Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Intervention Theory: An alternative to Darwinism and Creationism  (Read 9423 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:54:45 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 03:07:17 AM by iamnotback

CoinCube, this is the way I felt about when you quoted me out-of-context and tried to "prod" me into a more moralistic perspective:

Dear OP, with such a prescient mind and foresight aplenty, surely your net worth must be vast !

Does that have any relevance to whether all of my published predictions except one were correct? And the one that was incorrect, I stated upfront that it was only a theory and might not be correct.

Does your comment have some relevance to the size of your penis and your ego? (How dare anyone claim to be correct most of the time, when in fact they are) If not, what is the relevance?

I think you lack the mental acuity to entertain all the factors that go between correct predictions and choosing to be a speculator. I choose to be a programmer and developer (and to have the life experiences of roaming the world including a long stint in the backwater country of the Philippines). A man can be a jack of all trades and expert of none, or can choose to prioritize what he thinks is the most important focus of his time and expertise.

Attacking someone for their choices or priorities as a means of belittling their successes, so as to further your own ego, is not very respectful. If you don't respect others, how can you expect them to respect you.

Leftists already disrespect me, because I refuse their bankrupt, corrupt, retarded, violent, horrific ideology. Thus respecting them won't gain any of us anything.

As Armstrong predicted long ago, the USA will breakup along religious values demarcation. The leftists are one religion and the free market conservatives will unify around christian-like religions. Religious wars will be very prominent over the next two decades.

I don't know where those of us anarchists who are more conservative about not moralizing, will fit in to this. We are like the Jews, but even more so. We choose to defect entirely, not just from nation-states. As Jesus said, walk with nothing and from town to town with nothing.

CoinCube wants to build society. That is why he favors strong moral discipline. Groupwise organization requires some top-down control. I don't entirely disagree. I see the point of it.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:22:16 AM

I suppose it would help to understand that the fossil record is not 100% complete...

The thing with fossils is... they are kinda randomly formed... not every plant or animal turns into a fossil... most decay

The odds of an animal or plant becoming a fossil is around 1/1,000,000... it's a rare event, so not all plants or animals that have existed are guaranteed to be fossilized

Then, you have to find and dig up the fossil... which not many people do... so we have not found all of them

Even so, BILLIONS of fossils have been found, which makes for a lot of evidence, all pointing to evolution

There is zero evidence that any god or alien intervened at any point in history... none, zero, zip, zilch
"billions of fossils " lol  Smiley))  BTW how accurate is radiocarbon rating ? Smiley)
I'm not sure if crude oil is formed from fosills Tongue What about Titan ( moon of Saturn) There are large reserve of hydrocarbons (there was  the largest colony of dinosaurs LOL!! ) What about abiogenic oil?
Moloch do you live on Earth  or? Smiley)) lol...
"There is zero evidence that any god or alien intervened at any point in history" Smiley)) How do you know everything? !! lol

You make my day!!! Smiley)

btw, Moloch, Merry Christmas!!!  Wink
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:49:04 AM

Intervention Theory sounds plausible to me. So about 250,000 years ago Aliens altered the DNA of our ancestors the neanderthals and then created us. I think they advanced our DNA development and maybe spliced some of theirs into ours. They clearly knew what they were doing. They made a race of workers that work themselves to death.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:57:45 AM

Intervention Theory sounds plausible to me. So about 250,000 years ago Aliens altered the DNA of our ancestors the neanderthals and then created us. I think they advanced our DNA development and maybe spliced some of theirs into ours. They clearly knew what they were doing. They made a race of workers that work themselves to death.

So, now we have ''second God'', Aliens?
Who created Aliens, than?
Again, you come back to the same point, to choice between Darwinism or Creationism Smiley
Everything comes to the same basic question, How did the universe begin?
Big Bang or God's intervention?
Aliens are created beings, the same as human, so they can't be ultimate answer.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:25:43 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 12:19:57 PM by practicaldreamer

Do not Libertarians, or right wing free market advocates have a set of values ? Of course they do.
Why are they, then, left off the hook when it comes to imposing these values on those that don't share them, over the "leftists" ?

The salient distinction is that the free market by definition means no top-down edicts are directing the outcome, rather the Invisible Hand of opportunity costs are. Free markets anneal to the NATURAL LAW economics of nature. Whereas, top-down edicts do not anneal and become megadeath because of non-intended outcomes.

You need to do some more reading on political economy and sociology. You need to do more reading on the banking crisis, social mobility and US foreign policy. I know what you are trying to drive at but what you have written here is absolute drivel that could only ever have come from the keyboard of a privileged knob who has never had to struggle.
You can appeal to (IQ) authority as much as you want but when you start referring to me as evil, and a virus to be wiped out, you are clearly showing that whatever limited intelligence you yourself are in possession of has been completely subsumed by the illness that is your own character.
iamnotback

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:47:00 PM

...but what you have written here is absolute drivel that could only ever have come from the keyboard of a privileged knob who has never had to struggle.

I have suffered extreme poverty at a level that you could probably not survive. It was not pleasant. I am daily suffering the after effects of those experiences due to destroyed health from it.

You are going to have a very difficult time defending your jealous, selfish, corruptness against someone like myself who has at times walked with (nearly) nothing as Jesus said to do.

Leftists are religious bigots.

A gay lawyer, Dan Goldstein from Brooklyn, who had a child in his arms, outright abused everyone and Ivanka Trump with her husband and children when they were flying in coach on JetBlue from JFK. However one hour before that INCIDENT, Matthew Lasner, Goldstein’s gay wife, wrote on Twitter: “Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them.”

Dan Goldstein and his wife Matthew Lasner, who were married in September 2012, were thrown off of the JetBlue flight from New York to San Francisco. Goldstein began yelling: “Why is she on our flight. She should be flying private.” Another passenger reported he said “They ruin the country now they ruin our flight!” They also posted that Trump is not my President. Such people should just leave and go to Middle East and get a dose of reality.

This is a prime example of why I would send my children out of the country to be educated for American universities are becoming insane Petri dishes of extreme leftist intolerance where professors, who teach because they cannot do what they teach, think it is their right to express their personal political views to indoctrinate students. Any school that allows such professors should be denied student loans be they left or right. This is not teaching skills but propaganda for either side.

Ivanka Trump is the leftist in the Trump family and then her own ilk attack her. Lol. Retards.
practicaldreamer

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:04:53 PM

I have suffered extreme poverty at a level that you could probably not survive.

No - you haven't. That is bullshit, and you know it. At best, you once wore a hair shirt.  You are exagerrating because you have to. Otherwise you would have to confess to your privilege and the whole house of cards will come crashing down. You are lying to protect your privilege. Your mouth is writing cheques that your head has no way of cashing. You don't embody the American Dream - the boy from the streets made good through drive, determination and raw talent. You represent, rather, all that is wrong with the US - privilege and vested interest feathering their own nests by peddling pseudo meritocratic libertarian bollocks to the masses.

iamnotback

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:10:35 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 04:35:10 PM by iamnotback

I have suffered extreme poverty at a level that you could probably not survive.

No - you haven't. That is bullshit, and you know it.

It is fact. Those who know my life, know I have suffered extreme poverty.

And they know I am suffering extremely bad health now. And I don't avail of health insurance nor socialized health care.

You leftists are corrupt and evil. You are the scum of the earth. You will destroy yourselves.

You don't embody the American Dream - the boy from the streets made good through drive, determination and raw talent.

I am precisely that. I was moved to 12 schools before I even graduated high school. I lived in inner city Baton Rouge where my sister and I were the only white kids in the entire school. My neighbors had ringworm.

But that wasn't the worst poverty I endured. The worst was living in squalor in the Philippines without even food.

And from that squalor I programmed Art-O-Matic and CoolPage and then rose from poverty to earn as much as $350,000 in a single year (inflation adjusted that is $millions). But now I am back to poverty again (because I am too generous, because I chose to live with the poor, and because I lost my health making it difficult to work!).

I lost an eye because of living in such poverty.

And I have lost my digestive health from all the gastro infections and mosquito born illnesses.

STFU.

(luckily I have never lived in a war zone)

You need to do some more reading on political economy and sociology.

Corrupt armchair bigot. You've never experienced reality. Reading that indoctrination propaganda won't teach you about life.

We can't change the fact that politics is a power vacuum. All you leftists accomplish is feeding more power to that corruption. You don't accomplish redistribution of wealth. Subtract the debt levels and you can see this is true even in the Western world today. You delude yourselves.
practicaldreamer

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:34:38 PM

TLDR, I am in poor health. Black kids used to touch my hair when I was small - and my neighbour 3 doors down once had worms.

Do you know how I know that you are a privileged prick ? You seem totally unaware that the opportunities that you were given were at the expense of others that couldn't afford those same opportunities.

Now me, I did have it rough - but then, my experience has led me to question (in adult life) the disparity in wealth, power and opportunity that exists.
And that, I would suggest, is the normal response of someone that has come from humble origins.

Tell your mouth to stop writing cheques - they are going to bounce all day long  Grin
iamnotback

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:36:47 PM

TLDR, I am in poor health. Black kids used to touch my hair when I was small - and my neighbour 3 doors down once had worms.

I lived in absolute squalor in the Philippines. And had not enough food to eat. I had at one point, not even $1 to travel or do anything about my situation.

Like all the leftists, you can only lie to justify your evil.

You would not likely survive what I endured. If you think you are man enough, come here now and we will go live in squalor together and let's see which of us dies first.

You are all talk. No walk.

Now me, I did have it rough

How rough? Did you eat only once a day? Did you get eaten by mosquitoes constantly? Did you every week have severe bouts of diarrhea and gastroenteritis due to unsanitary conditions?

(note I am not saying that others didn't have worse suffering than me, yet my suffering was severe)
practicaldreamer

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:44:02 PM

You chose to live in squalor. As I said before, you were wearing a hair shirt. Big difference.

You did it that one day you might be able to impress impressionable minds with your tales of triumph in the face of adversity.

In the UK we call it "slumming" it. Its a common practice among young students from privileged backgrounds, that, like yourself, can't quite come to terms with their own privilege.

They, like yourself, are utterly ridiculous - and are generally a laughing stock when not surrounded by likeminded delusional young imbeciles.
iamnotback

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:46:00 PM

You chose to live in squalor. As I said before, you were wearing a hair shirt. Big difference.

You did it that one day you might be able to impress impressionable minds with your tales of triumph in the face of adversity.

In the UK we call it "slumming" it. Its a common practice among young students from privileged backgrounds, that, like yourself, can't quite come to terms with their own privilege.

Leftists are good at making excuses. Another example of their duplicity and disingenuous evil.

And you avoided answering the question. How rough was your suffering specifically?

I didn't exactly choose. I did it because of love. And because the girl got pregnant and I had to honor my obligation and not abandon the girl as most foreigners do. And I didn't choose to have a father that abandoned my mother when I was 5 to go live in the Belize leaving us in relative poverty in Louisiana.
practicaldreamer

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:48:25 PM

And you avoided answering the question. How rough was your suffering specifically?

I'm not going to brag about it on an internet forum.

That isn't very cool is it ?

You should know that - coming, as you did, from the street.
iamnotback

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:49:21 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 05:03:28 PM by iamnotback

I'm not going to brag about it on an internet forum.

That isn't very cool is it ?

You should know that - coming, as you did, from the street.

Put up or shut up. What is your background? Are you not man enough to share after you attack (belittle the experience of) others who share openly. You forced me to share, by declaring me as a spoiled rich kid. You violated my privacy with your slimy tactics.

I am also curious to know what turned you into an evil leftist.

I expect you are some Eastern European loser who blames his problems on the USA, when in fact his suffering was due to leftism amongst his own society. Jealousy is a common trait of leftists. All you know how to do is blame your problems on others and steal.

As if Americans should be ashamed for not being leftists and for being successful because of it. You Communists are suffering in your own mess because you reap what you sow.

The true conservatives in the USA, are isolationists and don't want a large external military. If we were consuming 25% of the world's resources at one point, it is to some extent because we were the most productive nation on earth and thus could afford to buy those resources. Yeah I know there was corruption in our government and large corporations, such as for example United Fruit Company in Latin America. But this is exaggerated propaganda. We were fed this leftist education in college. I remember it. And it wasn't until later in life I realized we were being duped.
iamnotback

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:16:13 PM

Our discussion has drifted off topic from the original theme of this thread. So I will end my comments in this thread with the following:

The breakup of the USA is well underway as Armstrong's computer predicted long ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703293.msg17305796#msg17305796
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1624708.msg17291598#msg17291598
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703293.msg17300454#msg17300454

You can read more of my posts in those threads which expound.

Enemy #1 are the leftists. Identify them and ostracize them. The conservatives need to defend themselves because the leftists are jealous and ready to absolutely burn everything to the ground. If they can't have what you have, then nobody can have anything. That is their attitude. They will not stop until everything is destroyed. They are irrational lunatics. Stop fooling yourself into thinking this is not war. It is war. And you better be getting more diligent about it.
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:50:39 PM

It has been my experience that making something into a personal attack lowers the overall level discourse.

My earlier quote iamnotback were not intended to be seen as such an attack but see how it may have come across that way. To the extent that it was viewed as personal I apologize.

I regards to the recent back and forth between practicaldreamer and iamnotback I would also advise backing away from the personal as your fundamental disagreement is actually quite an interesting one and worthy of discussion on its merits.

Practicaldreamer argued that the current economic system is economically and morally untenable as seen by the massive concentrations of (undeserved) wealth and that it must change.

Iamnotback argues that the solution Practicaldreamer proposes leftist redistribution is also economically and morally untenable due to the economic flaws inherent in collectivism.

This is actually a very worthy topic of discussion and I would urge the two of you against making it personal.

To resolve the impasse it helps to understand that the status quo both in terms of our overall economic system of fiat currency as well as in the tremendous amount of economic activity that is centrally managed via government spending is also a leftist or collectivists system.

Thus much of the back and forth regarding the deserving nature of the capitalist who created the billion dollar industry and the deserving nature of the man who has little and contributes less is irrelevant for both are functioning and succeeding in a system that is inherently collectivists/Leftist.

In such an environment this argument is essential is a debate over the amount of spoils predator should receive. Such a debate has no solution because both parties are essentially at a fundamental level the same.

iamnotback

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:02:52 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 06:35:16 PM by iamnotback

Thus much of the back and forth regarding the deserving nature of the capitalist who created the billion dollar industry and the deserving nature of the man who has little and contributes less is irrelevant for both are functioning and succeeding in a system that is inherently collectivists/Leftist.

In such an environment this argument is essential is a debate over the amount of spoils predator should receive. Such a debate has no solution because both parties are essentially at a fundamental level the same.

The difference is that conservative is not going to add fuel to fire by proposing to steal back from the "1%" which always is an increase in public debt stealing from yourself (because the 1% will always control the government so they just give us the debt we want and pocket the profits from our social activism). The leftists are in a self-destruction mode.

The conservative is willing to go pull himself up by his own bootstraps and make due with what he can achieve.

We do have some objectivity. Compare Eastern Europe and other Communist societies to the USA during the 1800s and early 1900s. As my Belgium friend said, "at that time, everything you touched turned to gold in the USA because you could do what you want".

The leftists will burn everything to the ground. The conservatives will abort such a megadeath.

Can anyone make a counter argument?
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:00:35 PM

The difference is that conservative is not going to add fuel to fire by proposing to steal back from the 1% which always is an increase in public debt stealing from yourself (because the 1% will always control the government so they just give us the debt we want and pocket the profits from our social activism). The leftists are in a self-destruction mode.

The conservative is willing to go pull himself up by his own bootstraps and make due with what he can achieve.

We do have some objectivity. Compare Eastern Europe and other Communist societies to the USA during the 1800s and early 1900s. As my Belgium friend said, "at that time, everything you touched turned to gold in the USA because you could do what you want".

The leftists will burn everything to the ground. The conservatives will abort such a megadeath.

Can anyone make a counter argument?

Conservatism at least in our modern iteration also steals. It steals via command and control of the mechanisms of governance.

We see this everywhere here are just a few examples.

1) Enforcement of laws limiting workers from working for a competitor. This has gone to such an extreme that Jimmy Johns sandwich recently blocked workers under threat of legal sanction to quit and work for subway.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5978180
They backed off only after getting sued. But this is the trend for most employers today.

2) Development loans and tax breaks given to favored industries

3) It's support of a debt based monetary system that impoverishes those without connections to the flow of new money and destroys the ability to save independently of government control.

4) Use of the threat of government violence and force in support of corporations collecting private debts.

Yes "Conservativism" has a better understanding of economic fundamentals and supports a strong police that can suppress dissent with force as needed. So perhaps it creates a more sustainable temporary order but this order is prone to violent revolution aka the French and Russian revolutions.

Now you can argue that somehow conservativism is something other than what I have described upthread or that the movement has been corrupted somehow. The fact remains that it is what a movement does rather than what it says that defines its character. As far as I can tell the modern "conservative" movement is just another form of collectivism that would prefer a different predator win the fight.

I believe the actual solution lies elsewhere.

iamnotback

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:02:38 PM

Conservatism at least in our modern iteration also steals.

Your examples were leftism. Republicanism isn't conservatism. They are all leftists to some degree, even including Trump. Conservatists advocate nearly no governance.

Again I ask for any counter argument?

(Trump is much more conservative than most though, yet he still advocates big government in the areas of military, police state, infrastructure, etc)

Conservatism is about letting people do what they want, except for egregious abuses. And for privatizing almost every function of the government.
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:07:03 PM

Conservatism at least in our modern iteration also steals.

Your examples were leftism. Republicanism isn't conservatism. They are all leftists to some degree. Conservatists advocate nearly no governance.

Again I ask for any counter argument?

Conservatism as you define it does not exist as a sustainable stand alone structure. It naturally morphs into Republicanism/Monarchism/Despotism unless it is built upon a stable superstructure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: