Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] games.bitcoin.com Signature Campaign  (Read 2620 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 10:47:16 AM

Hello bitkilo. Nice forum and good campaign. I have some concern, it seems that Ognasty have already chosen some participants for the campaign. Does it mean that those who posted and were skipped are already denied? Or there is still a chance to be chosen?
OgNasty is selecting the applicants he believes will be best for the campaign so you would have to ask him, i have no say in the selection process.

He has only selected 4 so far so just be patient there is still time, i don't know his process of selection.

He will do good suggestion i Believe, and theirs one question i wan't to ask, and how about those web wallet user which doesn't have sign message? Does they have still chance to join in that campaign? And i think mostly of filipinos at this moment are using coins.ph web wallet wich is they don't have that feature, so by that if web wallet user will apply and doesn't provide sign message that does mean that they can't join since they do not give what you require?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:20:46 PM

Hello bitkilo. Nice forum and good campaign. I have some concern, it seems that Ognasty have already chosen some participants for the campaign. Does it mean that those who posted and were skipped are already denied? Or there is still a chance to be chosen?
OgNasty is selecting the applicants he believes will be best for the campaign so you would have to ask him, i have no say in the selection process.

He has only selected 4 so far so just be patient there is still time, i don't know his process of selection.

He will do good suggestion i Believe, and theirs one question i wan't to ask, and how about those web wallet user which doesn't have sign message? Does they have still chance to join in that campaign? And i think mostly of filipinos at this moment are using coins.ph web wallet wich is they don't have that feature, so by that if web wallet user will apply and doesn't provide sign message that does mean that they can't join since they do not give what you require?

do we need the bitcoin wallet to get this key?

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 01:00:30 PM

Anyone is free to apply for the campaign.
The signed bitcoin address verification is really only needed if you are using the same username on both forums so we can try stop scammers using trusted usernames from this forum.

You may still get in without it but would have to post this question in the campaign thread for OgNasty, he will take each applicant on a case by case basis.

Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:11:26 PM

The signed bitcoin address verification is really only needed if you are using the same username on both forums so we can try stop scammers using trusted usernames from this forum.

You may still get in without it but would have to post this question in the campaign thread for OgNasty, he will take each applicant on a case by case basis.

Thank you for making this things clear. But it is possible to used same name but don't provide sign message? I will just pm you using this account to confirm that i'm the legit one on the other forum. In that way, signed message will not be required because some bitcoin wallets didn't support sign message feature.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:32:02 PM

Can i ask? How can I rank up my account in this forum? Cause I see that only "nickle bitcoiner rank" is only the one who is accepted on games.bitcoin.com signature campaign

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 05:47:42 PM

I made a new account there using a new username not this one so I don't need to verify anything but you can look a this profile to determine post quality but I don't think any spammers will come here so I doubt you need to check anyone. I left a message where I was asked to and so im waiting to be let in with more instructions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:37:42 AM

Is there any open slot for the campaign, I love to try.

bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 07:59:17 AM

Can i ask? How can I rank up my account in this forum? Cause I see that only "nickle bitcoiner rank" is only the one who is accepted on games.bitcoin.com signature campaign
Ranking up at the forum is so far only based on post count, we are working on a new system but it is a little down the list of priorities right now.
Sorry but i cannot say at what post count the ranks change but we do have a couple of "gold" members already.

Is there any open slot for the campaign, I love to try.
Sure i think there is a couple of spots left in this campaign, sign up here and see how you go, there will be other campaigns in the future if you don't get picked for this one.

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:56:27 AM

Signature campaigns have just started at forum.bitcoin.com

Sign up here now to be one of the first accepted into the campaign:  https://forum.bitcoin.com/topic10888.html

Campaign is managed by OgNasty and funds are being held at a neat vanity address that can be checked anytime: 1SigAdszeqZZEin8jBJteQmyFfnyYFtB9
Hi,
It's a nice campaign.I would love to participate in this, So I've already create an account on the forum and as well as applied to join nice Bitcoin Games- signature campaign including my BTC address.
Waiting for accepting.  Smiley

Thanks!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:03:15 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 05:15:29 AM by ShooterXD

Thx for accept me! Ill share next translations innyour fórum!

All the best

Lol, i lost it, i dont set my notification. Sad

bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 05:09:49 AM

All the best
You welcome although I don't personally have any decision of who gets accepted into the campaign, that is the job of the campaign manager.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:12:34 AM

Another good strategy to get people to sign up in hopes of getting into signature campaign.

🖤😏
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:16:40 AM

All the best
You welcome although I don't personally have any decision of who gets accepted into the campaign, that is the job of the campaign manager.

Yeah, but Look my last post again Sad

Im a fucking Dumb!  Undecided

BitcoinExpart

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:31:50 AM

Another good strategy to get people to sign up in hopes of getting into signature campaign.
Well. I've also doubt that it must be an another good strategy to get member by offering so that people join on his forum there are nothing else.
I've already created an account on the forum and as well as applied to join signature campaign but nothing came out.  Huh

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:40:27 AM

If every one were to create a forum and be successful as bitcointalk then we were be there right now and posting.

I don't know if having a few registers going to help you but I don't like to be tricked.

There is no signature campaign in the mentioned forum in OP, just a few selected persons participating there and they are not going to pay every one.

🖤😏
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 04:55:15 AM

If every one were to create a forum and be successful as bitcointalk then we were be there right now and posting.

I don't know if having a few registers going to help you but I don't like to be tricked.

There is no signature campaign in the mentioned forum in OP, just a few selected persons participating there and they are not going to pay every one.
Tricked?
Nobody is being tricked here.

I posted the announcement saying that a signature campaign had started at forum.bitcoin.com, this campaign is now almost full but there maybe new campaigns starting in the future.

BitcoinExpart

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:30:16 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 02:48:36 PM by BitcoinExpart

Yes i hope so.There is only tricked to get people otherwise nothing else .
However,I applied this sig campaign almost two days before but nothing came out and no reply from the OP.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
bitkilo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 04:07:27 PM

Yes i hope so.There is only tricked to get people otherwise nothing else .
However,I applied this sig campaign almost two days before but nothing came out and no reply from the OP.
You applied 2 days ago, haven't been picked yet so you think this was a trick, ok.

The campaign filled up quickly but has already had a few members replaced. You must give these things time, not everybody that signs up will be accepted just like any campaign here.

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:43:47 PM

No one is being tricked there, as I can see the first week qualified partcipants of campaign has received their first payment few days ago. https://blockchain.info/tx/e2aecb0af6d91eb8ca1e0d5a72ec37889fbd7e63e962c1858aaea27ecc25e4a9

It means that you are wrong to say that they are not going to pay everyone. Maybe those who join the campaign should come here to corfirm about the payment.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:52:10 PM

You got me wrong I never said they are not paying but they are trying to get as many sign ups as they can while at the same time can't afford many members so they say we will hand picking the participants, I know they'd love to be able to pay 1000 members to spread awareness and increase traffic.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: