Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Amazon Ses Accounts With Increased Limits 1M dailys  (Read 1257 times)
(Worldwide) (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:47:19 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 08:01:04 PM by (Worldwide)

hey, i'm Selling Amazon Ses Accounts With Increased Limits 1M dailys.

or if you know how to make a profit using aws ses PM me profit for results

escrow accept.

Important :
1. PM your offers

2. do not PM me if you want to cooperate but I give an account to you

Proof SES : http://prntscr.com/cpuxh5   ( limits increase every days )

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricku

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:06:46 AM

I hope your aws is not like Illegally selling stolen/hacked Microsoft accounts. Keys will stop working when hack is discovered and i can use it for cryptocoin mining.

(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:10:35 AM

I hope your aws is not like Illegally selling stolen/hacked Microsoft accounts. Keys will stop working when hack is discovered and i can use it for cryptocoin mining.
can get how much profit ?
ricku

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:14:47 AM

I dont understand what you mean but if the specs is high i can earn 0.01btc daily on cryptocoin mining.

(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:16:31 AM

I dont understand what you mean but if the specs is high i can earn 0.01btc daily on cryptocoin mining.
very low earn sorry.
ricku

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:23:21 AM

very low earn sorry.
That is not even your business, can your vps be used for cryptocoin mining and how much are you selling it?
I guess that should be your worries.

(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:26:31 AM

very low earn sorry.
That is not even your business, can your vps be used for cryptocoin mining and how much are you selling it?
sorry no thanks, only sell aws ses.
ricku

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:34:46 AM

very low earn sorry.
I already knew about that, the question is how much areyou selling it and whether i can mine cryptocoin on it or not.

(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:38:04 AM

very low earn sorry.
I already knew about that, the question is how much areyou selling it and whether i can mine cryptocoin on it or not.
yes this accounts also get 10-20 instances per regions.
ricku

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:43:07 AM

very low earn sorry.
I like people that talk straight, the simple question is how much is your accounts and whether i can mine cryptocoin on them.

(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:45:57 AM

very low earn sorry.
I like people that talk straight, the simple question is how much is your accounts and whether i can mine cryptocoin on them.
i'm not know about mine cryptocoin .
ricku

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:53:34 AM

very low earn sorry.

We have spoken too much here and yet no conclusion have been reached or accurate answers gotten, i am sending you pm in order to avoid unnecessary bumping of your thread.

(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:06:02 AM

very low earn sorry.

We have spoken too much here and yet no conclusion have been reached or accurate answers gotten, i am sending you pm in order to avoid unnecessary bumping of your thread.
yes people like you just want to spam Signature.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:24:17 PM

Bump today

Firstly you are allowed to bump your thread after 24h (once in 24h).
Secondly do you offer any guarantee that the account will work for how long? I'm not aware of the price account but seems expensive to me.
(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:06:56 PM

Bump today

Secondly do you offer any guarantee that the account will work for how long? I'm not aware of the price account but seems expensive to me.
if you say expensive.
means you do not understand about aws ses, which is a waste of time.
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:31:16 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 05:41:21 PM by SmartIphone

Bump today

if you say expensive.

This means that you just lost a potential buyer, seems you don't have for selling this anymore.
Don't undervalue people.
Good luck.

P.S what about my question?
(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:27:19 PM

Bump today

if you say expensive.

This means that you just lost a potential buyer, seems you don't have for selling this anymore.
Don't undervalue people.
Good luck.

i'm still have accounts, if serious could use TeamViewer.
Yes, right, I just lost a buyer after using TeamViewer 1 hour, his apparent they did not have the money, do not know what he meant, 1 hour circling in TeamViewer.

I never underestimate anyone else, just want a business with serious people
SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:34:05 PM

Bump today

if you say expensive.

Don't undervalue people.
Good luck.

Yes, right, I just lost a buyer after using TeamViewer 1 hour, his apparent they did not have the money, do not know what he meant, 1 hour circling in TeamViewer.

You already did with me, firstly ignoring my question about "do you offer any guarantee that the account will work for how long?"
Secondly you consider waste of time explaining this to me.
You misunderstood, I know what SES is but I'm not familiar with the prices and the first question made by me estimates the price for me if it is expensive or not.
I have enough emails that your ses account can't send to all of them in a day so don't underestimate me, because I can be the potential buyer of this account.
I will not discuss anymore here.
Good Luck.
(Worldwide) (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:38:32 PM

Bump today

if you say expensive.

Don't undervalue people.
Good luck.

You already did with me, firstly ignoring my question about "do you offer any guarantee that the account will work for how long?"
Secondly you consider waste of time explaining this to me.
You misunderstood, I know what SES is but I'm not familiar with the prices and the first question made by me estimates the price for me if it is expensive or not.
I have enough emails that your ses account can't send to all of them in a day so don't underestimate me, because I can be the potential buyer of this account.
I will not discuss anymore here.
Good Luck.
so now what you want, PM me
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:36:21 PM

somewhat related,

i've already used a $1000 promo on Softlayer (IBM) cloud -- why doesn't anyone ever offer these?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: