Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 0.002 loan  (Read 506 times)
BitSuic (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:20:25 PM

Hello everyone.

I need a 0.002 loan cause i owe a friend, i was about to pay him back today, but did not get paid for doing a design for a guy, and i have to pay him today ( it is 0.0026 but i have the 0.0006 my self ) I would really be happy if some1 could lend me that, i need it in the next 1.5 hours, and i can payback 0.004 on 1st, when i get paid 100% 50€ therefore i can buy btc with. If some1 can loan this i would be very happy, i know that i am a new user ( ive been lurking for a long time tho, i sold my other account like a year ago and it had like 250 activity / +2 trust - Can prove if needed

Thanks in advance.

Address: 14KPkUQNVaJWEDMwpLwi61j7jdYPm6aJja
BitSuic (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:51:02 PM

bump need in next 40min, please some1 Sad
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 05:59:22 PM

bump need in next 40min, please some1 Sad
Collateral? No? Can't fill the loan request then. Most (All?) lenders don't care how many account you sold and who they were + if they got green trust. It doesn't matter after they are sold.
Edit: A lot of lenders have already seen this loan request, but they don't want to waste time replying to you. The chance of you repaying, no matter what you say, is around 1%. Not even close to worth it.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:35:50 PM

This is the worse request loan i had saw at this forum, really you need some cents to repay a friend? Camon be creative atleast with such ammount you can ask that money to pay the bus or buy a cookie.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:41:57 PM

Op, this must be a very good friend of yours, that gave you a deadline to repay him...a cookie  ^^^ Lol

Really, it would be better to tell us that you want a donation or something else, except this story of yours... Roll Eyes

Time is up!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ghost15

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we are still here and we will stay forever.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:47:42 PM

Hello everyone.

I need a 0.002 loan cause i owe a friend, i was about to pay him back today, but did not get paid for doing a design for a guy, and i have to pay him today ( it is 0.0026 but i have the 0.0006 my self ) I would really be happy if some1 could lend me that, i need it in the next 1.5 hours, and i can payback 0.004 on 1st, when i get paid 100% 50€ therefore i can buy btc with. If some1 can loan this i would be very happy, i know that i am a new user ( ive been lurking for a long time tho, i sold my other account like a year ago and it had like 250 activity / +2 trust - Can prove if needed

Thanks in advance.

Address: 14KPkUQNVaJWEDMwpLwi61j7jdYPm6aJja
I'm sure you'll find a donor, but I do not think you'll find someone who will lend you this amount.                                                         

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
ICO: Mar 31st
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:59:06 AM

I'm sure you'll find a donor, but I do not think you'll find someone who will lend you this amount                                                                   

Mate, telling newbies that they can get a donor will only encourage these loan spammers to create a new account and beg here. Even if it is a small amount, he needs a collateral for whatever reason he wants the loan. Do not encourage them!
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:40:07 AM

I'm sure you'll find a donor, but I do not think you'll find someone who will lend you this amount                                                                   

Mate, telling newbies that they can get a donor will only encourage these loan spammers to create a new account and beg here. Even if it is a small amount, he needs a collateral for whatever reason he wants the loan. Do not encourage them!
Yes right why should he get a donor,he is a newbie and post probably he is not gonna return and if someone donates like that then more and more spammers will come here and ask for small amount of loans or donations.If a experienced member would have asked i could have given him the small loan but cant give a newbie even 10 bits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: