Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free $30 USD for Getting a Prepaid Card  (Read 1051 times)
Gumballinabattleaxeninja (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:47:08 PM

If you all don't know it, Rushcard is giving out $30 to whomever you refer to you and them. For example. If you sign up through my link and get a FREE Rushcard, and load funds to it, you will get $30 extra added on your card instantly and so will I. You can do this up to $600 per year. This is open to US resident only that I know of since Rushcard is US based. Also, I cannot post my link here due to bitcointalk.org terms of use. I will even activate your card for you once you get it, as long as you send the funds back that I load to your card. I will get a $20 Moneypak, load to your card, BAM. You will have $50 on your Rushcard, of which you will send the $20 back to me for loading your card, minus the fees for activation, which will be $3.95. If you are interested in this, please message me your email, and I'll send you the referral link, or give you a referral code for you to enter upon registration.

Once you get your card, you can start doing this as well. $30 is $30 more than I had previously is the way I look at it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sambalado

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:14:08 PM

If you all don't know it, Rushcard is giving out $30 to whomever you refer to you and them. For example. If you sign up through my link and get a FREE Rushcard, and load funds to it, you will get $30 extra added on your card instantly and so will I. You can do this up to $600 per year. This is open to US resident only that I know of since Rushcard is US based. Also, I cannot post my link here due to bitcointalk.org terms of use. I will even activate your card for you once you get it, as long as you send the funds back that I load to your card. I will get a $20 Moneypak, load to your card, BAM. You will have $50 on your Rushcard, of which you will send the $20 back to me for loading your card, minus the fees for activation, which will be $3.95. If you are interested in this, please message me your email, and I'll send you the referral link, or give you a referral code for you to enter upon registration.

Once you get your card, you can start doing this as well. $30 is $30 more than I had previously is the way I look at it.

hello i'm interested to do this. so please check your pm Cheesy

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:26:12 PM

Replied! Remember, once you get your card, you can do the same thing with friends and family members. Up to $600 per year. So if you got a friend or family member you can register for, you both will get $30 instantly put on both your cards once you activate it
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:28:31 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 03:18:38 PM by Paecga129

I'm interested for sure.   Can't best free $30 but how will you pay out?

PayPal? Bitcoin? It seems these are the only two reliable methods. And you should send Friends and family payment.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:01:23 AM

Sounds similar to payoneer referral terms.
I'm just curious, did you get a reward from this already? Like are you able to withdraw or use the money you get from reward? The $30 just for referring sounds good. Too bad I'm not from US.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:46:10 PM

I did this once with my girlfriend and that's basically how I found out about it. I had referred her to get a Rushcard, and she added a moneypak to her card. Once she did, I got a email from Rushcard saying that I had received $30 from referring a friend. Thats when I started reading more about it. The money was immediately withdrawable and spendable from them. Just like I added the cash to my card myself.

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:36:04 PM

Think about it guys and gals. You can make $600 from a friend getting a FREE card. How can you beat that? I'm sure most of us know 5-10 ppl that you can get to sign up for the card. That's $150-$300. Who in their right mind would turn that down? Not I said the fly.  You have to be a US resident is the only disclaimer I know of. Other than that, you'll be good to go.
GoBlue05

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:08:08 PM

I'm interested, but how do we send you the $20 back? Is there way on the site to transfer money between cards?
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:08:47 PM

Is it a 'real' card or an online card? Do they require a photo ID or post address? Can I use a VPN to order?

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:25:22 PM

Is it a 'real' card or an online card? Do they require a photo ID or post address? Can I use a VPN to order?

It is a physical card that they mail to you. You can read about it here so you know its not some scam or anything like that. Well, in my opinion, Metabank are a scam with all their bullshit fee's, but that's a matter of personal opinion.

https://www.rushcard.com/faq/refer-a-friend

The only thing that I know of that they will deny you for is not being a US resident. Other than that, I have no idea. When I ordered my Rushcard initially, they did make me verify myself though their online verification system. Like it asks you questions about your past like what street you lived on in 2007 or your first car was a ? Stuff like that.

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:27:17 PM

I'm interested, but how do we send you the $20 back? Is there way on the site to transfer money between cards?

And yes, they have a card2card transfer option. It costs 0.99c to send funds from one card to another. Don't just take my word for it, do you some research on it. Its the best referral program I've ever seen. $30 for each person  you refer. Can't beat that I don't think. And its instantly withdrawable or spendable.
Paxsells

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:18:46 PM

How long does the process take?

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:34:06 PM

How long does the process take?

The 5-7 business days is what is says on the site that you will receive your card. After that, its up to you how long you wait to activate it. You don't have to wait on me, unless you don't have the money, because once you activate it, its instantly auto-added to yours and my account.

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:36:15 PM

I still can do around 8 more. If anybody else is interested, send me a message with your email or if you would rather have the referral code, I can give you that as well. Thanks again all.
ericwrestle27

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:51:57 AM

This Guys Legit!!
Messaged him for referral link and ordered card.
Was very responsive and had many options to load my card so we could do the transaction securely!
Received my money! Easy Cash here guys!!!
10/10

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:56:11 AM

This Guys Legit!!
Messaged him for referral link and ordered card.
Was very responsive and had many options to load my card so we could do the transaction securely!
Received my money! Easy Cash here guys!!!
10/10

Thank you very much for the kinds words Eric. Sorry it took me a little longer than what I wanted to. But I'll always talk to you and let you know whats going on. If anybody else wants to buy bitcoins who ordered a card through me, I can do you the same as I did Eric. I gave him 0.03 for $20. So not much of a markup
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:01:29 AM

this physic debitcard free or not
free shiping all free or not, if paid how much price
can top up with bitcoin or not

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:39:46 PM

this physic debitcard free or not
free shiping all free or not, if paid how much price
can top up with bitcoin or not

It is free. All you have to do is 1. Be in the US. 2 Sign up for the card.

Once you get it, I will activate it, after all the fee's they charge, you end up with around $24, after you pay me 1/2 the cost of a Moneypak ($5.95)=$3 more or less. Finally, no, you cannot load bitcoin to it.

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:20:31 PM

What if we're not in the US?

Then you can't get it. Apologies, but its not in my control. US residents only.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:07:50 PM

I can still do around 6-7 more peeps. Shoot me a pm and I'll give u more info.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: