Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]YOYOW-You Own Your Own Words-A media content producing and sharing platform  (Read 16695 times)
all-chains

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:51:38 PM

Will yoyow join the smart contract? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yo-yow (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:38:43 PM

Will yoyow join the smart contract? Smiley

It's in our development plan, but the test version will not include it. In future, some interaction with ETH chain is also possible.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:55:21 PM

I would like to reserve the Scam Bounty please.

Thank you

Great one maybe dev can thinking about this bounty (Scam Bounty) LOL  Cheesy

new one PROOF OF FLOW how can be this work?

dev should more explains about this project

Considering the complexity of this project, it is still in early stage. We will update the details gradually, and welcome to any discussion.

PoF is a mechanism that evaluates the media content by the network traffic it brings to YOYOW platform, as the profit comes from advertisement.

In other words, we sell advertisement position, and then reward the content producers who make network flow,for example, click-through rate.

What does that mean exactly?
Advertisers get more network weight from clicking their ads?
The advertisers will be the only ones who will be getting rewards for securing the network?
What about cheating, like clicks by bots on the ads from the same publisher?

More details and technical white paper please...
tomkat

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:59:38 PM

Any details about the so called “POF”?

I'm not sure but it looks just like the POT of steemit.

Why don't you guys just join steemit team?

PoF is more like a mixed mechanism with both POS and POC(Proof of Content), the details are described in the non-technical-white-paper.

YOYOW is very different from steemit, but they do have something in common---both of them are based on Graphene bottom codes.

How about the technical whitepaper, will you release it? Additionally, when will you have ico?

250M for ico, 100M for bounty and airdrop, 300M for the team....... The worst distribution I have seen.

+ 100 million for Platform operation foundation

greed is strong with this project

1/3 of initial tokens for ICO, but many "investors" seem to like it, well... Smiley
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:33:46 PM

PoF is more like a mixed mechanism with both POS and POC(Proof of Content), the details are described in the non-technical-white-paper.

YOYOW is very different from steemit, but they do have something in common---both of them are based on Graphene bottom codes.

How about the technical whitepaper, will you release it? Additionally, when will you have ico?

250M for ico, 100M for bounty and airdrop, 300M for the team....... The worst distribution I have seen.

1/3 of initial tokens for ICO, but many "investors" seem to like it, well... Smiley

You may misunderstand the 100 million for operation foundation. This fund is only used for upvote/downvote to maintain the order of YOYOW system, but will never be cashed out.
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:41:53 PM

Thank you

Considering the complexity of this project, it is still in early stage. We will update the details gradually, and welcome to any discussion.

PoF is a mechanism that evaluates the media content by the network traffic it brings to YOYOW platform, as the profit comes from advertisement.

In other words, we sell advertisement position, and then reward the content producers who make network flow,for example, click-through rate.

The advertisers will be the only ones who will be getting rewards for securing the network?

If you are familiar with google advertisement, you will not be confused by this part. Basically, the rewards v.s. clicks are based on some curves that are realized by certain algorithms.
Content producers, curators will get rewards too, just like steemit.
loveapple

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:48:26 PM

Thank you

If you are familiar with google advertisement, you will not be confused by this part. Basically, the rewards v.s. clicks are based on some curves that are realized by certain algorithms.
Content producers, curators will get rewards too, just like steemit.

steemit...
balabalabala
steemit...

why we just turn to steemit anyway.
luckylucky

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:19:23 PM

This looks like a joke, but I do not see a team of developers here profile data complete
tomkat

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:36:49 PM

You may misunderstand the 100 million for operation foundation. This fund is only used for upvote/downvote to maintain the order of YOYOW system, but will never be cashed out.

What you mean with "maintain the order of YOYOW system" ...?

When talking about money I'd rather never say never Smiley Let's imagine YOYOW is worth 100 million USD - how are you going to stop anyone, who has access to a substantial part of such amount, to not cash out?
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:39:34 PM

When talking about money I'd rather never say never Smiley Let's imagine YOYOW is worth 100 million USD - how are you going to stop anyone, who has access to a substantial part of such amount, to not cash out?

The rule of YOYOW is that the tokens of foundation will be frozen and used only to upvote/downvote the published contents by volunteers/moderators. This is guaranteed by code.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:53:26 AM

just making a note for myself, to not lose time with this...

This is my signature...
tomkat

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:28:47 PM

The rule of YOYOW is that the tokens of foundation will be frozen and used only to upvote/downvote the published contents by volunteers/moderators. This is guaranteed by code.

Looks like a kind of force majeure that knows better what's good and what's wrong Smiley I guess the same result would be possible without those 100 million tokens. Again, I'm pretty sure that in case this project will grow big enough, then the people controlling the frozen tokens will start looking for a way to get them unfrozen somehow, there're so many possibilities like hard forks, soft forks, for instance
bitcoinxiaoshan

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:08:04 PM

I like the idea of steemit, but I don't like its official team, who are way too greedy. So, if YOYOW is designed to be the improved version of steemit, I will definitely participate. Looking forward to more details.
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:27:49 PM

I like the idea of steemit, but I don't like its official team, who are way too greedy. So, if YOYOW is designed to be the improved version of steemit, I will definitely participate. Looking forward to more details.

For sure YOYOW will be better than steemit Smiley
loveapple

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:58:15 PM

how come?

what's the difference between yoyow and steemit? more "fair" distribution isn't enough, buddy.

still can not figure out how you win this game so far.

aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:08:21 PM

Do you provide the ICO, and to develop this project for the future ??
I want to know this project in the future will be like what is in want, and I still want to see it on this thread .. Smiley Wink
yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:23:49 PM

http://i.imgsafe.org/78ff57cb2d.png

how come?

what's the difference between yoyow and steemit? more "fair" distribution isn't enough, buddy.

still can not figure out how you win this game so far.

yo-yow (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:31:19 PM

Do you provide the ICO, and to develop this project for the future ??
I want to know this project in the future will be like what is in want, and I still want to see it on this thread .. Smiley Wink

The devs are working on some key features which are innovative but challenging. Once the main issues are resolved, we will start ICO. Thanks for your attention.
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:19:35 PM

A split of 40% to developers (even if released over 1 year) with 34% to investors seems extremely unbalanced. Cant imagine investing on that basis
all-chains

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:19:29 PM

Do you have a clear roadmap? Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: