Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]YOYOW-You Own Your Own Words-A media content producing and sharing platform  (Read 16695 times)
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:28:59 AM

Maybe dev will be online in the next hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:09:05 PM

I dont have a 2 tb disk free and lot of cpu so i wait to yoyow.
Mgrover

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:42:32 PM

reserve me for indian translation hindi
yo-yow (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:56:12 PM

I would like to reserve the Scam Bounty please.

Thank you

Great one maybe dev can thinking about this bounty (Scam Bounty) LOL  Cheesy

new one PROOF OF FLOW how can be this work?

dev should more explains about this project

Considering the complexity of this project, it is still in early stage. We will update the details gradually, and welcome to any discussion.

PoF is a mechanism that evaluates the media content by the network traffic it brings to YOYOW platform, as the profit comes from advertisement.

In other words, we sell advertisement position, and then reward the content producers who make network flow,for example, click-through rate.
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:09:27 PM

We appreciate all the interests for translating.

We do need to build communities in different countries. Please keep eyes on this post. We'll let you know at the first time when promotion campaign is launched. Smiley
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:15:45 PM

I cannot wait for more details please. Make sure your identity is known and Escrow
all-chains

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:24:41 PM

interesting,but i wonder the feasibility
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:15:08 PM

Hello dev, its nice for bringing up this new POF concept. Just like to ask for further info, do you have a tuned solution or measures for spun or copied content for the platform? How safe putting unique content? I think this will be very competitive on users in terms of Niches, but rewards will be based on traffic, that includes ads, so more advantage for webmasters with such premium traffic tools.

Still here, always online and watching..
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:07:00 PM

I think this project flow decent main ideas and concept can you let us know what is the different between concept behind this project and decent .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:39:05 PM

You are putting the cart way before the horse here, with absolutely 0 actual information
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:53:34 PM

Hi, reserve me italian traslation, if is possible ... Thanks  Embarrassed
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:00:33 AM

Yeah, this announcement is too early. I tried to read the White Paper, but it's still not available.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:36:49 AM

Is there a bounty for hitting my head against the wall ?

LOL , always good for a laugh
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:14:41 PM

@dev there ever is a bounty for translation , i would like to reserve malayalam(india) translation for this Smiley
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:57:20 PM

Watching. Will be interested in how POF will be designed to defeat botnets and Sybil accounts.
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:56:37 PM

Hello dev, its nice for bringing up this new POF concept. Just like to ask for further info, do you have a tuned solution or measures for spun or copied content for the platform? How safe putting unique content? I think this will be very competitive on users in terms of Niches, but rewards will be based on traffic, that includes ads, so more advantage for webmasters with such premium traffic tools.

Compared with other social media platforms, like DECENT, STEEMIT, LBRY, SYNERO.. Out trump card is the big-data/data-mining based algorithm to filter trash contents or copied contents. Plus, a diverse and decentralized moderators team will help to monitor such things.

The essence of PoF is that any content that brings flow(except for illegal ones) to our platform can be rewarded, even bots. If the content that provided by a bot is more attractive and brings more clicks/votes, then this bot will be rewarded more, compared to a human.
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:05:05 PM

Non Technical Whitepaper released Smiley
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:11:52 PM

Compared with other social media platforms, like DECENT, STEEMIT, LBRY, SYNERO.. Out trump card is the big-data/data-mining based algorithm to filter trash contents or copied contents. Plus, a diverse and decentralized moderators team will help to monitor such things.

The essence of PoF is that any content that brings flow(except for illegal ones) to our platform can be rewarded, even bots. If the content that provided by a bot is more attractive and brings more clicks/votes, then this bot will be rewarded more, compared to a human.

So what is to prevent someone from creating a trojan that creates a bunch of zombies that create "flow" to their selected posts? I wouldn't want someone to get heavily rewarding from implementing something just a step below a DDOS attack.
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:33:00 PM

Dev has to provide lot of information here, just naming it a coin and announcing it as ICO is useless.

Website has got only one thing - More details will be released…… Wink

Smiley just have a look

http://www.yoyow.org/files/YOYOW-non-technical-whitepaper.pdf
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:42:43 PM

So what is to prevent someone from creating a trojan that creates a bunch of zombies that create "flow" to their selected posts? I wouldn't want someone to get heavily rewarding from implementing something just a step below a DDOS attack.

Yes,its a problem,so in the kickstart phase,only the ICO holders can  participate in the voting,Other participants can get the "words" as a reward,and  then participate in voting.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: