Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Power On Network  (Read 2307 times)
smitrit (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:14:06 PM

Hi all. New here and I'm not trying to pitch an opportunity. Well not yet I'm not.

I'm looking for info really because I've seen a few posts before about opportunities in other crypto currencies.

This is launching in October and I've been given a position which is free for now, but to earn I will need to invest.

I've many years experience in building teams and creating online income streams, but I'm new to this kind of opportunity. I have an account in YoCoin, but done nothing with it yet due to lots of work going on with the websites etc so I'm waiting for that to be sorted before having a serious look at that.

Basically I'm looking for any info on it if anybody has any or if you can give me advice. There are no links etc and it's invite only so far. The comp plan and company they have on board look excellent, but again crypto is new to me. I've only given it my time so far because there are only 100 or so in and the master distributor made an absolute fortune from his last company which was in the same industry. I decided against joining him then because of my lack of knowledge on this, but don't want to miss out again if this is going to be as good or better like he suggests.

All I have is a webinar link that I watched sorry. Not sure if I can post links etc here, but will try and if not please let me know how I can or if you have any knowledge of this. I know I can get a huge team in with my contacts and lists, but only go into things after I've researched and thisbis part of that. Cheers in advance.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/7598511931749291523
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:45:08 PM

This is launching in October....

this what? what is launching? what are you expecting to receive here?
i cant watch a video right now, so if you could explain better it would be easier.
smitrit (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:29:50 PM

The coin is called XECoin.

And this is the company that are involved: http[Suspicious link removed]rgonix.com

smitrit (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:29:47 AM

.exergonix is the company.
K1lo

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:58:11 PM

I've read your post three times and I still have no idea what you are asking  Huh

Developer, tinkerer, miner, coin holder, hopelessly amateurish trader
DPAY2016

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:00:19 PM

Lot of words. Didn't understood nothing.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 05:40:42 PM

So, xecoin a new crypto-currency that is backed by PowerOnNetwork (green energy?) which is partnered with exergonix/coda ?
(I couldn't see anything about PowerOnNetwork or xecoin being partners with exergonix on their page.)
(I didn't watch your link but made a quick search on gg and watched 2 vids on yt)

You're basically asking if you should buy/invest on xecoin?

Well, I don't know. Sorry. Even if you confirm the links between exergonix+PowerOnNetwork+XEcoin , doesn't mean it's a sure thing. It'll still come down to whether you really know and trust the guy you're talking about. There are a lot of coins that flop.

Best thing I could say is, check this https://coinmarketcap.com/, (that's the live market value of the coins that have somehow made it/still up) and then take a look those coins , try to analyze what or why it clicked then decide if your coin could compare.

Sorry man, you gotta do it yourself coz I know nothing bout your coin, therefore can't make a rec. Hope others who knows more could help you out. 

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
skyrunnersky

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:06:20 PM

Mmmmmm....
listlisk

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:08:27 PM

Mmmmmm....
mMM?
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:21:19 PM

I have an account in YoCoin
Are you talking about yocoin in which you have invested or bought during ICO? if so check them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1562365.new#new
Hard to understand what you exactly asking even after reading your whole paragraph.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
smitrit (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:38:56 AM

Hi all and thanks for the replies. Sorry if I have not clearly stated what I'm looking for.

Basically I've been asked to join this new opportunity that is due to launch. I was basically looking to see if anybody had already heard about this or the coin etc and if so, maybe they had some info to help me make a decision on whether or not to join it.

I've known the guy for about a year, but never met etc. He was my upline in crypto888 which became octopartners. He made millions from this by being in early and building a large team, but recently resigned when the company changed their management team and it appears to be going downhill fast. I never did much with this again because of my lack of knowledge in this sector, so focused my time on the other business ventures I have. Due to his success and knowledge, I am keen to follow him. Apparently 95% of the coin has been premined. I've seen lots of people suggest in other coins that if it's premined, then it's a pump and dump scam. He says that premining gives them the ability to control the price which I can understand.

I suppose watching the video or skimming through it would help. Unfortunately it's his recorded webinar and I don't have just a standard business opportunity presentation to share.
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:24:45 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 09:57:52 AM by Za1n

It is hard to tell exactly as a lot of what you say comes across as gibberish. From the little bit I have been able to pick out from your posts it sounds a lot like you are being asked to join in some type of pyramid scheme.

List of quotes from you that make me think this:

• "I'm not trying to pitch an opportunity. Well not yet I'm not"
  • "opportunities in other crypto currencies"
  • "This is launching in October and I've been given a position which is free for now, but to earn I will need to invest."
  • "made millions from this by being in early and building a large team"
  • "There are no links etc and it's invite only so far"
  • "there are only 100 or so in and the master distributor made an absolute fortune"
  • "resigned when the company changed their management team and it appears to be going downhill fast"

Most such schemes don't come out and call themselves a business, but they do lay on marketing terms and use hype words such as "opportunity". It is also an unpaid "position" where you have to invest to make money, which is another warning sign.

Further you indicate you need to join early and recruit a team, probably a team of people under you in the pyramid. Also the use of the term "master distributor" who made a fortune because he was at the top of the pyramid. You could maybe ask some of the lower level members of the "team" what they made, they probably lost a fortune.

Also there is more hype in that someone "made millions", and again a large team is mentioned, however there is no other information about this company and its by "invite only". Finally the sad ending of all such schemes "going downhill fast."

My advice, stay away and don't get involved. Even if you did manage to get in near the top, you would still be swindling those who get in under you, so in any scenario it sounds like a bad situation.
K1lo

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Moar mining!!! .. oh wait, that's too much

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:28:20 PM

I'm amazed that people are still trying this kind of thing.. I guess if you keep at it long enough you find some fool willing to part with their money in return for nebulous promises.

Developer, tinkerer, miner, coin holder, hopelessly amateurish trader
crypto.whistleblower

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:18:52 PM

Answer to your Questions;

Mr. Jarle Thorsen the founder of many Scam MLM`s such as, Sitetalk/Uniaco/OPN/crypto888, and a very close friend/personal adviser of Mr.Sebastian Greenwood (OneCoin`s real owner.) has just launched a new Scam after leaving his last positions from Crypto888, and it`s called Poweronnetwork offering fake coin & mining via green energy. XEcoin.
Thorsen and Notorious British Conman Nigel Allen are there to make another hit and run, stay away if you like to keep your cash in your pocket instead of theirs. Smiley
youtube.com/watch?v=QPUi6DSxrfw and the new Crypto coin is called XeCoin.
Please spread the word around, don’t allow these savages get away with it this time.

Hi all. New here and I'm not trying to pitch an opportunity. Well not yet I'm not.

I'm looking for info really because I've seen a few posts before about opportunities in other crypto currencies.

This is launching in October and I've been given a position which is free for now, but to earn I will need to invest.

I've many years experience in building teams and creating online income streams, but I'm new to this kind of opportunity. I have an account in YoCoin, but done nothing with it yet due to lots of work going on with the websites etc so I'm waiting for that to be sorted before having a serious look at that.

Basically I'm looking for any info on it if anybody has any or if you can give me advice. There are no links etc and it's invite only so far. The comp plan and company they have on board look excellent, but again crypto is new to me. I've only given it my time so far because there are only 100 or so in and the master distributor made an absolute fortune from his last company which was in the same industry. I decided against joining him then because of my lack of knowledge on this, but don't want to miss out again if this is going to be as good or better like he suggests.

All I have is a webinar link that I watched sorry. Not sure if I can post links etc here, but will try and if not please let me know how I can or if you have any knowledge of this. I know I can get a huge team in with my contacts and lists, but only go into things after I've researched and thisbis part of that. Cheers in advance.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/7598511931749291523
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:34:15 PM

I believe OP can make his due research instead of coming to the forum to ask for investment opportunities from forum members - some of whom are teenagers...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: