Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 05:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UP]New Site No minimum cashout direct cashout Faucetbox Big Earn Post Cointoshi  (Read 704 times)
ELGeneral Primo (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 01:11:10 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 10:35:50 PM by ELGeneral Primo

HAPPY EARNING DAY  Grin
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Earn big Bitcoins with Post Cointoshi

HOW TO EARN :
1. REGISTER.
2. LOGIN
3. GO TO EARN CATEGORY.
4. GO TO ANY TOPIC.
5. POST A REPLY.

You can Earn : [ 10 Satoshi per post , 20 Satoshi per profile message , 20 Satoshi per friend , 500 Satoshi per day since registration ].

Cashout : No minimum cashout, Direct Cashout / Faucetbox.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

LINK
w w w . postcointoshi . tk

prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:15:52 PM

O.O
You can earn 365 satoshi in a year? and 1 satoshi every post?
What a waste of time, ah?

and a dot tk link?

Dude you are doing a lot of things wrong over here

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:19:59 PM

I don't see this as a way to make any sats maybe 100 a week and thats not worth it for anyone.. I think it needs to be at least 5-10 a post and it should go up 1 extra sat a day login so 1 ,3,5,8, till you get to a set amount.
ELGeneral Primo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 09:51:47 PM

Thanks for advice.
ELGeneral Primo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 10:31:01 PM

UPDATED !!!! 20 SATOSHI profile message - 20 SATOSHI per friend - 500 SATOSHI per day since registration - 10 SATOSHI PER POST   AND 100 SATOSHI GIFT FOR ALL MEMBERS NOW.  Grin

HAPPY EARN Wink

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:41:04 PM

hmmm a free from hosting service on a free domain XD
and how you knwo to witch btc adress you have to send payments after a post o0 `?

kind regards
ELGeneral Primo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 04:57:31 PM

hmmm a free from hosting service on a free domain XD
and how you knwo to witch btc adress you have to send payments after a post o0 `?

kind regards

ANY ONE NEED EARN DON'T SEE IS A FREE HOST OR NO! .

AND IF YOU NEED WITHDRAW TO YOUR BITCOIN ADDRESS ,,, WHEN YOU GO TO WITHDRAW PAGE YOU CAN TYPE YOUR BITCOIN ADDRESS.
Smiley
moves

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:23:13 PM

dot.tk and forumotion.com Undecided

Invest a few bucks http://www.fatcow.com/fatcow/lp/special-discount.html that's a cheap way to start

███
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:50:07 PM

There are only 2 users registered in your forum.

And your all topics are under numbers, without subject or anything else. 10 satoshi/post is very very low, for 1$ you need to write 16000 posts, and that is my friend waste of time.
cheers
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:00:21 PM

I feel you should be do more thinking on how to get this to work and be worth people's time..

Your pay ment for post is still really really low..

Are you doing any marketing to draw people to your site. As was stated 16000 post for 1$ is more a waste then faucets.. it will take anyone around 2-3 years to get a payout from posting
ELGeneral Primo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 06:40:50 PM

https://i.imgur.com/L2WU0Ep.png

And your all topics are under numbers, without subject or anything else. 10 satoshi/post is very very low, for 1$ you need to write 16000 posts, and that is my friend waste of time.
cheers

!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE only 2 users registered !!!!!!!! ,,, AND I GIVE 500 SATOSHI EVERY DAY FOR ALL USER.
ELGeneral Primo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 06:55:08 PM

I feel you should be do more thinking on how to get this to work and be worth people's time..

Your pay ment for post is still really really low..

Are you doing any marketing to draw people to your site. As was stated 16000 post for 1$ is more a waste then faucets.. it will take anyone around 2-3 years to get a payout from posting

I GIVE FOR POST REPLY NOT FOR POST TOPIC !! AND I GIVE 500 SATOSHI FOR ALL USERS EVERY DAY.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:25:36 PM

cheers

!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE only 2 users registered !!!!!!!! ,,, AND I GIVE 500 SATOSHI EVERY DAY FOR ALL USER.

sorry, you have 11 users.
http://prntscr.com/clxxeg
But when i was writing my post you had 2 registered user. For 500 satoshi/day, do we have to come to forum every day and post something or not?
And what is with this no name topics? Let me quote 1 of your topics:

New had happen unable uneasy. Drawings can followed improved out sociable not. Earnestly so do instantly pretended. See general few civilly amiable pleased account carried. Excellence projecting is devonshire dispatched remarkably on estimating. Side in so life past. Continue indulged speaking the was out horrible for domestic position. Seeing rather her you not esteem men settle genius excuse. Deal say over you age from. Comparison new ham melancholy son themselves.

What the hell does this mean? And all reply's in your forum are "ok" "gott" "cheers" "earn" etc. It doesn't make any sense!
ELGeneral Primo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 01:08:28 PM

cheers

sorry, you have 11 users.
http://prntscr.com/clxxeg
But when i was writing my post you had 2 registered user. For 500 satoshi/day, do we have to come to forum every day and post something or not?
And what is with this no name topics? Let me quote 1 of your topics:

New had happen unable uneasy. Drawings can followed improved out sociable not. Earnestly so do instantly pretended. See general few civilly amiable pleased account carried. Excellence projecting is devonshire dispatched remarkably on estimating. Side in so life past. Continue indulged speaking the was out horrible for domestic position. Seeing rather her you not esteem men settle genius excuse. Deal say over you age from. Comparison new ham melancholy son themselves.

What the hell does this mean? And all reply's in your forum are "ok" "gott" "cheers" "earn" etc. It doesn't make any sense!

TOPICS IN SITE : IS RANDOM TEXTS ,,,, 500 SATOSHI PER DAY : IF YOU NOT OPEN OR OPEN ,,,,, REPLY'S : YOU CAN REPLY ANY THING.

svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:11:51 PM

I registered and did one post. Where do i see how much i accumulated?

ELGeneral Primo (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 01:27:34 PM

I registered and did one post. Where do i see how much i accumulated?

YOU CAN SEE YOUR COINS IN ( PROFILE PAGE OR IN ANY TOPIC ).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: