their own immature musings will ruin it for everyone else. Congrats on being obnoxious I guess?

I think you need to calm down and seriously dude with that kind of hate you will never succeeded.
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 01:53:06 AM

Jesus you really just cannot comprehend a single thing can you? The conversation is not that hard to follow.

Teka

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 01:57:39 AM

Jesus you really just cannot comprehend a single thing can you? The conversation is not that hard to follow.

Just call me Teka
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 01:58:24 AM

Just...so...stupid.  Undecided

Teka

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 01:59:26 AM

Just...so...stupid.  Undecided

ITS A JOKE!

joke 
/jōk/

Noun
A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline.

Verb
Make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.

Synonyms
noun.     jest - fun - jape - gag - trick - pleasantry - lark
verb.     jest - jape - banter - lark - kid - josh
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:00:44 AM

Oh I understood that you think it was a joke.

mrbrt

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:14:18 PM

Not trolling at all. This does not reflect on the community. Serious businessmen and investors will surely want to join the bitcoin elite with the likes of such company.

I'm a serious investor but I seriously hate when scammers  like you think they can get away with everything. Also before you get into any sort of business you need to work on your attitude because potential investor hate being called morons.
You are not a potential investor neither is anyone else posting in this thread.

Hi, Mosper.

I lent you 4BTC on btcjam for the aforementioned 15BTC loan. Here is the loan: http://btcjam.com/listings/2827

While you do have a little under 4 hours to pay the loan back, you did say "Well it won't be late but given how the market is behaving likely no more than 1-2 days for this loan" after I asked the ETA on repayment. (He advertises faster than quoted repayment, and has actually done so in his prior btcjam investments -- This is my first loan to him). I understand you aren't obligated to pay early under the terms of the agreement, but since the loan has been funded, my question to you has gone unanswered, and then I ran across this thread.

I'm assuming you will meet the deadline, which is 5 April 2013 at 00:00UTC, and when you do I'll post back here confirming repayment.
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:18:13 PM

Didn't see your question sorry hadn't checked the loan. Yes there shouldn't be any issues. Did expect to pay it back early as with other loans market just took a weird turn out of nowhere and MtGox can become basically unresponsive when there is high volume like that.

mrbrt

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 08:25:08 PM

Didn't see your question sorry hadn't checked the loan. Yes there shouldn't be any issues. Did expect to pay it back early as with other loans market just took a weird turn out of nowhere and MtGox can become basically unresponsive when there is high volume like that.

Ok - I was just confused why you would respond to people in this thread and not your actual investors. Doesn't make any sense to me.
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:25:32 PM

Very sorry about that. There is a slight chance I might be late on this one (if things were dandy I'd have paid it back early like always) but it will be paid back. I'm shooting for on time or at the latest tomorrow morning but worst case scenario please allow me 7 days before you throw the scammer tag on. It will be paid back and I'm sorry for being late (if I am) but on the bright side that means more interest on BTCjam I think. No more listings will be made until this is paid back and from here I will update the loan listing itself as I don't really care to read whatever moronic stuff ends up in this thread. I am only worried about my investors not the trolls so please check the btcjam listing for updates on repayment from here on out. Thanks for investing.

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 11:56:43 PM

Very sorry about that. There is a slight chance I might be late on this one (if things were dandy I'd have paid it back early like always) but it will be paid back. I'm shooting for on time or at the latest tomorrow morning but worst case scenario please allow me 7 days before you throw the scammer tag on. It will be paid back and I'm sorry for being late (if I am) but on the bright side that means more interest on BTCjam I think. No more listings will be made until this is paid back and from here I will update the loan listing itself as I don't really care to read whatever moronic stuff ends up in this thread. I am only worried about my investors not the trolls so please check the btcjam listing for updates on repayment from here on out. Thanks for investing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
mrbrt

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:22:36 AM

Unreal

From btcjam :  https://btcjam.com/listings/2827

Mosper   2013-04-04 21:28:17 UTC   This MIGHT be late I'm really sorry if so. MtGox shitting the bed caused me alot of problems. Working on gettings things squared and it will be paid back. I won't be posting anymore listings until it is paid in full.   

Vodd   2013-04-04 23:11:21 UTC   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=162348.0   

mrbrt   2013-04-05 00:21:19 UTC   Alright, so you are officially late, and basically have confirmed everyone's suspicions on the bitcointalk thread. "Mtgox shitting the bed" is not a sufficient explanation as to why you are late. So, start by explaining, in detail, why you are late. You can't expect people to be understanding without an explanation.   

mrbrt   2013-04-05 00:22:16 UTC   How many of the investors are aliases and/or friends?
Teka

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:26:19 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can somebody remind me: how long does it take to set up a offshore bank account?
mrbrt

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 12:52:49 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Can somebody remind me: how long does it take to set up a offshore bank account?

6 days  Tongue

Well, this is a one and done for me using btcjam. Not sure why I took the risk in the first place.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Looks like Mospar pulled out that middle finger out of his own a$$ and sucked a little too  Grin
refta

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:34:20 PM

cant understand why a 15BTC loan should turn confrontational  Sad Sad Sad
deadweasel

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 06:37:53 PM

Looks like Mospar pulled out that middle finger out of his own a$$ and sucked a little too  Grin

this is why loaning is wildly unwise.  if you get your BTC back they will be covered in shit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: