Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:12:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Carefull with VirWox  (Read 535 times)
Fady (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:52:52 AM

So basically I wanted to exchange PayPal to BTC so I did a deposit of $95 to my account then bought SSL with the money then finally I did buy BTC with SSL, they said it may take up to 48 hours to get my BTC after 24 hours I tried to sign in and it says "your account has been disabled!.

I didnt even get an email from them or shit, so yeah be careful.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:02:46 AM

Post the whole email. Obviously there was a reason that it was disabled in the email, whether that be fraud on your end or suspected fraud. I've never seen an issue like this from Virwox an it's a very small amount to scam tbh.
Fady (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:04:32 AM

what email? as mentioned in my thread I never got any email from them for closing my account I have sent an email to support but no answer also this happened with some users too if you did a research
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:35:04 AM

So basically I wanted to exchange PayPal to BTC so I did a deposit of $95 to my account then bought SSL with the money then finally I did buy BTC with SSL, they said it may take up to 48 hours to get my BTC after 24 hours I tried to sign in and it says "your account has been disabled!.

I didnt even get an email from them or shit, so yeah be careful.
Virwox not accept exchange paypal to bitcoin, they would freeze your balance. you can google or ask them about it maybe they support agent will help you to resolve your problem.
Fady (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:53:37 AM

Iam pretty sure its allowed to exchange ur paypal to SSL then buy BTC with SSL
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 04:44:57 AM

It is stated in their TOS that they can immediately  and without giving out any reasons, suspend or disable your account. If they suspect you've violated the law or any of their  General Terms and Conditions. Or you have not used your account for 12 months.

They don't have to send you an email notfying you of it. You'll just see a message once you try to log in to your account. Since you've already sent them a message, only thing you can do is wait for support to respond. Well, just keep trying and maybe you can clear this up.

That's the problem with this exchanges/service, they can do a lot of things with your account just because of 'suspicion'. As long as it's in their TOS (which you've agreed to), pretty much alll you can do is wait (keep on badgering them), and hope it gets resolved.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:25:55 PM

Why do I have the feeling that you violated their rules, you did not reverse the deposit with a dispute right ? and you did not do that with an old account in the past neither ?

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:32:36 AM

I doubt if this site can scam you because they have the highest charges in the industry but since your account is new and this is your first transaction you may need to have some patients.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: