Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Two popular, high ranking and profitable Bitcoin faucets for sale!  (Read 743 times)
bkxpress2015 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:19:23 PM

Description:

For sale are two popular Bitcoin faucets:

leakybitcoins.com
leakybitcoins2.com

This is a package deal, so the winner of the auction will get both domains. Each site looks nearly identical in design.

Sample screenshots:

Here are links to the official forum threads here on Bitcointalk. Please note the LeakyBitcoins.com thread is where virtually all communication takes place:

LBC1 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1557819
LBC2 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579232

Here are the current Alexa rankings of each site:

LeakyBitcoins - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/leakybitcoins.com

LeakyBitcoins2 - http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/leakybitcoins2.com

I recently (maybe 1-2 weeks ago) integrated Google Analytics into both sites, but here are some statistics from my Advanced Web Statistics dashboard, which was included with cPanel from day one:

LeakyBitcoins

LeakyBitcoins2

Both domains are hosted on eHost.com. Service information:

Each site is on a monthly plan that costs $13.98 USD/mo. (per site). So that is $27.96 total for both sites.

The domains are good until July 2017 (for LeakyBitcoins) and August 2017 (LeakyBitcoins2).

WhoIs privacy was purchased and that renews annually on the dates shows. I believe the renewal amount will be $19.90 per site.

Available payment methods (credit card):

At the moment, I am using PayPal, but do not see that as an option. If you wish to use it, you may need to directly contact their customer service reps.

Included With Your Purchase:

To makes things a bit simpler, I will be transferring the main Gmail support account to you (leakybitcoins@gmail.com). In this account's Google Drive, I have put together a spreadsheet with all of the login credentials you need to manage and take ownership of the sites. I will provide you with the URL of this sheet and will also enable sharing to one of my personal accounts in case I need to add any information. I believe this will be a secure way to collaborate (SSL & private) rather than messing around with PGP keys, etc.

The items included in this sheet are:

All things related to the Google account
eHost credentials
MySQL Database info
Faucet in a BOX admin credentials
FaucetBOX.com login
SolveMedia.com login

Additionally, I am including the MellowAds.com login information. I have other ad network creds available too, but many of them were registered under a different (personal) email address. If you are interested in those accounts, I will need to look more into that.

Unfortunately, you cannot use Google AdSense on these sites. This has been a common occurrence lately with all faucet-type websites; they simply do not like them and consider much of the traffic to be "invalid" or "incentivized."

Bottom line: After your purchase, I will make sure you get all of the necessary information to take ownership and manage your new sites! I'll be available to help you out until you get acclimated to everything.

Communication:

Once purchased, all communication will take place on this forum through private messages.

Payment Method:

Bitcoin Only!

Starting Bid:

3 BTC

Increment: 0.2 BTC

Buy It Now:

5.5 BTC

End Date and Time:

September 28th, 2016 at 6:00pm Pacific Time

Additional Information:

- All payments are to be made to the following BTC address (which will not change): 1A7bKXqo1hQhWJ42VhReNa3GE8CwScPm92

- Buyer / Winner will pay first before receiving the Gmail login credentials.

- A reputable escrow service on this forum, agreed upon by both parties, can be used. Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778

- All BTC balances on the faucets are included with your purchase.

- Any balance on MellowAds.com is included with your purchase.

- If you have any questions, please post them here before bidding or buying. I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

- Other information may become available as needed. I will post it here in this thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:51:41 PM

What's income been like?
bkxpress2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:17:53 AM

What's income been like?

Income was great with AdSense; I was making almost $20 net profit per day at its peak (and this was at around 500k Alexa ranking). But ever since that was disabled, I've been experimenting with some other networks (such as AdHitz, Propeller Ads, Exoclick and others).

I discovered there are a ton of ad networks out there, it's just a matter of trying their code out for a few days to see what kind of rates they are actually paying. Luckily, the Bitcoin reward payouts on these sites aren't static and can be changed at a moment's notice to be dynamic with fluctuations with revenue. The Faucet in a BOX admin panel is very easy to work with; it's just a simple GUI. Of course, you can dive into cPanel and make some code changes as well, if needed Smiley

Since LeakyBitcoins is popular and has steady traffic, I think the next owner should consider maybe integrating some other features that can bring in revenue such as a lottery or dice game. Freebitco.in ( https://freebitco.in ) has these features and they do not use AdSense. That site is quite possibly the most successful & popular Bitcoin faucet around!

Focusing on affiliate marketing could be a winner as well. If you look near the top of both of my sites, I'm advertising ShamansCoin and CetoBeto with two 728x90 banners. So far, I've had quite a few referrals sign up for each and those sites pay out some really decent satoshi that offset my own reward payouts.

I believe there's a lot of potential here waiting to be unleashed. It's also been real fun managing the sites and interacting with the micro-earnings community.

Thanks for your interest.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:44:16 AM

Cheesy

sorry..

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
bkxpress2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:12:31 AM

Cheesy

sorry..

About?

ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:19:09 AM

No.. nothing, dont worry. Im in faucet things more than 3 years and can say only one about this auction..

Cheesy

bkxpress2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:21:11 AM

No.. nothing, dont worry. Im in faucet things more than 3 years and can say only one about this auction..

Cheesy

Well, thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:05:04 PM

Well popular they might be, without adsense there is yet any other network able to reach near the payouts, soo without google you wanna to sell both, soo lets be realistic without adsense now its almost impossible to get some profit even with such traffic, but i do check mellow and anonymous, and your traffic is wizzard, around 3000 unique visits, and 45 impressions at anonymous? Anyway good luck selling this.
bkxpress2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:27:54 PM

Well popular they might be, without adsense there is yet any other network able to reach near the payouts, soo without google you wanna to sell both, soo lets be realistic without adsense now its almost impossible to get some profit even with such traffic, but i do check mellow and anonymous, and your traffic is wizzard, around 3000 unique visits, and 45 impressions at anonymous? Anyway good luck selling this.

Thanks for your feedback. Traffic has predictably decreased since I lowered the minimum reward payout about a week ago. Here some numbers from yesterday (taken from Google Analytics):

LeakyBitcoins.com

LeakyBitcoins2.com

I'm not trying to pull a fast one. I'm posting real numbers and information. Profits at the moment are marginal, but I am not losing money. I am making enough to cover monthly web hosting costs, reward payouts + a little extra in my pocket. Yes, losing AdSense sucked, but that ad network is not feasible on faucets anymore. They will eventually ban all faucets for incentivized traffic; it's just a matter of time.

I believe managing faucets in general to be a tough business; lots of balancing acts, etc. But someone who has the right experience, programming and marketing skills can really make this thing take off. Unfortunately, my experience and programming skillsets aren't there yet. Marketing is a different issue, though; I feel I somewhat succeeded by getting these sites' Alexa ranks to a good spot within 2-3 months. Hosting contests, temporarily raising referral commissions and other things helped with this.

As I said before, implementing some other features such as a dice game, other games or a lottery where people can bet their faucet rewards or even make deposits could substitute the AdSense earnings. I still have faith that there are some other hidden gems regarding advertisement networks. I'll continue to search myself, but in the meantime I'm offering these two sites for sale.

If you're experienced with running faucets, or want to jump into the business with an already established franchise, here it is.

HotSwap

Activity: 806

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:42:08 PM

.75 btc

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
bkxpress2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:13:25 PM

.75 btc

Sorry, but that's a bit too low. Starting bid is 3 BTC.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:09:04 PM

.75 btc

Sorry, but that's a bit too low. Starting bid is 3 BTC.
I dont know how much cost to make a faucet, but i do believe with those 3 btc we can start a faucet and make it top alexa, even with your faucets being great without adsense new owner will get marginal profits as you getting now, maybe you should consider low the bid.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:37:25 PM

think I'll agree with yfree
 Cheesy
again only IMHO-no offence
the starting price is 5-6 times higher than it should be
without Adsense there is no way you will get any decent profit,for that one has to drive >1 mil visitors a day=increase the payout and pay out of his own pocket
until he reaches the traffic target,then try different monetisation models(because you do not have an established way to monetise it,otherwise you would not be selling)
it is a huge gamble 
if that 0.75 btc offer is legit I would take it

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:59:38 PM

Im also bit surprise that someone can pay 0.75btc for standard faucetbox faucet.

bkxpress2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:16:50 PM

Thanks all for the input. At this point, I'd rather keep them going myself and try out different things than sell them for 0.75 BTC. I appreciate the offer, though.

Believe it or not, I've put a lot of time and effort into these faucets. Even though they might be using a "standard" Faucet in a BOX script, their branding is unique. At one point, LeakyBitcoins held the #8 spot on FaucetBOX.com's faucet list and both faucets were featured in the top 10 list on ifaucet.net (with LeakyBitcoins2 holding #1 for a day or two). I don't believe it would be very difficult to get them back there again with some reward adjustments and marketing.

The starting bid and buy it now amounts will remain the same until the auction ends. I'll also consider reasonable offers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: