Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaxx Wallet adds Litecoin  (Read 867 times)
losh11 (OP)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:02:52 PM

The popular, multi-cryptocurrency wallet application Jaxx has just revealed that it will integrate Litecoin. Toronto-based Decentral details that the fourth-most valuable digital currency will be added to all nine Jaxx platforms this October.

Due to Customer Demand, Jaxx Wallet Adds Litecoin

This move comes in response to significant community demand for Jaxx to add Litecoin to its list of supported currencies. The integration is scheduled to take place this October after getting pre-approval from Apple’s App Store.
Litecoin is soon approaching its 5th birthday, and has a market cap valued at roughly $180 million USD.
Similar to Bitcoin, Litecoin has gained the status as a trusted cryptocurrency with a relatively large following. Alongside its Jaxx integration, the Litecoin development team will push out Segwit integration, memory usage improvements, faster signature validation, and possibly confidential transactions.
Jaxx says they are pleased to add Litecoin, as it been a cryptocurrency favorite for quite some time. In the coming months, Jaxx notes that they will also add several more cryptocurrencies to the lineup.
Jaxx Founder and CEO Anthony Di Iorio stated in the Litecoin integration announcement:

We received countless requests from the community to add support for Litecoin, and we knew it was already accepted by Apple on the AppStore, so for us it’s a perfect fit and makes the most sense right now. Litecoin has stood the test of time; it’s very popular at number four, and it boasts better transaction times than Bitcoin.

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/jaxx-litecoin-mobile-wallet-apple/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 05:21:52 PM

"Old" news, but a good one. Wink

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:47:58 PM

LOL i thought this as new news and checked on polo to see any effect  Grin No Effect

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:04:14 PM

Old news? Odd since it was just announced on their twitter account yesterday. Do you have inside information?

https://twitter.com/jaxx_io/status/778620789566365696
scintilla

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:42:09 PM

Litecoin added to jaxx is very nice, i just don't like DAO on that wallet.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 11:37:17 AM

Old news? Odd since it was just announced on their twitter account yesterday. Do you have inside information?

https://twitter.com/jaxx_io/status/778620789566365696

It was indeed announced the day before. That is why I said old with quotation marks. Wink

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:42:11 AM

Great services couple months ago adds dash's wallet and couple weeks ago adds ETC's wallet and today adds litecoin's wallet. It is good choice for multi wallets and i have used it cou months ago, everything was fine.
mining1

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:42:36 AM

Lol, this is considered news, are you for real ? This would make the news for cryptos like Coynie West. I thought litecoin aimed to be silver to bitcoin's gold, if this really makes the news then it's more like copper.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 11:52:32 AM

Lol, this is considered news, are you for real ? This would make the news for cryptos like Coynie West. I thought litecoin aimed to be silver to bitcoin's gold, if this really makes the news then it's more like copper.

Well, it is not the news you were expecting (ETH sucking GoldmanSachs's balls) so you can gtfo in the threads cheerleading Ethereum.

mining1

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:56:49 AM

Threads cheerleading ethereum ? You claimed to have high moral grounds, be honest and admit that for every 1 hype ethereum thread there are 10 that fud it. That tells something about this situation and yourself, doesn't it ? I never hyped ethereum, but the facts are facts. Trolls on btctalk like yourself cannot simply erase the fact that giants are working on ethereum blockchain, be it private (microsoft i think works on a private version atm) or public (santander, thomson reuters, and many many others )
Come on Dollface, have some dignity left and change that haircut please.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 12:01:14 PM

Threads cheerleading ethereum ? You claimed to have high moral grounds, be honest and admit that for every 1 hype ethereum thread there are 10 that fud it. That tells something about this situation and yourself, doesn't it ? I never hyped ethereum, but the facts are facts. Trolls on btctalk like yourself cannot simply erase the fact that giants are working on ethereum blockchain, be it private (microsoft i think works on a private version atm) or public (santander, thomson reuters, and many many others )

Trolls like me are listed in fintech Twitter lists with 100s of thousands accounts and I can prove that again. Just like I proved I'm not 1.60 and 50 kg. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1620786.msg16296459#msg16296459 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1620786.msg16296600#msg16296600)

Who were you?

mining1

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:04:53 PM

The fact that you chose to be "public" has nothing to do with what i said and doesn't change the fact that you're a fud troll. The only difference between you and spoetnik for example is that you uploaded your mugshot. Most criminals and ill intended people in this world have a public figure, going with your logic, you're a legit honest guy because you showed us your ugly face, really ?
mining1

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:07:36 PM

Your actions tell everything about yourself, if you want to be neutral about something, post both positive and negative news. TBH i only very rarely post positive news because this forum is full of haters and trolls and no one else does it, and everyone, like yourself, only post negative news because it suits themselves. Get the fuck out.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 12:07:53 PM

The fact that you chose to be "public" has nothing to do with what i said and doesn't change the fact that you're a fud troll. The only difference between you and spoetnik for example is that you uploaded your mugshot. Most criminals and ill intended people in this world have a public figure, going with your logic, you're a legit honest guy because you showed us your ugly face, really ?

No, the fact that I am showing myself is breaking your "logic". You are taking things on a personal level and I will always beat you in that game, get it?

mining1

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:11:14 PM

Sorry but you've already lost. In the thread where you've deemed necessarely to post more mugshots with you and other people as validation (did you even ask them before posting that ?) your arguments were destroyed much worse than your haircut actually is.
mining1

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:15:44 PM

Also there is no need to quote a post just above yours, it can be understood that it's a reply to that user. This one comes for free.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 12:18:45 PM

Also there is no need to quote a post just above yours, it can be understood that it's a reply to that user. This one comes for free.

People like you must be quoted so can others see what kind of a hypocrite you are. You are always adding extra few lines in your comments so to make you look "better" and I did caught you doing it. This is, again, my last comment to you.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:44:34 PM

that's a good idea, i hope jaxx can add more new altcoin, im the fan of jaxx wallet, im use it for trading too, im mining ethereum classic and using jaxx wallet as my main wallet for mining.
dwgscale11

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:45:14 PM

mining1 The Eth Cheerleader hahahahahaha you are pathetic.
mining1

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

Litecoin and etc supporters are like this guy above me. Take a good look at the quality of his posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: