Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:55:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a US number for txt confirmation, no VOIP numbers, will pay for your servic  (Read 419 times)
alec9090 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:38:54 PM

Hi
As title says, need a US number for text confirmation, all you have to do is give me the number (US) mobile preferred.. and then forward me the text you receive, it is for banking purposes.

No voip as it doesnt get accepted by the banks, will pay for your services.

Please PM me if you have one to offer.
Corvet

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:56:32 PM

pm me , so i can give u my number usa
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:20:26 PM

If you still need a number then pm me.
I will be available today to do this for you.
Payment will be when after you receive the text confirmation or after?
I would prefer before.
Thanks.

Mixan

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:48:45 PM

You are certainly in need of a real USA sim card number, can you tell me your budget per sim/number?
alec9090 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:51:24 PM

You are certainly in need of a real USA sim card number, can you tell me your budget per sim/number?

I need a number from Denver, physical sim that can receive texts can you help me?

I will pay for your service, just need a one off text confirmation.
pcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:13:56 PM

I need a number from Denver, physical sim that can receive texts can you help me?

Yes i can be of help but you need to tell me your budget and how many sim you need.
I am waiting !!!
alec9090 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:35:20 PM

Yes i can be of help but you need to tell me your budget and how many sim you need.
I am waiting !!!
ù

I DONT need a sim dude!! you just gotta get a text from the bank and forward the text to me, simple as that.
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:10:51 PM

I am waiting !!!
ù

I DONT need a sim dude!! you just gotta get a text from the bank and forward the text to me, simple as that.
Hey I can help I have one us number hope that number is OK for u my service charges are 4$ per sms if you ready to deal then ad this number +13152774559 once I receive the text will tell u and u send me my Btc hope that OK for you waiting for ur reply
Thanks
pcoin

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:04:40 AM

I am waiting !!!
ù

Exactly my point but number can be achieved by buying a sim but not to worry because  FeelTheBeat1 is offering you the service for cheap but let me know if you still need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: