Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: free informational video on the future of humanity  (Read 632 times)
spacegoat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:04:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvU5ukIQiuE

I put together this video.  I also made a few other informational videos on the libertarian ron paul and plant based nutrition, as well as a video on the ancient food of man(essene bread)

all pretty interesting info...

I have this giant idea for the future of humanity, a vision.

I basically want to open up a sanctuary for all nations kindreds tongues to come and trip out on ayahuasca and peyote and vipassana meditation, and sweat lodges, and get healthy in their lives. 

I'm a member of the native american church http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_Church  and that membership sanctions this sanctuary to exist legally.  as my religion.  the religious freedom restoration act has brought us back our rights to pray in these ways.

.. so yeah, I'm experienced with the ceremonial aspects surrounding these medicines, also connected with various medicine men and women who will help me run the sanctuary but I need a huge start up, maybe crowd funding, to buy land, and dedicate it as its own nation to all the people of the earth.  all nations.

its actually LEGAL to practice ancient religion using peyote and ayahuasca, supreme court has ruled to protect my family numerous times.  and so now it is time to pave the way to bring these holy medicines into the lives of the ones close to us in the oblivious american society.  it seems to be the only thing that will truly help us heal from our collective neurosis and separatism. 

so I have a majorly awesome plan brewing to basically start a modern religion tying in the ancient lineages (ayahuasca, peyote, sweat lodges, vipassana meditation, aikido, gnosticism, yoga etc etc)

pretty much get descendents of every ancient lineage together and farm and run meetings for all nations of the earth.

and also I want to somehow register as my own indian reservation if that's possible cuz I'm an indian I should have a reservation, my own nation, so I can pass my own laws and welcome anyone from any nation into my land to do these amazing things and communicate with star people and energy beings and aliens and god.... it seems like western society isn't ready for that so they make it some kind of taboo.  but to me its the only aspect of reality that is sane.  if anyone desires to experience ayahuasca it is recommended to go to ayahuasca-wasi.com or temple of the way of light, both those organizations are great

so that is my vision in a nutshell, bring the medicine to the people.  for free.  totally donation based.  I'm associated with santo daime and other sects of the ayahuasca religions of the amazon rainforest.  I've been traveling extensively for the last 12 years, and am now just starting to understand money and value and I love bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a concept and I think that it will potentially save humanity, and together we can become invincible as one people without central banksters sabatoging our lives with debt and foolishness.

that is my vision.  I carry very old medicine ways and I hope to bring the 4 sacred medicines home.  aho

I am just one man.  with a big dream.  and I need alot of help.  like probably 10 million bucks would be a good start to get the sanctuary off the ground.  its gotta be like 6,000-10,000 acres for buffalo to have enough room.  its also gotta be world class.  I am not messing around when I dream this big.  it will probably be in new mexico.

after its up it will run on dana donations from the many people worldwide who it touches the lives of...  and all are welcome to pray around my fireplace.  all are welcome here.  I carry ancient medicine ways to share with all of you.  knowledge of many species of medicine cactus, peyote, achuma, (that white man has OUTLAWED for himself.  make medicine illegal!)  well the u.s. constitution protects ancient religions and medicine ways under freedom of religion.  and they are ruling how they should now.  because all evidence of health is apparent and no judge presented the honest case could rule against health and vitality.

watch my videos, get in touch with me.  I am out in the middle of nowhere sheridan wyoming working for pennies for now because I lost all my documents like SS card and drivers license having a hell of a time getting government to give me documents.

if you have alot of money and you like my ideas and my videos and resonate with my belief that this is the future of health and well being for humanity and that these medicine ways are directly related to human evolution (if you have no experience with native cultures you might not understand, but try and find a sweat lodge or a peyote meeting then you'll understand.)  here I'll give you a peek https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVIAZdH4FDE these are called peyote songs.  they are our hymns.

there is a whole world to learn if you've never experienced it.  but it goes beyond politics and into nature.

feel free to donate .01 bitcoin or more to my bitcoin address, every smidgeon helps me work on manifesting this dream for mankind,

my friends are opening up a cafe over in sebastopol, and I am taking over the duty's of caretaking 3,000 acres in wyoming, so if you're in the area get ahold of me and come hang out.  I welcome the world into my home, and into my inipi.  I'll be bouncing from wyoming to northern california all year.

if you're in either area email me and let's talk bitcoin and future of the world.  yeah I might be getting paid a salary this year for caretaking the land, I have always worked for free and never been a money person, but now I am resonating with bitcoins so I got 3 bitcoins and I gave 1 out in chunks to friends to get them started on it.     

I am not a normal character in america, I have traveled to the far edges of the spacetime continuum where reality breaks down into quarks and leptons and quantum spin kicks in.  I have encountered things that nobody would easily believe.  yes elves, space elves.  faerie, gods, menataurs, mythical beings, lakshmi, ganesh, like IN REAL TIME.  buddha.  they are all real beings outside this.  ayahuasca opens up portals into ascension.

I currently live in the first nations world of native americans, and american cowboy culture, I am choctaw and cherokee and irish, and scottish and english and germanic and swiss.  a total mutt.  but I am reconnecting with all the old ways, and I feel comfortable representing any culture I am from.

I've hitch hiked over 10,000 miles, I go to rainbow gatherings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_Gathering and have lived in slab city.  I was raised by mormons but it is madness to me and so I am currently also campaigning into exposing the madness and revolutionizing mormon culture into something more earth friendly.  and I am basically an orphan because of my beliefs in the old ways over mormonism- yeah long story.  this isn't about me though its about the vision.  I pray for the best for all of us.

its an hour long, but here I try to explain my vision
and my experience in far off worlds and mystical states
using modern techniques, and then how I discovered the ancient more appropriate techniques for accessing this side of ourselves.  if anything I hope you enjoy this download.  namashka aho metakuwayasin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ci3CIdMAY

yeah baby yeah

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMonkey

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:53:53 AM

I watched your video,

Pretty Cool.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 09:49:38 AM

What are you, a fortune teller?  Roll Eyes
You can't be sure this will happen.
spacegoat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 09:33:58 PM

What are you, a fortune teller?  Roll Eyes
You can't be sure this will happen.

just trying to manifest the ideal situation for mankind.  no i'm not a fortune teller, but i seen an eyefull walking the earth through the underground places.  i hang with like 7 different tribes all completely oblivious to the others existence.  if we came together it would be like a cultural A bomb fission fusion unity thing that's what I want to see.  the fireworks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IINkn2_xZMc

things are not the way they used to be

yeah baby yeah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: