Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 08:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube Feature 'Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme' video  (Read 796 times)
thoughtfan (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 12:11:27 PM

Please someone just tell me I'm getting paranoid, turning into a conspiracy theorist by seeing this ridiculous TruthBeTold video!

By featuring this is Google trying to promote stuff that attempts to tarnish Bitcoin or is it less nefarious than I am imagining?

Another from TruthBeTold, his latest, is even worse in regurgitating an ancient (in Bitcoin terms) scam blog from June 2011 and selling it as news.

In replying helpfully to responses from open inquisitive commenters on the featured video I got banned, you, first youtube channel I've been banned from in all the comments I've made since 2007 is run by a guy who has the gall to call his channel 'TruthBeTold'.

Were I not banned I would suggest in response to the scam one that he rename his channel 'LieBeRepeated'!
WiW

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

"The public is stupid, hence the public will pay"

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 12:47:19 PM

Whatever, the guy is probably being funded. Who gives a shit. The revolution is coming. This guy is only making the gullible late for the party.

If you worry about youtube views, make your own video called "Bitcoin Ponzi Scheme" and tell the story you want.
http://www.bitmit.net/en/q/?q=youtube+views
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: