Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond the Void's ICO  (Read 16428 times)
globalbtc21

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Looking for something great!

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:05:21 AM

so many ether collected by you in ICO , pay them the price to add in Polo or Bittrex. As simple as that

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:04:25 PM

Looking to buy some protonexium please let me know if anyone is selling. Thanks

Only protonexium? Not interested in nexium? What is your price?

Just protonexium. Fair price or slight over ICO is fine. Looking to buy 200k of Proto

Hello,

PROTONEXIUM is the counterparty asset created to allow people to back Beyond the Void with Bitcrystals. PROTONEXIUM  are meant to be exchanged against Nexiums at the end of the crowdfunding, and we published a tool to do so: https://beyond-the-void.net/index.php/protonexium-swap/

If you have BCY, and you want to purchase Nexiums, for now you have to change them to BTC or ETH first as Openledger and EtherDelta don't list BCY.

Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 01:30:15 PM

When can I try the game?

Hi! If you are one of our backers (then thank you for backing  Smiley ) you will have access to the beta for backers next february. Otherwise, the open beta is scheduled for April 2017.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:07:00 PM

How long it takes to change proto to nexium?  I am now waiting over one hour.  Unsuccessfull now..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 02:22:33 PM

How long it takes to change proto to nexium?  I am now waiting over one hour.  Unsuccessfull now..

Hello,

Nothing to worry about just now, it can take up to 12 hours says our dev.

adamvp

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:57:00 PM

How long it takes to change proto to nexium?  I am now waiting over one hour.  Unsuccessfull now..

Hello,

when can I check if I get NXC? I sent test-amount and I forgot how much I had before :s
More serious issue is that now I cannot send anything.. I am using BitcrystalBox wallet..

when I click on Send nothing happen...

bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:06:57 PM

Anyone who still owns Protonexium?  I am willing to buy 158,000 Protonexium.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 10:34:48 PM

It seems like nxm is way undervalued at 1500 satoshi on openledger. why did we get listed at that price guys? is there no demand for this coin? My opinion is the effort of the team is worth way more than that.
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:40:19 PM

Why are people looking to buy PROTONEXIUM instead of Nexium?
bitabit

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:02:07 PM

Protonexium allows you to get ranked.  that is why.
bitabit

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:13:40 PM

It seems like nxm is way undervalued at 1500 satoshi on openledger. why did we get listed at that price guys? is there no demand for this coin? My opinion is the effort of the team is worth way more than that.

I doubt that it matters for the team.  The team got BCY and ETH in exchange for Protonexium, and we got our ranking based on our Protonexium amount.  The question now is what is Nexium good for before game assets will be sold?  I also assume that you can buy those game assets with other coins as well.
Also, who uses Openledger?  It would have been easier if Nexium was based on counterparty.  Also I don't know yet why ETH was used instead of Bitcoin through counterparty.  This means we won't see Beyond the void assets on Book of Orbs, right?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:25:57 PM

I dot really know what openledger is.  In general people can sell their asset at whatever price they want. They can donate it for free if they want.  but they had to pay for it quite a bit.  On other hand I think ICO price was about 1500 satoshi. For sure not half more or half less.  So i dont really know what are you talking.  Did you calculate difference ICO price?

Nexium will get you ranked and protonexium will give you nexium.

People want protonexium, because it was way cheaper then nexium.
Cheapest way to get in ICO was to buy Protonexium with BCY.
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:29:53 PM

I'm still confused about Protonexium vs Nexium.  So those who bought Protonexium achieved a rank but those who bought Nexium did not?  That doesn't sound right.

I get that Protonexium was cheaper to buy during the ICO, but now that the ICO is over, why would someone be shopping for Protonexium instead of Nexium?

(I wish this were built on Counterparty too.)
bitabit

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:59:22 PM

I dot really know what openledger is.  In general people can sell their asset at whatever price they want. They can donate it for free if they want.  but they had to pay for it quite a bit.  On other hand I think ICO price was about 1500 satoshi. For sure not half more or half less.  So i dont really know what are you talking.  Did you calculate difference ICO price?

No, nexium is not what gets you ranked.  It is the conversion from Protonexium (which could be on counterparty) to Nexium on the Ethereum blockchain that gets you ranked.  Otherwise, anyone could just buy Nexium on the open market and get ranked.  From what I understand, the ranking only occurs from the ICO funds which are denominated in Protonexium.
bitabit

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:31:12 AM

I'm still confused about Protonexium vs Nexium.  So those who bought Protonexium achieved a rank but those who bought Nexium did not?  That doesn't sound right.

I get that Protonexium was cheaper to buy during the ICO, but now that the ICO is over, why would someone be shopping for Protonexium instead of Nexium?

(I wish this were built on Counterparty too.)

I understand that the ranking is a reward for ICO investors.  This isn't any different from Spells of Genesis.  you cannot become partner or premium merchant after the ICO.

Holding game assets or any other assets on the bitcoin blockchain gives them more value than holding them on any other altcoin blockchain because of higher security (hashrate).  But I guess that there must be a good reason why Beyond the Void has chosen Ethereum.  However, it would be really cool if you could hold the assets on any blockchain you choose regardless on what platform the game choose to operate.  I guess hyperledger is working on something like that.
adamvp

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:44:38 AM

How long it takes to change proto to nexium?  I am now waiting over one hour.  Unsuccessfull now..

Hello,

when can I check if I get NXC? I sent test-amount and I forgot how much I had before :s
More serious issue is that now I cannot send anything.. I am using BitcrystalBox wallet..

when I click on Send nothing happen...
It seems to that the problem was lack of bitcoins in my wallet to pay fee.. BTW please let bitcrystalbox devs know that this wallet  needs fix!
No I am waiting to get more NxC in my etherwallet contract

fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:20:51 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 12:18:13 PM by fing3rblist3r5

I dot really know what openledger is.  In general people can sell their asset at whatever price they want. They can donate it for free if they want.  but they had to pay for it quite a bit.  On other hand I think ICO price was about 1500 satoshi. For sure not half more or half less.  So i dont really know what are you talking.  Did you calculate difference ICO price?

Protonexium allows you to get ranked.  that is why.

No, nexium is not what gets you ranked.  It is the conversion from Protonexium (which could be on counterparty) to Nexium on the Ethereum blockchain that gets you ranked.  Otherwise, anyone could just buy Nexium on the open market and get ranked.  From what I understand, the ranking only occurs from the ICO funds which are denominated in Protonexium.

This is wrong.

People were able to participate in the ICO using BCY but because BCY does not run on ETH blockchain an intermediary token was offered that could be exchanged 1:1 after the ICO finished. That was ProtoNexium. ProtoNexium is NOT the in game currency.

It is the amount of Nexium that is sent to your wallet that assigns your ranking.

If I buy 100000 NXC with ETH I will be ranked Moon Admin
If I buy 100000 Proto with BCY i will be ranked nothing until I convert them to NXC

You have to convert them to receive your NXC and thus your ranking, bonuses, assets etc.

People are looking to buy Proto because it was cheaper that way.

If Beyond the Void could clear it up that would be great as there seems to be quite a bit of confusion.

Looking fwd to receiving my sweet sweet assets and bonus Smiley

EDIT: I understand why people want ProtoNexium now. Because the only way you'll get a rank now that the ICO has finished is by converting Protonexium to Nexium.

Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 01:10:56 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 03:16:50 PM by Beyond the Void

Hello,

To clear things up:

- PROTONEXIUM exist only to allow people to back the project using Bitcrystals. All the PROTONEXIUM are meant to be exchanged for Nexiums, which are the currency we created within the Ethereum Blockchain.

- Your backer rank is determined by the amount of Nexium you bought during our ICO. If you bought PROTONEXIUM, you will have to change them into Nexium to get your rank.

- You can’t be ranked if you buy Nexiums now from the market. Those are backer ranks, meant to reward the people who supported Beyond the Void by buying Nexium from the ICO.

- We can’t possibly determine the backer ranks until everybody changed their PROTONEXIUM against Nexiums, and that’s why we are pushing back the Nexium bonus & asset distribution until January.

- We see that some people are looking to buy PROTONEXIUM now from other backers. We understand that now that the ICO is finished, some people want to increase their backer rank before it is determined by changing more PROTONEXIUM to Nexium on their backing address. We are not interfering  in this, but we would like to remind everybody that this is what delays the Nexium bonus & assets distribution.

- The deadline to convert PROTONEXIUM to Nexium was set to the end of December. If you think you can’t convert them until then, you can always contact us by e-mail.

- The Nexium symbol is NxC.

Here is the tool to convert PROTONEXIUM to Nexium:
https://beyond-the-void.net/index.php/protonexium-swap/

EDIT: We just updated the backer rank page to give you the detailed calculation: https://beyond-the-void.net/index.php/backer-ranks/

fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:03:54 PM

I'm confused...If max bought 470000 and received bonus of 10% doesn't he have 110000 left over and not 118000?

Also - Does he not qualify for moon admin (100000NxC) next rather than Army General?

After 8% bonus from Moon Admin he'd have 18800 left for Death star commander (16000).

After bonus then some left over for a couple of ship pilots.

What am I missing?

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:30:52 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 04:45:07 PM by Febo

- The deadline to convert PROTONEXIUM to Nexium was set to the end of December. If you think you can’t convert them until then, you can always contact us by e-mail.

What is a reason for this?  Why is not deadline to convert Protonexium to Nexium till Sunday as was fist announced?

Or better question, how you plan to burn unsold Nexium on 18th December if you plan to exchange Protonexium for Nexium till end of December.  Logic tells me you cant. And you need to first exchange all Protonexium and then calculate bonuses and then burn all extra Nexium.  But I would love to hear your solution.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: