Hello Everyone! I decided to create a short and simple Tutorial for Linux.
Lets get started.
1. Open a terminal and use the cd command to navigate to a folder of your choice.
2. Into this terminal you have to type this to download the miner. In this case we use the DiabloMiner.
3. After the Download has finished you can use the unzip command to unzip the file.
4. Use the cd command now to get into the DiabloMiner directory
5. You can now create a startscript. Please edit the directory to your DiabloMiner directory!
Solomining (If you want to use Solomining edit the bitcoin.conf):
./DiabloMiner-Linux.sh -u YOUR_USERNAME -p YOUR_PASSWORD
./DiabloMiner-Linux.sh -u YOUR_USERNAME -p YOUR_PASSWORD -o YOUR_POOLHOST -r PORT
6. Save the script as .sh
7. Now you're finished and able to mine Bitcoins. Start the script and choose to run in terminal. Thats allIf you found this post helpful, donate Bitcoins so i can buy me some beer! 1CgQ4KQN4nKskL2GRGnLyogpaD2ZYeBGcp