Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Bitraffles.com | FREE Bitcoin Raffles ★ Referral Contest 0.01 BTC ★  (Read 1998 times)
bitraffles (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 03:09:53 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 08:32:48 PM by bitraffles

We've just launched our Bitcoin Raffle website: Bitraffles, come by and take a look!

Bitraffles : https://www.bitraffles.com
Beta testing

Features:
  • Multiple Raffles
  • Referral Commission
  • Instant Withdrawals via FaucetBOX

Multiple Raffles:

Users can compete in multiple raffles for chances to win free Satoshi! Upon Registration users are given 100 Satohsi to use in raffles.
  • 15 Minute Raffle: 500 Satoshi Prize
  • 30 Minute Raffle: 1000 Satoshi Prize
  • Hourly Raffle: 2000 Satoshi Prize
  • Daily Raffle: 25000 Satoshi Prize

Referral Commission:
If your referral wins a raffle, and purchases an entry into another raffle, you'll earn 25% of every raffle entry!

Instant Withdrawals:
If you've reached the minimum 1000 Satoshi withdrawal requirement, you can withdraw instantly!

More coming soon:
More ways to earn Satoshi will be implemented in the future!

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:05:58 PM

Ill try this. Its actually new faucet concept where only 1 person can claim every 15-30-60 min. Maybe rewards are bit low because there is only 1 winner, i hope in future you will have more users so you could give higher rewards. Wish you good luck with project
cheers
bitraffles (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 02:19:41 PM

Ill try this. Its actually new faucet concept where only 1 person can claim every 15-30-60 min. Maybe rewards are bit low because there is only 1 winner, i hope in future you will have more users so you could give higher rewards. Wish you good luck with project
cheers

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we cannot afford to give away millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin for free at the moment, we may increase rewards in the future, or allow multiple winners of one raffle.

Updates:
  • Fixed a bug with displaying a users Raffle Entries.
  • Lowered minimum withdrawal to 1000 Satoshi.
  • Added Withdrawal history table.
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:21:29 PM

I really like the idea of raffles, I was thinking in doing one, good to see you already did it!  Grin Better than common faucets!

Just one question: How much of % of the entries goes to the prize and how much goes to you?

bitraffles (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 09:12:27 PM

I really like the idea of raffles, I was thinking in doing one, good to see you already did it!  Grin Better than common faucets!

Just one question: How much of % of the entries goes to the prize and how much goes to you?

Deposits are not available on the website, so 0% goes to us. Smiley
500 Satoshi is given to users when they initially register that they can use in the raffles, and we're currently working on other ways to earn Satoshi on the website.
Abbybenson

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:20:01 PM

Thanks I'll try this later today.
lokkes

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:59:22 PM

Interesting concept.

I've tried to register, but it tells me "Please match the requested format" when there are no signs of an actual requested format.
bitraffles (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 11:37:04 PM

Updates:
  • Added a faucet where users can claim 50 Satoshi every 10 minutes.
  • Faucet is ticket based, gain +1 ticket every 30 minutes.
  • Users start with 5 Tickets and have the ability to earn more.
  • Earn 10% Referral commission from your referrals faucet claims!

We set the faucet to use tickets to prevent abuse and botters.

With the few users actually playing the raffles at the moment, some have been grinding them and winning multiple times in a row.
As of right now one user alone has withdrawn almost 30,000 Satoshi today from raffles.
bitraffles (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 02:19:18 PM

Updates:
  • Fixed registration bug.
  • Fixed faucet bug.
  • Added faucet levels.

There's also a 1 week referral contest ending 30.9.2016, winner gets BTC0.005!
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:02:26 PM

Updates:
  • Fixed faucet bug.
  • Added faucet levels.

Successful made withdrawal, 2000 satoshi are in faucetbox, thnx.
May i suggest you something? Can you add password change in dashboard, it would be very nice if we could just come and change it, because if you do change with email, you get random password
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:05:19 PM

I like the idea of the raffles.. will be trying the site out when I get home on my desktop and I'll post a short review of my opinion on it..
bitraffles (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:29:47 PM

Updates:
  • Fixed faucet bug.
  • Added faucet levels.

Successful made withdrawal, 2000 satoshi are in faucetbox, thnx.
May i suggest you something? Can you add password change in dashboard, it would be very nice if we could just come and change it, because if you do change with email, you get random password

Congrats on your win and withdrawal. Cheesy
When I get the time I'll rework the password change system, thanks for your input!

I like the idea of the raffles.. will be trying the site out when I get home on my desktop and I'll post a short review of my opinion on it..

Best of luck and hope you enjoy! Late night has been the prime time for entering raffles as with such few users, many grind wins. Smiley
I think LerBer has already won and withdrawn over 30,000 Satoshi since the launch of the website.
skyline_king

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:28:26 AM

Hey admin I can't seam to find the ref link... So far I like the site gonna keep test over next few days
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:35:17 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 10:50:38 AM by marlboroza

Hey admin I can't seam to find the ref link... So far I like the site gonna keep test over next few days

really?

Just click on referrals and you will find ref link there  Grin
skyline_king

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:08:22 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 02:49:21 PM by skyline_king

My ref linknis not there maybe it is a mobile thing I'll check on desktop and update you
really?

Just click on referrals and you will find ref link there  Grin

edit,,,, it works fine on desktop mobile it does not show anything but a gray box...
bitraffles (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 02:50:38 PM

My ref linknis not there maybe it is a mobile thing I'll check on desktop and update you

edit,,,, it works fine on desktop mobile it does not show anything but a gray box...

I'll have to check the mobile version and make some edits, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
bitraffles (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 03:03:06 PM

Updates:
  • Added Winner Cooldowns
  • Removed Free Entry Promotions

Added a Win Cooldown on all raffles to make the raffles more fair. If a user won the previous raffle, the winner will have a win cooldwon and not be able to enter the next raffle.

Removed the free entry feature to claim a free raffle entry through Ad.Fly, this feature was interfering with the new Win Cooldown code by still allowing a user to enter the raffle.

This means in order to enter a raffle a user has to either:
  • A. Use referral commission
  • B. Claim through the faucet in order to compete in raffles
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:58:41 PM

Updates:
  • Added Winner Cooldowns

Added a Win Cooldown on all raffles to make the raffles more fair. If a user won the previous raffle, the winner will have a win cooldwon and not be able to enter the next raffle.

Removed the free entry feature to claim a free raffle entry through Ad.Fly, this feature was interfering with the new Win Cooldown code by still allowing a user to enter the raffle.

But there is only 1 winner in raffles! So, 100 users will claim from faucet and enter raffle for 500 satoshi, then there will be 1 winner and that winner can participate hourly and half hour rafle and 15 min again, but the rest 99 users will have to wait 15 minute for faucet just to participate 500 sat raffle? How is this fair?
bitraffles (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 05:09:39 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 06:35:40 PM by bitraffles

Updates:
  • Added Winner Cooldowns

But there is only 1 winner in raffles! So, 100 users will claim from faucet and enter raffle for 500 satoshi, then there will be 1 winner and that winner can participate hourly and half hour rafle and 15 min again, but the rest 99 users will have to wait 15 minute for faucet just to participate 500 sat raffle? How is this fair?

Is your definition of fair awarding every single user who enters the raffle a win every single time?

I've seen users win 3 to 4 times in a row, to compensate for this I changed it to where that winner can only win 1 raffle in a row.
It's a contest, not everyone is meant to win, if that were the case, what would be the point of even calling it a raffle?
Maybe I should change it to where that user can only win 1 time per day per raffle.

The faucet you can claim 50 Satoshi per 15 minutes, which equates to 200 per hour, which is almost on par with a lot of faucet averages.
Users do not have to use this in raffles, they can clearly save it up and withdraw.

The limitation of earnings comes from it being Ticket based and limiting tickets, otherwise, like most faucet websites, it would die in a few days.

I reduced the price of the Daily Raffle from 500 Satoshi to 200 Satoshi, so the raffle prices are as follows:
  • 15 Minute Raffle - 50 Satoshi Entry
  • 30 Minute Raffle - 100 Satoshi Entry
  • Hourly Raffle - 150 Satoshi Entry
  • Daily Raffle - 200 Satoshi Entry

I'm sorry you're not getting rich off of this free website, I wish you best of luck in your getting rich while grinding faucet endeavors.
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:16:37 PM

I like the site. Just played some and won both 30 min. and hour raffle wich was 3000 together Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: