Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $35 Bitcoin for Paypal $42  (Read 440 times)
oldboy123 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:52:05 PM

Selling 35 dollars in bitcoin for paypal money (42 dollars) reason for me selling my bitcoin money to paypal is to help pay for school.

You must pay first as you're paying through paypal to another paypal address.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:55:19 PM

No to skype is my first foremost rule in doing trades with newbies especially to brand new 1st post accounts. Roll Eyes
You send first or not at all.
Going by my rate.
Take your pick and if you still want to deal then go to my thread and post there.

Thanks and looking forward in doing this initial deal for you.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
oldboy123 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:04:24 AM

No to skype is my first foremost rule in doing trades with newbies especially to brand new 1st post accounts. Roll Eyes
You send first or not at all.
Going by my rate.
Take your pick and if you still want to deal then go to my thread and post there.

Thanks and looking forward in doing this initial deal for you.
Ultimate scammer right here haha, paypal you can dispute nice try. Skype to avoid proof of agreeing for the transaction smh.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:54:09 AM

No mixan is not a scammer. I've been dealing with him for months now and never had a problem. Always paid on time and stuck to any terms we have agreed.

Being a newbie and only having 2activity and no trust rating and coming onto the forum asking for a PayPal transaction is a no go. You won't find anyone willing to send first to you. If you really want to earn yourself some trust you would do well to deal with trusted traders on the forum IF they are willing to take a risk with you.

Please don't come on here accusing people of scamming when you've been on here for 5mins compared to most other traders.

Good luck with your trade though.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
oldboy123 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:05:10 PM

No mixan is not a scammer. I've been dealing with him for months now and never had a problem. Always paid on time and stuck to any terms we have agreed.

Being a newbie and only having 2activity and no trust rating and coming onto the forum asking for a PayPal transaction is a no go. You won't find anyone willing to send first to you. If you really want to earn yourself some trust you would do well to deal with trusted traders on the forum IF they are willing to take a risk with you.

Please don't come on here accusing people of scamming when you've been on here for 5mins compared to most other traders.

Good luck with your trade though.
The only person taking a risk would be me as I wouldn't be able to charge back.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:14:02 PM

Why is btc worth more than paypal? Isn't it the other way around? Undecided
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:39:58 AM

Why is btc worth more than paypal? Isn't it the other way around? Undecided
BTC is worth more because it's anonymous, safe, cannot be reversed and the account cannot be limited for 180 days for no reason and there is no 21 days hold, all the issues you get with paypal are not available for btc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: