Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:02:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCarbon - a currency for online, in-store and mobile shopping in UK  (Read 13493 times)
songngu

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:37:30 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 02:37:02 PM by songngu

I'm promoting their link and wait if they scam or not   Kiss
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Only received $5 airdrop, not the $10 one that is being advertised?

$5 Is for signing up according to the information on their site.
kokayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:10:33 AM

wonder why they are starting a ICO, you can buy CCRB on a few exchanges already
yaroslavskoll

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

is there a  Filipino translation for  this project?,ill follow this Wink
konrad21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know how to transfer CCRB Token from MyEtherWallet to an Exchange?

For Example on btc-alpha.com the deposit adress looks something like this: XE27BCCBTCAE31LJP8GE (CCRB ICAP Address).
But i can't enter this address on MyEtherWallet, it expects an 0x... Etherum Address.

Any input appreciated.

Br, Konrad.
AlistairJ

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

How is it planned to solve the problem of the volatility of the course for shopping in stores? Presence of an excessive stock of coins for turnover.
Yulieski

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Hi,

For Example on btc-alpha.com the deposit adress looks something like this: XE27BCCBTCAE31LJP8GE (CCRB ICAP Address).
But i can't enter this address on MyEtherWallet, it expects an 0x... Etherum Address.

Any input appreciated.

Br, Konrad.

I want to know about it too. why not same format address in btc-alpha.com? and another exchange can't deposit.
Henryvu.tb

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

Was it Dead?
konrad21

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

Hi,

Any input appreciated.

Br, Konrad.

I want to know about it too. why not same format address in btc-alpha.com? and another exchange can't deposit.

Hi, it seems BTC-Alpha recently added Support for ETH Adresses Deposit of CCRB...
Check it out: https://btc-alpha.com/billing/create-deposit/CCRB/CryptoCarbonAddress/

Br, Konrad
nguyenhongsen

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

How can I withdraw CCRB coin and my referrals?? It accept ETH wallet or its own wallet? Has everyone else been withdraw money??
earncrypto123

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

Any news ?
CrypteauxHQ

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

How can I withdraw CCRB coin and my referrals?? It accept ETH wallet or its own wallet? Has everyone else been withdraw money??
Warfare

Activity: 1156
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

"As development on the CCRB platform continues, we wanted to give you an update on one of the key areas of the CCRB ecosystem: the CryptoZone Shopping Platform.

This will be a section of the site where CCRB users will be able to buy from a huge range of more than 29,000 of our own-branded consumer products, and they'll be able to pay for those products using 50% CCRB and other cryptocurrencies.

The range of products available is enormous, with everything available to purchase from Home & Garden Equipment to Gifts and Groceries, Sports & Fitness Equipment, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Baby Equipment & Toys - and pretty much every other type of consumer product that any user could ever want!

Users will also be able to select from a range of gifts and presents if they want to treat that special someone in their life - the platform really will have it all.

Because of the enormous range of products spanning so many diverse categories, and the fact that users can pay with up to 50% CCRB, this part of the ecosystem really is a key development towards our mission and goal of creating the most usable consumer cryptocurrency in the world, that has huge practical value.

That's why we are especially excited to be able to bring you some early stage development screenshots showing the progress of the CryptoZone area of the site to date, so you can start to get a visual perspective on how this area of the CCRB Ecosystem will look and function once it's live.

CCRB CryptoZone Early Development Screenshots

This gives you an idea of the vast array of products that will be available and how they will be presented on the site.

It's early days for this area of the site, but it's starting to take shape and the potential of what we are doing with this specific area of the ecosystem is now starting to be realised. The fully functioning version of CryptoZone on the CCRB platform is expected to be live during Q4 of 2018."

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Fityan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

"As development on the CCRB platform continues, we wanted to give you an update on one of the key areas of the CCRB ecosystem: the CryptoZone Shopping Platform.

This will be a section of the site where CCRB users will be able to buy from a huge range of more than 29,000 of our own-branded consumer products, and they'll be able to pay for those products using 50% CCRB and other cryptocurrencies.

The range of products available is enormous, with everything available to purchase from Home & Garden Equipment to Gifts and Groceries, Sports & Fitness Equipment, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Baby Equipment & Toys - and pretty much every other type of consumer product that any user could ever want!

Users will also be able to select from a range of gifts and presents if they want to treat that special someone in their life - the platform really will have it all.

Because of the enormous range of products spanning so many diverse categories, and the fact that users can pay with up to 50% CCRB, this part of the ecosystem really is a key development towards our mission and goal of creating the most usable consumer cryptocurrency in the world, that has huge practical value.

That's why we are especially excited to be able to bring you some early stage development screenshots showing the progress of the CryptoZone area of the site to date, so you can start to get a visual perspective on how this area of the CCRB Ecosystem will look and function once it's live.

CCRB CryptoZone Early Development Screenshots

This gives you an idea of the vast array of products that will be available and how they will be presented on the site.

It's early days for this area of the site, but it's starting to take shape and the potential of what we are doing with this specific area of the ecosystem is now starting to be realised. The fully functioning version of CryptoZone on the CCRB platform is expected to be live during Q4 of 2018."
where i can find another infromation about CCRB? any telegram group?
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Big names backing up this project. That could be something that the project is not just some kind of child play.
Really look forward, if you will open some bounty campaign.
Warfare

Activity: 1156
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

-snip-
where i can find another infromation about CCRB? any telegram group?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptocarbon
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoCarbon
Telegram: https://t.me/ccrbofficial
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgYgP5AIiFK1Iwu6UyAF_eQ
Medium: https://medium.com/@CCRBcrypto

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
earncrypto123

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

ccrb go to the moon
earncrypto123

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

SCAM project never paid promised refferal earnings...

hope they will pay soon
sb1982

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Another one project, who scammed the referrals

who will trust you after that?
slmas

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:46:42 PM

They do not answer here, they are satisfied with the reputation of deceivers. I used the service and I bought through them. I spent $ 130 while I received $ 0.75 return in their coin on their internal exchange rate. I generally do not understand where such a price, if the coin is worth $ 0.07 and falls down. Mining for 4 hours on the mine is 0.035 $ at the price of the stock exchange (0.5 coins). and burned electricity by $ 0.08. What's the catch of the developers?) Moreover, they did not pay the promised for the referrals! It is not advisable to invest and generally have something in common with this project!
I myself spent a lot of time and energy on it, bringing new people here. And a few days before the end, developers change the rules that can not be met. So do scam projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: