Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] World of Bitcoin - new Bitcoin PTC Website  (Read 3384 times)
Werko (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:55:40 AM

I prepare to switch to a new payment service. Not expect that is not enough money on faucetbox at this point.

Coins are sent. Comes in max one hour

Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:21:56 PM

I prepare to switch to a new payment service. Not expect that is not enough money on faucetbox at this point.

Coins are sent. Comes in max one hour
Thank you very much admin, i confirm that people can withdraw their work. Smiley

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 04:53:25 PM

May I know what withdrawal option can we choose later?
Thx!

Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 09:42:54 AM

Our payout option will be ePay. The switch comes in the next days.

What options do you want to have?

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:51:00 AM

Hi.

www.FaucetHUB.io is a simple drag and drop replacement for faucetbox.
Give it a try Smiley

peace
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 10:07:29 AM

Hi.

Give it a try Smiley

peace

I know, i have followed your threads, but I've started a week ago and your services wasn't online at this time.

epay also supports a proxy detection. Beside my own detection systems a good additional function.
We will see.

jackchun

Activity: 332

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:52:42 AM

I think epay is better as it has been set up in use for a period of time!

Seems that facurthub needs a fee too?

Crystal11

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:46:00 PM

got my 7th payment so far heres the proof   Smiley:

Thank you admin.
First time i was worried when i saw that my money are sent to epay but later i found out that that epay doesnt need my ID or bills or something in order to get the satoshis to wallet (verify account) ,so i will keep being active on WOB as much as i can.
If ePay would ask personal info just like Coinbase for withdraw i would quit W-O-B in the next second  Cheesy

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 02:01:29 PM

If ePay would ask personal info just like Coinbase for withdraw i would quit W-O-B in the next second  Cheesy

Can't I believe that they do this. If they do, then I change again to another service or I'll pay directly to the user

Crystal11

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:39:58 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 08:11:18 PM by Crystal11

Can't I believe that they do this. If they do, then I change again to another service or I'll pay directly to the user
no, you understand me wrong, epay option is fine .
However in case if you need to change the payment way later ,you need to search the microwallet or payment service which are taking the lowest fees from you.

the only small problem is that epay takes a bit long to send money even if i just reached threshold of 10k with this withdraw from WOB :
When will I get my balance?

You will get your balance in 3 days, 2 hours and 4 minutes. ..
but i'm not in rush, i can wait.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:45:35 PM

Hi.

Give it a try Smiley

peace

I know, i have followed your threads, but I've started a week ago and your services wasn't online at this time.

epay also supports a proxy detection. Beside my own detection systems a good additional function.
We will see.
Proxy detection is the least faucethub will have Smiley

Keep an eye on threads
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:13:19 PM

May i suggest to you faucethub.io? Owner has his own faucet network and lots of users, it means they will look for faucets with payout through faucethub. Besides there is rain in chat and lottery every hour which will attract more users.
Altaraiser

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 02:15:19 AM

Huh So... i just register and click my first ads and got this "The usages of IPS/VPS and Proxy are not allowed. Your account is blocked now."

Just after completing the captcha.
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 08:39:32 PM

May i suggest to you faucethub.io? Owner has his own faucet network and lots of users, it means they will look for faucets with payout through faucethub. Besides there is rain in chat and lottery every hour which will attract more users.

I want to reactive one of my faucet and I'll try faucethub. Maybe I offer both as payment options.

Crystal11

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:30:54 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 05:17:33 PM by Crystal11

1 week has passed since you paid me to epay and so far i haven't received any money from epay , i have posted them a message to pay my total balance 11k satoshi othrwise i will accuse them of scamming .

i'm waiting a reply from epay on  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1149545.msg17124022#msg17124022 about why i didn't got paid yet.

may i suggest you to change epay with something else ?

Edit: I got payed finally by epay on 10 december since 2 december when i got the money from WOB. They have said that there was a bug and it is fixed now .

Crystal11

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:10:33 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 08:12:05 PM by Crystal11

I have paid for a Sponsored Ad campaign (+10% extra costs) but i see the campaign listed on Regular section.

Can you explain admin ?

Proof1 ( i have checked the option for sponsored ad with +10% extra costs) :

Proof 2 ( no confirmation yet on TX but i've sent the requested amount) :

Proof 3 (campaign approved but in regular section ?) :

Please explain admin why my campaign is not on Sponsored section ?

Crystal11

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:54:08 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 06:04:24 PM by Crystal11

first i like that you have removed the annoying spam popups ,they were so aggressive that i couldn.t view ads properly anymore .

second, congratulations for the faucet feature added to the website  Smiley

third, website is still paying in epay ? there are complaints that this microwallet doesn't pay anymore its users and i suggest you to remove or suspend this withdraw method for a while and add an alternate way of payment through faucethub or direct to wallet.
I do not trust to withdraw anymore from WOB if still the only way of payment is epay until things get clear about the statement of epay.

Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 09:10:50 AM

Didn't saw, that epay doesn't pay to user. I will change to faucethub today.

osboncop

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

Hello, what's going on? Withdraw isn't working?. I have tried to withdraw twice, but it is not going through. Clicked on withdraw and get the usual message that an email has been sent for me to confirm the withdraw, but the email is not coming through to my mailbox? It usually come before, but now I think there is something wrong. Could you please check with this.

Thank you.
chibis00

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:40:08 PM

I, too, do not receive a letter to confirm the withdrawal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: